Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,553 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Worst Actors Or Actresses In Nollywood - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Worst Actors Or Actresses In Nollywood (3038 Views)

The Most Beautiful Actresses In Africa Are Ghanaian / Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nollywood Are Better? / Websites of Nigerian Actors and Actresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worst Actors Or Actresses In Nollywood by MsBS(f): 10:35pm On Mar 20, 2007
Who do you see on a film cover and decide you no longer want to buy the film anymore and why?

For me the number one spot goes to:

1) CHIDI MOKEME, 
This guy always comes accross like a slow sleazebag. I cannot help to think that he must be like that in real life. His diction is all fukked up and he just seems to simple for me to get any entertainment value from.

Then next we have

2) TONY UMEZ,
His twisted way of bringing out his words,  and the blob on his nose and pursed up lips,  need I go on

3) SEGUN ARINZE,
He just gets on my nerves

Honourable mentions go to Uche Iwuji and Lilian Bach.

As for Actors/ Actresses that I love,  Those would be

Clarion Chukwurah
Rita Dominic
Patience Ozofor
Desmond Elliot
Nonso Diobi
Genevieve Nnaji
Uche Jumbo
Re: Worst Actors Or Actresses In Nollywood by redish: 11:47pm On Mar 20, 2007
Dont want to see;MUNA OBIEKEME-Ther's just something irritating about this brother
                             INI EDO-Too forceful and local for my liking

Would love to see more of-CHET ANEKWE -clean accent,structured look
                                           OMOTOLA J EKEINDE -most natural actress blessed with a wonderfulll build,height et all
                                           DESSY ELLIOT -young and can be groomed to have a clean look
                                           STELLA ABODERIN -another natural makes up in singing what she lackes in build.
Re: Worst Actors Or Actresses In Nollywood by MsBS(f): 7:57am On Mar 21, 2007
I think that Ini Edo is a good actress but somewhat overexposed which is making me sick of her. I prefer her in dramatic roles rather than in lovey dovey roles though.
Re: Worst Actors Or Actresses In Nollywood by bazii80(f): 6:31pm On Mar 21, 2007
Nollywood, i must say, can get better if the producers put in more effort to churn out good stories rather than think of how wide their smile to the bank will be! Ini is a good actress but as someone said, yes ,overexposure seems to be a problem. Tony Umez? He has a stupid face. And there are so many terrible actors that i can't waste precious time to talking about when there are good ones like Clarion, Oge Okoye(yes, she's good), Omotola, Stella damasus.Jim Iyke is also good but he can do better without his annoying wannabe antics. But we will agree nollywood is not doing so bad afterall.
Re: Worst Actors Or Actresses In Nollywood by busygirl(f): 8:16pm On Mar 21, 2007
I DON'T LIKE VICTOR OSIAGU orwhatever, HE'S ACTIONS R BORIN ND NOT FUNNY
Re: Worst Actors Or Actresses In Nollywood by liberia(f): 11:17pm On Mar 21, 2007
all of them cant act.
Re: Worst Actors Or Actresses In Nollywood by MsBS(f): 9:32am On Mar 28, 2007
bazii80:

Nollywood, i must say, can get better if the producers put in more effort to churn out good stories rather than think of how wide their smile to the bank will be! Ini is a good actress but as someone said, yes ,overexposure seems to be a problem. Tony Umez? He has a stupid face. And there are so many terrible actors that i can't waste precious time to talking about when there are good ones like Clarion, Oge Okoye(yes, she's good), Omotola, Stella damasus.Jim Iyke is also good but he can do better without his annoying wannabe antics. But we will agree nollywood is not doing so bad afterall.

Yes Ini is ood but the more I see her on screen the more her mannerisms and way of speking irritate me wheras they didn't before. Have you seen Tony Umez trying to do an American accent? what a mess!

(1) (Reply)

The Oscars: 2008 / Best Comedy Show / "It's Brrrr On The Coke Side Of Life" Advert.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.