Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Pupils Being Fed On Pieces Of Paper In Kano - #School Feeding Programme (Video) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pupils Being Fed On Pieces Of Paper In Kano - #School Feeding Programme (Video) (41046 Views)

Meet Dahuru Abdulhamid Idris, Blind Kano School Teacher (Video, Photos) / Kano School Head Master Imprisoned For Telling Lies (Photos) / FG Kicks-off Modified Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pupils Being Fed On Pieces Of Paper In Kano - #School Feeding Programme (Video) by omoelerin1: 4:38pm On Jun 05, 2018
Grayxme:
It is shameful that many Nigerians will always try everything possible to to frustrate efforts of our leaders. Lets learn to appreciate good things when we see one. Feeding over 9 Million school children which we know that most of these children are from very poor homes and cant afford to eat three square meals are home is an aplaudable effort. Let's bear in mind that naturally one cant assimilate well when hungry. So to me, feeding this kids in school will as well bring them to the right state of mind to learn better.
Did anybody condemned them for feeding the pupils? But every right thinking individual who is conscious of Nigerian politics knew from the onset that the project was a failure on arrival. And it is failed already.

What concerns Federal Govt in feeding primary school pupils? Even though it worked in the 60s or 70s, it cannot be feasible in the contemporary period. Mind you, university students were also given free meals in those. If FG can no longer do that for university students, how will it be able to do that for primary school pupils effectively and efficiently?
While we are shouting give more money and responsibilities to the state and local governments, when the constitution itself has given the responsibility of administering the primary schools to the local govt, FG is busy itself feeding primary school pupils, when there are lot of federal pressing issues to be attended to.
All this na political wash.
Why must we practice symmetrical federal system?
Re: Pupils Being Fed On Pieces Of Paper In Kano - #School Feeding Programme (Video) by Blackfire(m): 4:49pm On Jun 05, 2018
greenprince:

From VOA right?

Very fake.... let's go and sue them

Clowns everywhere you go.
Senseless creatures masquerading as human beings will still bring up excuses and stories.

Thank you my guy, they are clowns, senseless, if they believe this news.
You are a patriotic being
Re: Pupils Being Fed On Pieces Of Paper In Kano - #School Feeding Programme (Video) by buhariguy(m): 4:50pm On Jun 05, 2018
naturalmi:

What kind of rubbish are you writing here. Did you learn in that kind of condition. With the number of Northern president the produce, the level of poverty is still proliferating.
so is now a crime to reduce their suffering.

The jobless lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra will not stop to amuse us
Re: Pupils Being Fed On Pieces Of Paper In Kano - #School Feeding Programme (Video) by donblazer10(m): 4:54pm On Jun 05, 2018
Grayxme:
It is shameful that many Nigerians will always try everything possible to to frustrate efforts of our leaders. Lets learn to appreciate good things when we see one. Feeding over 9 Million school children which we know that most of these children are from very poor homes and cant afford to eat three square meals are home is an aplaudable effort. Let's bear in mind that naturally one cant assimilate well when hungry. So to me, feeding this kids in school will as well bring them to the right state of mind to learn better.
You will not die well
Re: Pupils Being Fed On Pieces Of Paper In Kano - #School Feeding Programme (Video) by Chibuzoc(m): 4:55pm On Jun 05, 2018
Ihateyoumod:

I tot pple said its not true....tht they hve never seen. pple been fed....even if govt releases money to buy plate....the govt will pocket the moni, Thts how wicked the govt are ........govt will look onto it

Correct now grin grin grin
Re: Pupils Being Fed On Pieces Of Paper In Kano - #School Feeding Programme (Video) by robinso01(m): 4:59pm On Jun 05, 2018
laraemi:
is like you know lie muhammed very well
Lols.
Re: Pupils Being Fed On Pieces Of Paper In Kano - #School Feeding Programme (Video) by Bizibi(m): 5:20pm On Jun 05, 2018
klimkid:
That is the hand work of the enemies and wailers. Alot of children in the north east have gone back to school through this program and employment too have been created through this program. i believe that the video and pictures are fake.
sycophants!!!! Oooo
Re: Pupils Being Fed On Pieces Of Paper In Kano - #School Feeding Programme (Video) by princetom1(m): 5:27pm On Jun 05, 2018
Grayxme:

Whatever is worth doing, is worth doing well... And i wount budget 100 billion for a project of 10 billion...
Re: Pupils Being Fed On Pieces Of Paper In Kano - #School Feeding Programme (Video) by Ericnrm(m): 5:28pm On Jun 05, 2018
tobillionaire:
why can't the pupils go to school with plates, is that still difficult for them to do

So if government provides pipe borne water, they should provide you with cups to drink it or provide you with soap and sponge.

all this propagandist are mad ah swear!

It's unfortunate that your brain decided to kick the bucket. Do you not feel stupid for making this statement? undecided
Re: Pupils Being Fed On Pieces Of Paper In Kano - #School Feeding Programme (Video) by Caseless: 5:45pm On Jun 05, 2018
post=68204173:
We must get to the root of this matter.....

I hereby give a 24 hour ultimatum to whoever is in charge of this program in Kano state to bring the plates on.....
These kids deserve what the rest of the kids in other states are getting

I rise!

The wailers are suddenly commenting about this programme they have been referring to as a wasted programme prior now, always looking out for bad, negative news all their lives.

Children of hate and pessimist are blind to see all these other pictures for sure
!

Cc
Sarkki
Yarimo
Buhariguy
Mardridguy
Omenkalives
Sirjamo
Caseless
the flattened cephalopods won't be happy today.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pupils Being Fed On Pieces Of Paper In Kano - #School Feeding Programme (Video) by HeavenShield: 5:47pm On Jun 05, 2018
1. We need properly educated people to head this country..not illiterates.
2. Our systems are appalling, couple with black mentality and bad leadership.
3. We need independent candidacy in our electoral act..the party system-highly breeding corruption.
4. The political class are demons and devils.
5. The Govt. fights ONLY those perceived to be against them.
6 .The poor is overly tax.
7. Economic policies favors only the rich close to the Govt and others, affliction and persecution..
8. School children are sufferings, trek miles to schools each with with Govt. not interested, even to get buses to them, is problem
9. Many things are wrong..
10. The Govt. is incompetent, weak and clueless..
11. Students can’t even get bursary or grants to help their education, you must know somebody...
12. The church and mosques is not helping either.
13. What more i say..the conditions are bad, it is quite bad, i must confessed
14. Our NAIRA value, rubbish…total rubbish, no value, you struggle for everything in this country..
15. We are survivors amidst plenty...ONLY THE POLITICAL CLASS AND THEIR CABAL AND CRONIES ENJOY THE OIL MONEY..
16. The Private sector, companies, organizations, the ordinary business men and small business men are the main stay of this economy and keeping this country afloat…but the Govt. will KEEP TAXING THEM…irrelevantly..
FINALLY ...We need a dispensation that know their onions and have the people at heart..not wicked people like this APC people…
End.
Re: Pupils Being Fed On Pieces Of Paper In Kano - #School Feeding Programme (Video) by buchilino(m): 5:51pm On Jun 05, 2018
Grayxme:

I PREPARED A DELICIOUS EGUSI SOUP N SEMO. BRING UR NOTE BOOK, SO I CAN PUT D SOUP N DEMO 4 U 2 EAT. AM SURE U WILL ENJOY IT.
Re: Pupils Being Fed On Pieces Of Paper In Kano - #School Feeding Programme (Video) by buchilino(m): 5:54pm On Jun 05, 2018
donblazer10:
You will not die well

DON'T MIND D JACKASS, I TOLD HIM TO BRING HIS TEXT BOOKS SO DAT I CAN PUT EGUSI N AMALA 4 HIM TO EAT. N HIS RUNNING AWAY.
Re: Pupils Being Fed On Pieces Of Paper In Kano - #School Feeding Programme (Video) by Akpan107(m): 6:33pm On Jun 05, 2018
freeze001:

What is worth doing is worth doing well. Do not exalt mediocrity and the belittling of our children! This is the height of dehumanisation, are they animals? Can Buhari's children eat this way? I hope u know it's the books they're supposed to read n write on that they're forced to tear to eat this gruel because the government cannot provide even disposable plates!

Did they beg for food? See d kids even complain that it's not as tasty as what they are fed at home so why feed them trash? So because they are under privileged the government should take them even lower than the lowest level and u expect Nigerians to be grateful? Are they doing d children a favour? Is it not public funds that are being expended whilst opening up a fresh avenue for looting and stealing in the name of feeding school children?

Just stop with the nonsense please!
God bless you.
Re: Pupils Being Fed On Pieces Of Paper In Kano - #School Feeding Programme (Video) by Mcreloaded(m): 6:40pm On Jun 05, 2018
While we are crying for plates let's not forget that there is no sign of water to drink
Re: Pupils Being Fed On Pieces Of Paper In Kano - #School Feeding Programme (Video) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 05, 2018
have you watched school children of South Korea eating during lunch? they dont eat inside their class rooms but in their individual canteens and on a plate, table and chair. the government shout about feeding program and may even poison the innocent kids by this mode of feeding. if one sells AKARA on the road and ask kids to eat on bare floor, will this same government approve it under public hygiene. whatever is worth doing should be done correctly, stop supporting mediocrity.
Grayxme:

1 Like

Re: Pupils Being Fed On Pieces Of Paper In Kano - #School Feeding Programme (Video) by NwaforIgbo: 7:09pm On Jun 05, 2018
U never build school well finish u wan feed children. Ot just like dining in an uncompleted building.

1 Like

Re: Pupils Being Fed On Pieces Of Paper In Kano - #School Feeding Programme (Video) by Ikpongiton: 7:19pm On Jun 05, 2018
Grayxme:
your senselessness will win you medals in olympic.at your age,you do not know that,there are better things the government can do to empower the parents, who would now feed their wards better.

1 Like

Re: Pupils Being Fed On Pieces Of Paper In Kano - #School Feeding Programme (Video) by brosammy(m): 7:33pm On Jun 05, 2018
So after all the billions budgeted for this feeding the FG can not afford plate to serve these student food...And some mumu believes this man is a saint

1 Like

Re: Pupils Being Fed On Pieces Of Paper In Kano - #School Feeding Programme (Video) by akaahs(m): 7:51pm On Jun 05, 2018
[quote author=Grayxme post=68199377]It is shameful that many Nigerians will always try everything possible to to frustrate efforts of our leaders. Lets learn to appreciate good things when we see one. Feeding over 9 Million school children which we know that most of these children are from very poor homes and cant afford to eat three square meals are home is an aplaudable effort. Let's bear in mind that naturally one cant assimilate well when hungry. So to me, feeding this kids in school will as well bring them to the right state of mind to learn better.[/quote
Nobody is frustrating anybody. Anything worth doing, worth doing well after all they used it and still using it as their campaign promises.
Re: Pupils Being Fed On Pieces Of Paper In Kano - #School Feeding Programme (Video) by expert234: 8:37pm On Jun 05, 2018
Blackfire:
Fake news

I understand that you've sold your soul for money
Re: Pupils Being Fed On Pieces Of Paper In Kano - #School Feeding Programme (Video) by Clue147: 8:40pm On Jun 05, 2018
Grayxme:
Kindly please shut up ur Latrine mouth ...it smells

1 Like

Re: Pupils Being Fed On Pieces Of Paper In Kano - #School Feeding Programme (Video) by EzeNri(m): 8:47pm On Jun 05, 2018
Grayxme:
May your children and children's children feed from paper.

Say Amen and I will vote for your dullard.
Re: Pupils Being Fed On Pieces Of Paper In Kano - #School Feeding Programme (Video) by Godwinalfred(m): 8:51pm On Jun 05, 2018
That is what APC and Buhari administration promise us.
Re: Pupils Being Fed On Pieces Of Paper In Kano - #School Feeding Programme (Video) by sweetilicious(f): 9:06pm On Jun 05, 2018
freeze001:

What is worth doing is worth doing well. Do not exalt mediocrity and the belittling of our children! This is the height of dehumanisation, are they animals? Can Buhari's children eat this way? I hope u know it's the books they're supposed to read n write on that they're forced to tear to eat this gruel because the government cannot provide even disposable plates!

Did they beg for food? See d kids even complain that it's not as tasty as what they are fed at home so why feed them trash? So because they are under privileged the government should take them even lower than the lowest level and u expect Nigerians to be grateful? Are they doing d children a favour? Is it not public funds that are being expended whilst opening up a fresh avenue for looting and stealing in the name of feeding school children?

Am with you
Re: Pupils Being Fed On Pieces Of Paper In Kano - #School Feeding Programme (Video) by JAMESOJAY: 9:09pm On Jun 05, 2018
You are very stupid and foolish for writing this nonsense here

If they are from poor home let the government create employment for their parents so this kids will eat at home before coming to school

This government is the worst ever in the history of Nigeria

Shame on you
Re: Pupils Being Fed On Pieces Of Paper In Kano - #School Feeding Programme (Video) by Mrjo(m): 9:16pm On Jun 05, 2018
Grayxme:
SO FOR UR MIND WHAT THEY NEED IS FOOD?
Re: Pupils Being Fed On Pieces Of Paper In Kano - #School Feeding Programme (Video) by Twitt13(f): 9:20pm On Jun 05, 2018
Thank you ��
freeze001:

Re: Pupils Being Fed On Pieces Of Paper In Kano - #School Feeding Programme (Video) by DonMekino(m): 9:32pm On Jun 05, 2018
It will cost less to empower their parents to make ends meet so there will be no need to feed them again....but hell no, u give them shitty food n impoverish dem to remain perpetually poor and beggars
Re: Pupils Being Fed On Pieces Of Paper In Kano - #School Feeding Programme (Video) by bolafez(m): 9:35pm On Jun 05, 2018
Grayxme:
did you read the post at all ?
smh
Re: Pupils Being Fed On Pieces Of Paper In Kano - #School Feeding Programme (Video) by lormama: 9:39pm On Jun 05, 2018
freeze001:

I can't love you less

Re: Pupils Being Fed On Pieces Of Paper In Kano - #School Feeding Programme (Video) by bubu2019: 9:54pm On Jun 05, 2018
Blackfire:
Fake news
idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What's The Secret To Success In JAMB? / Osun Abolishes Uniform Policy, Cancels Middle Schools / Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.