Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Yemi Alade Slays In Burning Fire Ankara Outfit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Slays In Burning Fire Ankara Outfit (37980 Views)

Simi Slays In Sexy Ankara Outfit / Mary Timms Slays In Bikini Shoots For US Fashion Brand (Photos) / Ebube Nwagbo Slays In Camo Bum Shorts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Alade Slays In Burning Fire Ankara Outfit by infonews3: 1:34pm On Jun 05, 2018
Nigerian singer looks super cute as she posed in a well designed Ankara outfit. The singer took to facebook owned photo site and shared the picture with the caption "The Burning Bush ,The Fire Didnt Consume Me ,it Set Me Apart!! #HowIFeel"

sourcel; https://www.infonewsnigeria.com/discussion/755/yemi-alade-slays-in-burning-fire-ankara-outfit?new=1

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Slays In Burning Fire Ankara Outfit by manmoraskk: 1:36pm On Jun 05, 2018
I like your style pretty.

12 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Slays In Burning Fire Ankara Outfit by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 05, 2018
"I am married to Jesus Satan live me alone"

tonguetonguetongue

44 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Slays In Burning Fire Ankara Outfit by Ayoemrys(m): 1:43pm On Jun 05, 2018
Unh

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade Slays In Burning Fire Ankara Outfit by infonews3: 2:02pm On Jun 05, 2018
WOMAN DIES DURING BREAST SURGERY OPERATION

A mother-of-two, Galina Rakushina who lives in Lipetsk western Russia who wanted to “surprise” her husband with a breast enlargement surgery has died after falling into a coma for more than a year. Rakushina, 30, was given anaesthetic drugs during the operation but her heart stopped soon afterward, reports Mirror UK. Medics restarted her heart after three minutes but “her brain was without oxygen for too long”. Galina was in a coma in hospital for 13 months before she died, shattering a devastated family and friends’ hopes that she would miraculously recover. A criminal case has now been launched into the Russian mother’s death as she is the latest in a spate of fatalities linked to plastic surgery in Moscow clinics.
As in other cases, investigators are probing the quality of anaesthetic drugs used ahead of the surgery amid concerns over the regulation of plastic surgery clinics in the capital. According to one of her friend she had secretly saved money for the operation, she was 29 when she went for the plastic surgery on April 17 last year. she added that Galina was not monitored for several minutes and although her heart was restarted “her brain was without oxygen for too long”, Ren TV reported. “Her heart was not beating for more than three minutes when doctors started reanimation,” said the report.
An ambulance rushed her to a major medical hospital, but she was in a coma from which she never woke despite living another 13 months.

source: https://www.infonewsnigeria.com/discussion/752/woman-dies-during-breast-surgery-operation#latest

Re: Yemi Alade Slays In Burning Fire Ankara Outfit by Bigprick9inches: 3:41pm On Jun 05, 2018
The bit ch that has turned 80% of naija girls to full time gold diggers

6 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Slays In Burning Fire Ankara Outfit by MrGreenMavro: 3:41pm On Jun 05, 2018
sad

Lets try it win shakabula fire...mk I see if her skin no go turn charcoal angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Slays In Burning Fire Ankara Outfit by otunbabadok(m): 3:41pm On Jun 05, 2018
This land is not for sale. Trespassers shall be prosecuted.
Re: Yemi Alade Slays In Burning Fire Ankara Outfit by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 05, 2018
Ok
Re: Yemi Alade Slays In Burning Fire Ankara Outfit by inoki247: 3:42pm On Jun 05, 2018
seeing Slay and Fire Next tin dat come to my mind is Suya.. iz time to eat her....

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Slays In Burning Fire Ankara Outfit by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 05, 2018
She looks muscular in the pic though. Keep it up, more power to your muscle
JixNation:
"Satan live me alone
This now trendstongue
Re: Yemi Alade Slays In Burning Fire Ankara Outfit by OCTAVO: 3:42pm On Jun 05, 2018
Okay
Re: Yemi Alade Slays In Burning Fire Ankara Outfit by RemedyLab: 3:42pm On Jun 05, 2018
Nice

Check my signature below and learn how to improve your general wellbeing with common herbs and spices
Re: Yemi Alade Slays In Burning Fire Ankara Outfit by Dutchey(m): 3:42pm On Jun 05, 2018
Ok
Re: Yemi Alade Slays In Burning Fire Ankara Outfit by mamaafrik(m): 3:43pm On Jun 05, 2018
she is now watching her weight seriously.i love her dancing skills

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Slays In Burning Fire Ankara Outfit by samuelchimmy(m): 3:43pm On Jun 05, 2018
the only african mama
Re: Yemi Alade Slays In Burning Fire Ankara Outfit by classicabdul21: 3:43pm On Jun 05, 2018
Let her slay in her garbage tracks
Re: Yemi Alade Slays In Burning Fire Ankara Outfit by ShitHead(m): 3:43pm On Jun 05, 2018
She's mourning her career that died before she even started.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Slays In Burning Fire Ankara Outfit by Iseoluwani: 3:44pm On Jun 05, 2018
maybe she z preparing for hell grin
Re: Yemi Alade Slays In Burning Fire Ankara Outfit by banre(m): 3:44pm On Jun 05, 2018
make this girl go sit down, what kinda fire is she talking about gan sef

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Slays In Burning Fire Ankara Outfit by LZAA: 3:45pm On Jun 05, 2018
infonews3:
Nigerian singer looks super cute as she posed in a well designed Ankara outfit. The singer took to facebook owned photo site and shared the picture with the caption "The Burning Bush ,The Fire Didnt Consume Me ,it Set Me Apart!! #HowIFeel"

sourcel; https://www.infonewsnigeria.com/discussion/755/yemi-alade-slays-in-burning-fire-ankara-outfit?new=1
She should slay in her music career

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Slays In Burning Fire Ankara Outfit by Toflez(m): 3:46pm On Jun 05, 2018
Re: Yemi Alade Slays In Burning Fire Ankara Outfit by Toflez(m): 3:46pm On Jun 05, 2018
undecided kiss
Re: Yemi Alade Slays In Burning Fire Ankara Outfit by solpat(m): 3:50pm On Jun 05, 2018

Hope she doesn't slay her dying music career

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Slays In Burning Fire Ankara Outfit by Offpoint: 3:51pm On Jun 05, 2018
And it's on front-page?
Re: Yemi Alade Slays In Burning Fire Ankara Outfit by Harrynight(m): 3:51pm On Jun 05, 2018
Simple and cute!

BTW is it FP Worthy

Meanwhile how does this change the agenda of joint National Assembly meeting to Buhari impeachment?
Re: Yemi Alade Slays In Burning Fire Ankara Outfit by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 05, 2018
ShitHead:
She's mourning her carrier that died before she even started.
An ignorant fool like you that can't even spell "career" will sit down to insult a woman richer than your family.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Slays In Burning Fire Ankara Outfit by TheUbermensch: 3:51pm On Jun 05, 2018
Bigprick9inches:
The bit ch that has turned 80% of naija girls to full time gold diggers

How please?
Re: Yemi Alade Slays In Burning Fire Ankara Outfit by Coldfeets: 3:52pm On Jun 05, 2018
Abeg, she don finally marry...? tongue
Re: Yemi Alade Slays In Burning Fire Ankara Outfit by CSTR1003: 3:52pm On Jun 05, 2018
na which guy dey fucck this girl?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido's Daughter, Imade Returns Back To School (PHOTO) / Juliet Ibrahim Confirms Breakup With Iceberg Slim / Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.