Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,936 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Umahi Bags "Governor Of The Year Award On Infrastructure" By Authority Newspaper - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Bags "Governor Of The Year Award On Infrastructure" By Authority Newspaper (11037 Views)

EndSARS: Zarah Buhari And Kiki Osinbajo Brought SARS Down - Authority Newspaper / Why Buhari Presidency Is Developing Game-changing Infrastructure, By Osinbajo / Ihedioha Meets Buhari, Seeks Presidential Intervention On Infrastructure Devt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Bags "Governor Of The Year Award On Infrastructure" By Authority Newspaper by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 05, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

At night Abakiliki resembu Abuja.
For day nko?
Abakaliki not abakiliki. ode
Re: Umahi Bags "Governor Of The Year Award On Infrastructure" By Authority Newspaper by Kobicove(m): 2:43pm On Jun 05, 2018
Na which one come be Authority Newspaper?
Re: Umahi Bags "Governor Of The Year Award On Infrastructure" By Authority Newspaper by manci(m): 3:12pm On Jun 05, 2018
eleojo23:

What if we go during the day?
you go realize they're using lights to deceive people
Re: Umahi Bags "Governor Of The Year Award On Infrastructure" By Authority Newspaper by front4line: 3:13pm On Jun 05, 2018
akereconfi:
I'm a corp member serving in Ebonyi (Ezza South-Onueke)

I'm a PDP fan boy

I'm from the South South

I'm not hating

Abakiliki isn't fit to be a Local Government

All what the OP said up there are blatant lies from the pit of hell. I hope you get paid mega bucks for this shameless show of mediocrity

Believe all this Igbos at your own peril.
Re: Umahi Bags "Governor Of The Year Award On Infrastructure" By Authority Newspaper by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:13pm On Jun 05, 2018
Funnicator:

Abakaliki not abakiliki. ode

If you've lived anywhere near east you will know what you don't know.
Re: Umahi Bags "Governor Of The Year Award On Infrastructure" By Authority Newspaper by Charly68: 3:20pm On Jun 05, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Ah ah ahead of Ambode
How credible is this
Am asking same question at this end oo,it doesn't sound correct to me ,I have travelled passed Ebonyi & couldn't see anything significant in that place than uncompleted projects here and there

1 Like

Re: Umahi Bags "Governor Of The Year Award On Infrastructure" By Authority Newspaper by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 05, 2018
That AUTHORITY must be a local newspaper. shocked shocked shocked AMBODE ANYDAY ANYTIME.
Re: Umahi Bags "Governor Of The Year Award On Infrastructure" By Authority Newspaper by bjt(m): 3:28pm On Jun 05, 2018
Why the guy come resemble Mugabe for the picture grin grin grin
Re: Umahi Bags "Governor Of The Year Award On Infrastructure" By Authority Newspaper by BruncleZuma: 3:47pm On Jun 05, 2018
eleojo23:

What if we go during the day?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Umahi Bags "Governor Of The Year Award On Infrastructure" By Authority Newspaper by Hisxellency: 4:26pm On Jun 05, 2018
The guy really try for Abakaliki joor
Re: Umahi Bags "Governor Of The Year Award On Infrastructure" By Authority Newspaper by rollybest(m): 4:26pm On Jun 05, 2018
akereconfi:

I'm a PDP fan boy

I'm from the South South

I'm not hating

All what the OP said up there are blatant lies from the pit of hell. I hope you get paid mega bucks for this shameless show of mediocrity

Please for once say the truth, i live in ABAKALIKI and am also an indigene of the state. Gov Umahi has really done well in infrastructural development. In fact he does not need campaign to win next year's election
Re: Umahi Bags "Governor Of The Year Award On Infrastructure" By Authority Newspaper by Akinpelumusibau: 5:00pm On Jun 05, 2018
Funnicator:
By Authority newspaper?

well, congrats to him. If you go to Abakaliki at night you'd think you're in Abuja.

he should just draw investments to the state.

Well kudos to Gov. David Uwaeze Umahi for the job done in Ebonyi state. I am a Yoruba guy who resides at Abakaliki, Gov. Dave had really tried alot concerning the infrastructure in Ebonyi state today, he had pave way to ikwo local government where the previous Governor Elechi & couldnt do his community road until Gov Dave came to the seat. If not for anything na Gov Dave do the road to Federal University in Ikwo

1 Like

Re: Umahi Bags "Governor Of The Year Award On Infrastructure" By Authority Newspaper by JerryQ: 5:19pm On Jun 05, 2018
My Village saw Nepa light for the very first time Under Him. Most of us in town don't have much investments in the state because of poor infrastructure but now things are picking up we are thinking twice.
Re: Umahi Bags "Governor Of The Year Award On Infrastructure" By Authority Newspaper by OttHin: 6:12pm On Jun 05, 2018
Scam grin
Re: Umahi Bags "Governor Of The Year Award On Infrastructure" By Authority Newspaper by zoya001: 6:56pm On Jun 05, 2018
I definitely enjoyed my first read throughout this post. Also check:
https://daremessages.com
whatsapp dare messages
whatsapp games
Re: Umahi Bags "Governor Of The Year Award On Infrastructure" By Authority Newspaper by greatman247(m): 7:27pm On Jun 05, 2018
Opinionated:
This Buhari supporting governor seems to be doing well.

He might be in the PDP but he is a a Buhari supporter

That's because he knew Buhari is real and genuine. Others who criticised him don't do that honestly most times, especially Fayose. Despite the man being in the opposition party he can still pinpoint some of the good things done by Buhari but Fayose and co closed their eyes to those some of the good of Buhari and thereby argues blindly.
Re: Umahi Bags "Governor Of The Year Award On Infrastructure" By Authority Newspaper by akereconfi: 7:44pm On Jun 05, 2018
rollybest:

Please for once say the truth, i live in ABAKALIKI and am also an indigene of the state. Gov Umahi has really done well in infrastructural development. In fact he does not need campaign to win next year's election

Please travel out and see what a State Capital looks like for once and stop wallowing in abject mediocrity.

Even the road that leads to your State Government house from Sperando to the Government house, it's so rubbish. Y'all still do bike in your State Capital and you can get a bike ride you to the state government house.

Where on earth is that done??

One will think the location of the Government house or its environs will be 'classy ' but na.

PS: I'm not hating, I'm saying it like every corp member serving here and also coming here for the first time is saying .

Ebonyi State is a glorified LGA

Check the profile of all the people praising the Governor, they all opened their account a month ago

Paid spam bots
Re: Umahi Bags "Governor Of The Year Award On Infrastructure" By Authority Newspaper by KennedicalEnergy(m): 8:39pm On Jun 05, 2018
akereconfi:

Please travel out and see what a State Capital looks like for once and stop wallowing in abject mediocrity.

Even the road that leads to your State Government house from Sperando to the Government house, it's so rubbish. Y'all still do bike in your State Capital and you can get a bike ride you to the state government house.

One will think the location of the Government house or its environs will be 'classy ' but na.

PS: I'm not hating, I'm saying it like every corp member serving here and also coming here for the first time is saying .

Check the profile of all the people praising the Governor, they all opened their account a month ago

Paid spam bots

Shout up. You don't know what you are saying. Governor Umahi has done very well in terms of infrastructure. How can you call Abakaliki a glorified local government? Umahi tarred all the roads in Abakaliki and it's environs. He lighted up the whole parts of the capital city and it's environs. He built 3 new flyovers, each of them with water fountain. He has given the state capital a new look.
Stop taking codeine. It's bad for your health.
Re: Umahi Bags "Governor Of The Year Award On Infrastructure" By Authority Newspaper by valinno(m): 8:42pm On Jun 05, 2018
Congratulations AKUBARAOHA, you deserve it sir
Re: Umahi Bags "Governor Of The Year Award On Infrastructure" By Authority Newspaper by KennedicalEnergy(m): 8:47pm On Jun 05, 2018
[quote author=KennedicalEnergy post=68212830][/quote]

You don't even know what you are saying. Umahi has done a lot in the last 3 years. He gas given the state capital a facelift.

He built 3 new flyovers with water fountains. He tarred all the roads in Abakaliki capital city and its environs. He lighted up the state capital. He renovated the Abakaliki township stadium. Each of the thirteen local government s has super concrete road. He is currently building ring roads that will link one local government to the other.
And etc.

If you don't know what to comment, it is better to respect yourself instead of trying to paint a wonder working governor black on nairaland.

Please stop taking codeine. It's not good for your health.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Bags "Governor Of The Year Award On Infrastructure" By Authority Newspaper by Goalnaldo(m): 9:25pm On Jun 05, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

At night Abakiliki resembu Abuja.

For day nko?
sambisa forest.. Abeg may una no quote me for mumu post oh I use buhari beg una.
Re: Umahi Bags "Governor Of The Year Award On Infrastructure" By Authority Newspaper by dardon: 9:28pm On Jun 05, 2018
My people, this guy far deserves it. Between 2017 and 2018, I visited 19 state of the federation, also considering that I just arrived from ebonyi last week. Kudos to the people of Ebonyi, they voted wisely
Re: Umahi Bags "Governor Of The Year Award On Infrastructure" By Authority Newspaper by dardon: 9:33pm On Jun 05, 2018
[quote author=KennedicalEnergy post=68212830][/quote]

Please reconfirm your statement. Been on nairaland for over 7years. I was in ebonyi for two weeks, which I just returned last Tuesday , all I have is praise for the governor. Not allowing bikes to ply in a developing state like ebonyi would be a disaster, the guy infact is the wisest governor. How I wish I can exchange him with iberiberism of a governor
Re: Umahi Bags "Governor Of The Year Award On Infrastructure" By Authority Newspaper by ThefemaleKing: 10:27pm On Jun 05, 2018
He deserves it
Re: Umahi Bags "Governor Of The Year Award On Infrastructure" By Authority Newspaper by ThinkSmarter: 11:26pm On Jun 05, 2018
akereconfi:

I'm a PDP fan boy

I'm from the South South

I'm not hating

based on?

1 Like

Re: Umahi Bags "Governor Of The Year Award On Infrastructure" By Authority Newspaper by comrChris(m): 11:47pm On Jun 05, 2018
akereconfi:

Paid spam bots
Do you really think you are the only one that travels..
Which state are from to start with
Re: Umahi Bags "Governor Of The Year Award On Infrastructure" By Authority Newspaper by Mekanus(m): 6:15am On Jun 06, 2018
akereconfi:

Paid spam bots
Mr traveller, what makes you think those commenting here haven't traveled even more than you? Just mention your own state let's start from there.
Re: Umahi Bags "Governor Of The Year Award On Infrastructure" By Authority Newspaper by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:49pm On Jun 06, 2018
Goalnaldo:
sambisa forest.. Abeg may una no quote me for mumu post oh I use buhari beg una.

Many places resemble Abuja for night na.

Only Abuja dey like Abuja for day.
Re: Umahi Bags "Governor Of The Year Award On Infrastructure" By Authority Newspaper by rollybest(m): 8:17am On Jun 07, 2018
akereconfi:

Paid spam bots
Have you bothered to check my profile?. I have been to akwaibom, cross river, kano, sokoto, rivers, Delta all the south east state and indeed Abuja and Lagos. Am not a mediocre like you. I talk from experience
Re: Umahi Bags "Governor Of The Year Award On Infrastructure" By Authority Newspaper by NJsimpleboi(m): 9:53am On Jun 07, 2018
Who's noticed Ebonyi girls are the least beautiful in the east

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker / Ernest Shonekan Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today / Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.