Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Pupils Being Fed On Pieces Of Paper In Kano - #School Feeding Programme (Video) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pupils Being Fed On Pieces Of Paper In Kano - #School Feeding Programme (Video) (41042 Views)

Meet Dahuru Abdulhamid Idris, Blind Kano School Teacher (Video, Photos) / Kano School Head Master Imprisoned For Telling Lies (Photos) / FG Kicks-off Modified Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pupils Being Fed On Pieces Of Paper In Kano - #School Feeding Programme (Video) by CSTR1003: 3:47pm On Jun 05, 2018
a
Re: Pupils Being Fed On Pieces Of Paper In Kano - #School Feeding Programme (Video) by klimkid: 3:47pm On Jun 05, 2018
deflover:

U will die young
you are dead already
Re: Pupils Being Fed On Pieces Of Paper In Kano - #School Feeding Programme (Video) by spartanman007(m): 3:48pm On Jun 05, 2018
This is pure antics by the opposition to frustrate and discredit the good will of this administration in feeding school pupils. Who took the pictures, where is the location in Kano, what is the name of the headmaster, who is in charge of feeding pupils in Kano. We saw that of Ondo Sate, each children has their own plate they bring from home. So I am yet to understand where these pictures surfaced..... It is obviously a propaganda, antics of these frustrated, defeated, corrupt PDP gangsters. A feet that has never ever been achieved before in the history of Nigeria, feeding of over 8.3 million school children.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pupils Being Fed On Pieces Of Paper In Kano - #School Feeding Programme (Video) by CaptainFM1: 3:49pm On Jun 05, 2018
The good thing is it keeps "them" in school!
Re: Pupils Being Fed On Pieces Of Paper In Kano - #School Feeding Programme (Video) by omooba969(m): 3:50pm On Jun 05, 2018
Charly68:
That is Hausa leadership style for you,haven't you asked how we find ourselves in the crisis of Boko Haram..? Their hypocrisy and greed caused the bruhaha ..now they have started again instead of encouraging those little children who want to study ,see what they are using to feed them..these leaders will surely face the wrath of God..walahi

Abeg leave God out of this. God is always the reason for your ineptitude in Nigeria.

Lol... Nonsense. grin
Re: Pupils Being Fed On Pieces Of Paper In Kano - #School Feeding Programme (Video) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 05, 2018
aftermath of DEMONIC CHAINge!..... *spits *

2 Likes

Re: Pupils Being Fed On Pieces Of Paper In Kano - #School Feeding Programme (Video) by gbenson(m): 3:52pm On Jun 05, 2018
spartanman007:
This is pure antics by the opposition to frustrate and discredit the good will of this administration in feeding school pupils. Who took the pictures, where is the location in Kano, what is the name of the headmaster, who is in charge of feeding pupils in Kano. We saw that of Ondo Sate, each children has their own plate they bring from home. So I am yet to understand where these pictures surfaced..... It is obviously a propaganda, antics of these frustrated, defeated, corrupt PDP gangsters. A feet that has never ever been achieved before in the history of Nigeria, feeding of over 8.3 million school children.

SHaRRAAAAP!!!!!

Re: Pupils Being Fed On Pieces Of Paper In Kano - #School Feeding Programme (Video) by naturalmi: 3:53pm On Jun 05, 2018
Grayxme:
It is shameful that many Nigerians will always try everything possible to to frustrate efforts of our leaders. Lets learn to appreciate good things when we see one. Feeding over 9 Million school children which we know that most of these children are from very poor homes and cant afford to eat three square meals are home is an aplaudable effort. Let's bear in mind that naturally one cant assimilate well when hungry. So to me, feeding this kids in school will as well bring them to the right state of mind to learn better.

What kind of rubbish are you writing here. Did you learn in that kind of condition. With the number of Northern president the produce, the level of poverty is still proliferating.
Re: Pupils Being Fed On Pieces Of Paper In Kano - #School Feeding Programme (Video) by Charly68: 3:55pm On Jun 05, 2018
omooba969:

Abeg leave God out of this. God is always the reason for your ineptitude in Nigeria.

Lol... Nonsense. grin
why did u hate God so much ?
Re: Pupils Being Fed On Pieces Of Paper In Kano - #School Feeding Programme (Video) by megafaraday(m): 3:55pm On Jun 05, 2018
TheUbermensch:

You obviously don't understand the situation.

Anything worth doing is worth doing well. You don't stop to look back with your hands on the plough.

There is nothing to commend in students being served in paper. Nothing worth so ever. What will it have cost to provide plates, even if it's "takeaway"?

This government is government of half measures that's why they are being celebrated by mediocre people.

The program didn't start today and this is the first time of reporting such. So obviously something is wrong. My suspicion is that the affected students misplaced their plates and in order not to be left out went for the easy way out, albeit not hygiene.
Re: Pupils Being Fed On Pieces Of Paper In Kano - #School Feeding Programme (Video) by omooba969(m): 3:57pm On Jun 05, 2018
Charly68:
why did u hate God so much ?

Where did you see that biko?

Seems you're unable to decipher my drift ba? grin

Ndo
Re: Pupils Being Fed On Pieces Of Paper In Kano - #School Feeding Programme (Video) by freeze001(f): 3:59pm On Jun 05, 2018
greenprince:

Oh my days!

Thank you, just thank you.

I really don't know how messed up a person's psyche would be that they would expect accolades to be given for such inhumane treatment of children; not even criminals should be subjected to this!
Re: Pupils Being Fed On Pieces Of Paper In Kano - #School Feeding Programme (Video) by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:59pm On Jun 05, 2018
I swear Northerners are the most heartless politicians in Nigeria
Re: Pupils Being Fed On Pieces Of Paper In Kano - #School Feeding Programme (Video) by Abdulkabir90: 3:59pm On Jun 05, 2018
this is a fake news no doubt about that.
Re: Pupils Being Fed On Pieces Of Paper In Kano - #School Feeding Programme (Video) by jbtobsyn(m): 3:59pm On Jun 05, 2018
Grayxme:
It is shameful that many Nigerians will always try everything possible to to frustrate efforts of our leaders. Lets learn to appreciate good things when we see one. Feeding over 9 Million school children which we know that most of these children are from very poor homes and cant afford to eat three square meals are home is an aplaudable effort. Let's bear in mind that naturally one cant assimilate well when hungry. So to me, feeding this kids in school will as well bring them to the right state of mind to learn better.
Osibanjo is collecting over #13M for cutleries but these kids are being served with paper.
Re: Pupils Being Fed On Pieces Of Paper In Kano - #School Feeding Programme (Video) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:00pm On Jun 05, 2018
Grayxme:
[s]It is shameful that many Nigerians will always try everything possible to to frustrate efforts of our leaders. Lets learn to appreciate good things when we see one. Feeding over 9 Million school children which we know that most of these children are from very poor homes and cant afford to eat three square meals are home is an aplaudable effort. Let's bear in mind that naturally one cant assimilate well when hungry. So to me, feeding this kids in school will as well bring them to the right state of mind to learn better.[/s]

Do you give a thought for all the ways 'our leaders' frustrate the people ? Examine your brain.

2 Likes

Re: Pupils Being Fed On Pieces Of Paper In Kano - #School Feeding Programme (Video) by SMILEGOLD(m): 4:05pm On Jun 05, 2018
Grayxme:

nobody is against d feeding program, but it should be done cleanly...i mean why would they put food for d pupils on paper dat might even be contaminated... issorite
Re: Pupils Being Fed On Pieces Of Paper In Kano - #School Feeding Programme (Video) by darlenese(f): 4:07pm On Jun 05, 2018
klimkid:
That is the hand work of the enemies and wailers. Alot of children in the north east have gone back to school through this program and employment too have been created through this program. i believe that the video and pictures are fake.

yes they are fake because it has everything to do with Buhari
Re: Pupils Being Fed On Pieces Of Paper In Kano - #School Feeding Programme (Video) by gbenson(m): 4:08pm On Jun 05, 2018
Just Imagine

Re: Pupils Being Fed On Pieces Of Paper In Kano - #School Feeding Programme (Video) by oweman: 4:19pm On Jun 05, 2018
tHere was no item on the federal government feeding programm on VOA hausa Monday morning this is a false report and won't be surprised if the source of this stupid lies is one of the fraudstrated wailers on nairaland .
The only important item from Nigeria was on the Offa robbery where the guy leading them ssid though Governor Fatai and Senate President Bukola gave them money and cars they never told them to go robb neither did they discuss thier plans to go robb with any of the 2.
This story is falsehood because I listen to the programm from 6am - 6-30am non stop .
Re: Pupils Being Fed On Pieces Of Paper In Kano - #School Feeding Programme (Video) by CID: 4:19pm On Jun 05, 2018
Oga listen to yourself. What ever that is worth doing, is worth doing well. This your line of thought no follow at all.
Grayxme:

1 Like

Re: Pupils Being Fed On Pieces Of Paper In Kano - #School Feeding Programme (Video) by greenprince(m): 4:21pm On Jun 05, 2018
freeze001:

I really don't know how messed up a person's psyche would be that they would expect accolades to be given for such inhumane treatment of children; not even criminals should be subjected to this!

True...

Sometimes I don't know how to reply such people. Sometimes I lose my cool, other times I try to speak to their conscience, I'm even considering going spiritual to pray for them because I understand how some humans think these days.

It just felt so good seeing someone else type almost exactly what I would have..... and even better.
Re: Pupils Being Fed On Pieces Of Paper In Kano - #School Feeding Programme (Video) by Karrisleo(m): 4:27pm On Jun 05, 2018
Grayxme:
your Mount go bend for dia ! Evil that support evil, if you know, you know .
Re: Pupils Being Fed On Pieces Of Paper In Kano - #School Feeding Programme (Video) by Karrisleo(m): 4:28pm On Jun 05, 2018
Grayxme:
evil that support evil. Politically blinded mofos like you
Re: Pupils Being Fed On Pieces Of Paper In Kano - #School Feeding Programme (Video) by Edge1(m): 4:29pm On Jun 05, 2018
Grayxme:

Children being fed on papers in 2018?

Your likes are the reason why Nigeria will remain backwards.
It's not showing on your face but inside your body, you are very finished.
Re: Pupils Being Fed On Pieces Of Paper In Kano - #School Feeding Programme (Video) by breakeven: 4:30pm On Jun 05, 2018
Buhari children. See how he is treating them, yet they will die for him. The disease of illiteracy is worse than cancer.smh.
Re: Pupils Being Fed On Pieces Of Paper In Kano - #School Feeding Programme (Video) by babepink(f): 4:32pm On Jun 05, 2018
Grayxme:
use your brain for once
Re: Pupils Being Fed On Pieces Of Paper In Kano - #School Feeding Programme (Video) by Mcleo007(m): 4:32pm On Jun 05, 2018
The government that provided food would obviously appropriate for plates as well. The handlers of the program obviously are to be held responsible. We all know how greedy government contracts syphon monies appropriated for a noble course. I am not a sympathiser to this government, but I am sure the people who have been contracted for the job are the ones noT living up. SMH
Re: Pupils Being Fed On Pieces Of Paper In Kano - #School Feeding Programme (Video) by laraemi(f): 4:34pm On Jun 05, 2018
robinso01:
lai muhammed will soon come and tell us that " we promised the pupils food and not plate, in which we've fulfilled, which government has ever provided feeding for the pupils? our government is the best in Africa ".
stupid government.
is like you know lie muhammed very well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pupils Being Fed On Pieces Of Paper In Kano - #School Feeding Programme (Video) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 05, 2018
Ihateyoumod:

I tot pple said its not true....tht they hve never seen. pple been fed....even if govt releases money to buy plate....officials will pocket the moni, Thts how wicked we r as a people........govt will look onto it

Stop defending rubbish.
Re: Pupils Being Fed On Pieces Of Paper In Kano - #School Feeding Programme (Video) by buhariguy(m): 4:38pm On Jun 05, 2018
post=68204173:
We must get to the root of this matter.....

I hereby give a 24 hour ultimatum to whoever is in charge of this program in Kano state to bring the plates on.....
These kids deserve what the rest of the kids in other states are getting

I rise!

The wailers are suddenly commenting about this programme they have been referring to as a wasted programme prior now, always looking out for bad, negative news all their lives.

Children of hate and pessimist are blind to see all these other pictures for sure
!

Cc
Sarkki
Yarimo
Buhariguy
Mardridguy
Omenkalives
Sirjamo
Caseless
haha hahaha haha.

But is that food not too much for that little girl in the last picture?
Buhari is working.
Buhari till 2023.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How A Friend Used Her Best Friend To Teach Her Pupils In Class (Photos) / What's The Secret To Success In JAMB? / Osun Abolishes Uniform Policy, Cancels Middle Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.