Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,354 members, 7,812,006 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Juliet Ibrahim Confirms Breakup With Iceberg Slim - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Confirms Breakup With Iceberg Slim (37975 Views)

Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo) / Iceberg Slim Speaks After Juliet Ibrahim Confirmed Breakup With Him / Juliet Ibrahim Weds Iceberg Slim (Court Wedding Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juliet Ibrahim Confirms Breakup With Iceberg Slim by Nollyzonenews: 9:50am On Oct 24, 2018
“When You Are In Love, You Do Crazy Things” says Juliet Ibrahim as she officially confirms break up with Iceberg Slim on National TV.

Their PDA’s at events were beautiful, envious with lots of kissing and ass smooching scenes on the gram. There was also news of a possible song from the both of them which unfortunately never saw the light of day.

The Ghanaian actress and upcoming singer who reportedly split with her beau months ago, both share a "LO VE" tattoo together. She has the "VE" half while the "LO" portion is bodied by Ice berg. .

Watch Video
https://www.instagram.com/p/BpTxbOlnxY1/?taken-by=nollyzone_

Source: https://dailynaija.com/post/when-you-are-in-love-you-do-crazy-things-says-juliet-ibrahim-as-she-confirms-break-up-with-iceberg-slim

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Confirms Breakup With Iceberg Slim by pzphoto(m): 9:52am On Oct 24, 2018
cheesy cheesy hmm nawa oo

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Confirms Breakup With Iceberg Slim by madridguy(m): 9:54am On Oct 24, 2018
Fruitty07 make we self do tattoo kiss
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Confirms Breakup With Iceberg Slim by uc4uandc(f): 10:51am On Oct 24, 2018
Love is crazy tru tru sha!
I remember one time because of love I carry bike wey no get brakes pursue my girlfriend wey vex comot for house. When I got to her, I couldn't stop. angry
The worst of it all, she saw me as a fool lipsrsealed

203 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Confirms Breakup With Iceberg Slim by inoki247: 10:51am On Oct 24, 2018
when you are in Love you do Crazy things ur sense will vanish like an Hurricane after damaging the warehouse..

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Confirms Breakup With Iceberg Slim by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 24, 2018
A pussy Fvcked cannot be Unfvcked lipsrsealed

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Confirms Breakup With Iceberg Slim by itiswellandwell: 10:51am On Oct 24, 2018
Well, she is right. When you are truly in love. 9 hours journey to go see your sweetheart go be like going to your local market to you. Love is crazy mheeen!

8GB Atm card flash drives for sale. Check my signature.

15 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Confirms Breakup With Iceberg Slim by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 24, 2018
.....like letting the D completely reset your brain to default and leaving photos of Iceberg Slim squeezing your soft booty (on two different occasions) for your child to see on the internet.

Dumb broad

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Confirms Breakup With Iceberg Slim by chukslawrence(m): 10:52am On Oct 24, 2018
ok
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Confirms Breakup With Iceberg Slim by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:52am On Oct 24, 2018
Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Confirms Breakup With Iceberg Slim by Adekanmi93(m): 10:52am On Oct 24, 2018
Nawa ooo
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Confirms Breakup With Iceberg Slim by SingleWahala(f): 10:52am On Oct 24, 2018
grin

9 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Confirms Breakup With Iceberg Slim by madmadu(m): 10:53am On Oct 24, 2018
na wa o, after allowing the bobo press all the pressables in public like say na competition... love really makes you do crazy things!

6 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Confirms Breakup With Iceberg Slim by Dbigname: 10:54am On Oct 24, 2018
O bob, see the way ICE BERG SLIM press the Nyansh. Choii, i like test this Juliet Ibrahim yansh too oo. Abi Nwamaikpe, wetin u think?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Confirms Breakup With Iceberg Slim by bleskid: 10:54am On Oct 24, 2018
when you are in love you do stupid things,,, blame yourself for been stupid.. that crazy is not a qualify adjective... wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Confirms Breakup With Iceberg Slim by jaxxy(m): 10:57am On Oct 24, 2018
My advice never fall to that point cos u might regret most of ur actions

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Confirms Breakup With Iceberg Slim by Biingoo: 10:58am On Oct 24, 2018
I concur. I remember how Victorian flooded this forum with her engagement ring photos last year until the juju clear for the Bobo eyes and he dumped​ her obsessed ass lol. Ije uwa!

8 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Confirms Breakup With Iceberg Slim by Mizk(f): 10:59am On Oct 24, 2018
Look at the way he grabbed her ass, very disrespectful, she's just foolish allowing him to take a picture or grabbing her ass.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Confirms Breakup With Iceberg Slim by Biingoo: 11:00am On Oct 24, 2018
Dbigname:
O bob, see the way ICE BERG SLIM press the Nyansh. Choii, i like test this Juliet Ibrahim yansh too oo. Abi Nwamaikpe, wetin u think?
Hahahaha the pastor dey transfer anointing abi he dey tap am??

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Confirms Breakup With Iceberg Slim by frankfrancis871: 11:04am On Oct 24, 2018
frankfrancis871:
This is to inform nigerians, Africans and the world that any attempt to insult or wish any harm to Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB and Biafrans on social media WILL BE BRUTALLY RESISTED!
We IPOB supporters has been pushed to the wall, we want peace but since the gullible minds want this we will gladly do so.
You keep displaying your foolishness by hating Biafrans and people are dying here in the north and you are saying nothing. This is a pledge, a promise and a threat!
angry
signed
IPOB, Biafrans and Freedom lovers and supporters

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Confirms Breakup With Iceberg Slim by ariyike87(f): 11:06am On Oct 24, 2018
We all do some crazy stuff when in love and shutting the Holy Spirit out
Nollyzonenews:
“When You Are In Love, You Do Crazy Things” says Juliet Ibrahim as she officially confirms break up with Iceberg Slim on National TV.

Their PDA’s at events were beautiful, envious with lots of kissing and ass smooching scenes on the gram. There was also news of a possible song from the both of them which unfortunately never saw the light of day.

The Ghanaian actress and upcoming singer who reportedly split with her beau months ago, both share a "LO VE" tattoo together. She has the "VE" half while the "LO" portion is bodied by Ice berg. .

Watch Video
https://www.instagram.com/p/BpTxbOlnxY1/?taken-by=nollyzone_

Source: https://dailynaija.com/post/when-you-are-in-love-you-do-crazy-things-says-juliet-ibrahim-as-she-confirms-break-up-with-iceberg-slim
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Confirms Breakup With Iceberg Slim by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 24, 2018
uc4uandc:
Love is crazy tru tru sha!
I remember one time because of love I carry bike wey no get brakes pursue my girlfriend wey vex comot for house. When I got to her, I couldn't stop. angry
The worst of it all, she saw me as a fool lipsrsealed
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Confirms Breakup With Iceberg Slim by Hassan88(m): 11:08am On Oct 24, 2018
[i][/i] Her parents right now.... shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Confirms Breakup With Iceberg Slim by KanwuliaMama: 11:09am On Oct 24, 2018
Life goes on!
Ask Kim Kanye Kardashian! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Confirms Breakup With Iceberg Slim by izzy4shizzy(m): 11:10am On Oct 24, 2018
Her Ex boyfriend ryt now

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Is Toyin- Fans Ask Actor Kolawole As He Share Loveup Photo With Girlfriend / Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella / Mirabel, Wife Of Chinchon: Bukola Adeeyo Charmed My Husband, Got Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.