Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Can Love Make U Marry An Ex Prostitute ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Love Make U Marry An Ex Prostitute ? (1462 Views)

My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo / Ghanaian Lady: 'I Slept With 600 Men In A Year' - Ex Prostitute / Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Love Make U Marry An Ex Prostitute ? by mxpinky: 4:57pm On Jun 05, 2018
Big Question for lovers... Its a normal practise that
prostitutes after their
aristocratic days repent of
their sin and begin to look
for innocent young guys
that could be victims of their half-hearted luv in
projectile to settling down
with em... This's possible due to the
fact that their beauty are
quite exceptional and their
well of pussies are now
being tighten through lots
of process today thus making them really hot
cakes in other areas far
from where they once
prostituted... After they've successfully
gotten their prey and after
sometime of their
courtship, the adage "
nothing is hidden under
the sun" comes to light... If u as a guy discovered the
odds behind ur fiance' after
u must be soaked n
drowned by luv (and the
beauty of her face n the
tightness of her pussy) will u quite ur initially intention
of marrying her or you'll
proceed because u think
she was sorry for her past
n has resented?.... Lets talk guys...
cc: lalasticlala mynd44
cc: Rocktation farano
Re: Can Love Make U Marry An Ex Prostitute ? by IamD18: 4:58pm On Jun 05, 2018
LOVE is a scam to humanity.

2 Likes

Re: Can Love Make U Marry An Ex Prostitute ? by SoapQueen(f): 5:05pm On Jun 05, 2018
The roadside prostitutes I have seen photos of, always look frazzled and washed out. Their beauty fades before they are lucky to snag a man.

Sadly, I cannot answer this question because I am not a man. Maybe IamPlato will love to. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Can Love Make U Marry An Ex Prostitute ? by IamPlato(m): 5:13pm On Jun 05, 2018
SoapQueen:
The roadside prostitutes I have seen photos of, always look frazzled and washed out. Their beauty fades before they are lucky to snag a man.

Sadly, I cannot answer this question because I am not a man. Maybe IamPlato will love to. Lol.

Whats Funny undecided

How Do You Know I Like Ashewo?

I Deal Decent Girls!

And I Dont Share

I'm Selfish with My Woman...

1 Like

Re: Can Love Make U Marry An Ex Prostitute ? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 05, 2018
SoapQueen:

Truth be told you look no different from them. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Can Love Make U Marry An Ex Prostitute ? by SoapQueen(f): 5:14pm On Jun 05, 2018
IamPlato:

Whats Funny undecided

I Deal Decent Girls!

And I Dont Share

Hahahaha.. I know right. Wanted to nudge you.
Re: Can Love Make U Marry An Ex Prostitute ? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 05, 2018
if you truly love her I don't see how her past should affect your feelings for her.love conquers all

1 Like

Re: Can Love Make U Marry An Ex Prostitute ? by IamPlato(m): 5:20pm On Jun 05, 2018
SoapQueen:

Hahahaha.. I know right. Wanted to nudge you.

Nudge kor Nod ni...

grin
Re: Can Love Make U Marry An Ex Prostitute ? by IamPlato(m): 5:21pm On Jun 05, 2018
Ire2:

Re: Can Love Make U Marry An Ex Prostitute ? by SoapQueen(f): 5:23pm On Jun 05, 2018
IamPlato:

Nudge kor Nod ni...

grin
Go jor.
I trust you had a great day.
Stay blessed!
Re: Can Love Make U Marry An Ex Prostitute ? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 05, 2018
Love first, then if truly she's changed for the best, I see nothing wrong in getting married to her.
By the way, most of you guys are women chasers, that can't count the number of women you bleep each year.

Makes a nice combo

1 Like

Re: Can Love Make U Marry An Ex Prostitute ? by omablogs: 5:25pm On Jun 05, 2018
No I would not
Re: Can Love Make U Marry An Ex Prostitute ? by Kingsley1000(m): 5:26pm On Jun 05, 2018
80% OF 9JA BABES ARE PROSTITUTES..
Re: Can Love Make U Marry An Ex Prostitute ? by IamPlato(m): 5:27pm On Jun 05, 2018
SoapQueen:

Go jor.
I trust you had a great day.
Stay blessed!

Sure!
Stay Blessed
Re: Can Love Make U Marry An Ex Prostitute ? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 05, 2018
Sadly we don't choose who we fall in love with and falling out of love is like holding your own breath so yes it is possible. smiley
Re: Can Love Make U Marry An Ex Prostitute ? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 05, 2018
Kingsley1000:
80% OF 9JA BABES ARE PROSTITUTES..
Says the Minister for Labour cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can Love Make U Marry An Ex Prostitute ? by empire2017(m): 5:39pm On Jun 05, 2018
the hustle for frontpage is really hard."The last time i checked,this babe complained non of her post has ever make frontpage since she joined this great forum".Lala pls have mercy!

1 Like

Re: Can Love Make U Marry An Ex Prostitute ? by mxpinky: 5:43pm On Jun 05, 2018
empire2017:
the hustle for frontpage is really hard."The last time i checked,this babe complained non of her post has ever make frontpage since she joined this great forum".Lala pls have mercy!
my grand pa lived 150years do you know why ? Because he's always minding his business please start creating thread like i do lets see i challenge you
Re: Can Love Make U Marry An Ex Prostitute ? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 05, 2018
IamPlato:

Lol mumu scammer they quote me. Abeg swerve jawe

1 Share

Re: Can Love Make U Marry An Ex Prostitute ? by empire2017(m): 5:46pm On Jun 05, 2018
mxpinky:
my grand pa lived 150years do you know why ? Because he's always minding his business please start creating thread like i do lets see i challenge you
lol c painment ,ignored anyway.Lala pls have mercy biko nnu!
Re: Can Love Make U Marry An Ex Prostitute ? by mxpinky: 5:54pm On Jun 05, 2018
empire2017:
lol c painment ,ignored anyway.Lala pls have mercy biko nnu!
i challenge you to start creating threads that people will even view talk more of commenting and reaching front page zombie i challenge you again
Re: Can Love Make U Marry An Ex Prostitute ? by blakid(m): 5:54pm On Jun 05, 2018
mxpinky:
You are Beautiful...
Re: Can Love Make U Marry An Ex Prostitute ? by mxpinky: 5:56pm On Jun 05, 2018
blakid:
You are Beautiful...
thank you
Re: Can Love Make U Marry An Ex Prostitute ? by chris2face(m): 6:00pm On Jun 05, 2018
jessca048:
if you truly love her I don't see how her past should affect your feelings for her.love conquers all
Girl not in this case gosh!!
I will simply move on like my guys will say once an olosho always an olosho
Re: Can Love Make U Marry An Ex Prostitute ? by charlito94(m): 6:03pm On Jun 05, 2018
IamPlato:

Whats Funny undecided

I Deal Decent Girls!

And I Dont Share

Sharap there. U ashawo lover n u that ur girlfriend Pusssy is national cake....
Abi u never hear say once babe leave ur presence na anodal man property
Re: Can Love Make U Marry An Ex Prostitute ? by empire2017(m): 6:04pm On Jun 05, 2018
mxpinky:
i challenge you to start creating threads that people will even view talk more of commenting and reaching front page zombie i challenge you again
lol "ZOMBIE" still qona ignore u.datx the best way i was trained to treat people like u.
Re: Can Love Make U Marry An Ex Prostitute ? by chris2face(m): 6:04pm On Jun 05, 2018
empire2017:
Hahaha is she the one no wonder she mentioned lala forgeting that this is not a snake thread
Re: Can Love Make U Marry An Ex Prostitute ? by FEGNO: 6:05pm On Jun 05, 2018
Even if I dey craze
Re: Can Love Make U Marry An Ex Prostitute ? by OgahBohz: 6:09pm On Jun 05, 2018
Ire2:

bet why ...??
Re: Can Love Make U Marry An Ex Prostitute ? by mxpinky: 6:09pm On Jun 05, 2018
empire2017:
lol "ZOMBIE" still qona ignore u.datx the best way i was trained to treat people like u.
lol i know you wanna be tapping current from me but i won't answer you or any irrelevant mention anymore
Re: Can Love Make U Marry An Ex Prostitute ? by OgahBohz: 6:10pm On Jun 05, 2018
I can o , if she is the daughter of Bill Gatesor Dangote ..

otherwise .....

na so women take scarce ni
Re: Can Love Make U Marry An Ex Prostitute ? by OgahBohz: 6:13pm On Jun 05, 2018
jessca048:

if you still think LOVE IS ALL THAT MATTERS IN MARRIAGE THEN ...

you must be under-25yrs of age ..

or you haven't dated more than three guys ...

and I am 100% sure your NOT MARRIED !

(1) (2) (Reply)

HELP!! How Do I Retrieve My House Key From This Girl. / Reason Why I Stopped Having Sex- Confession / How Do We Explain This ( Pics Added )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.