Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,144 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

The Secret Of Understanding Love And Sharing. Why I Share The Satellite Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Secret Of Understanding Love And Sharing. Why I Share The Satellite Pictures (682 Views)

Boko Haram Surrender II, Shekau Whereabouts Unknown - Satellite Pictures! / Nigerian Sat X Satellite Pictures Are Perfect / Satellite Pictures Of Nigeria Cities( Fraud Population) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Secret Of Understanding Love And Sharing. Why I Share The Satellite Pictures by Musiwa13: 5:53am On May 31, 2010
Understanding Love and sharing.

Let me share this with you.

1If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.  

3If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames,b but have not love, I gain nothing.

4Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.[/]

6Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8[b]Love never fails.
But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. 11When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me.

Noone can claim he love,if he does not share.
Re: The Secret Of Understanding Love And Sharing. Why I Share The Satellite Pictures by nguage(m): 6:32am On May 31, 2010
How do you reconcile love and your separatist views?
Re: The Secret Of Understanding Love And Sharing. Why I Share The Satellite Pictures by Nobody: 6:35am On May 31, 2010
Is this becomrich?
Re: The Secret Of Understanding Love And Sharing. Why I Share The Satellite Pictures by SEFAGO(m): 6:40am On May 31, 2010
yeah musiwa and becomrich are the same lol
Re: The Secret Of Understanding Love And Sharing. Why I Share The Satellite Pictures by Nobody: 6:42am On May 31, 2010
Makes sense. Makes the thread more hilarious, rotfl.
Re: The Secret Of Understanding Love And Sharing. Why I Share The Satellite Pictures by Musiwa13: 7:10am On May 31, 2010
You said separatist views?

It shows my love is strong. what separatist views are you talking about. It really shows I am child of God and those who do not share my views to save over 15,000,000 nigerian from a civil war are children of devil.

Because the devil would be against the plan to avoid a civil war.    Some of the people who claim nigeria must not break , look at thier life. Are well knew public thief in nigeria.  All of them have rob nigerian before.

I want to save nigeria from a civil war. I know what would end this is a civil war. You can not continue to cheat people for a long time.  And openly I would tell senator david mark, the Yorubas may  loss in term of human life.   millions. His people are not even one 5% of the Yorubas. Our people would be more effected than his people.  And we want to get our people to safe. He can leave his people to die in Nigeria, if he want.  since he looks like he does not care for his people life. Dead idoma people would not vote him back to the senate. salary come, salary would go. People life are more important.
   If you know him tell him I said so. Men do not fear men like him. Okorin lo ke si. I am a man, who is not scare of other men like me.

I am telling you anyone who does not share my view about saving 15 million is a child of the devil. Only children of the devil do not want to avoid civil war.
Re: The Secret Of Understanding Love And Sharing. Why I Share The Satellite Pictures by nguage(m): 7:30am On May 31, 2010
Secession isn't the only way to avoid a civil war. History has actually shown that a secession is more likely to cause a civil war. If you want to save human lives, separation isn't the way.
Re: The Secret Of Understanding Love And Sharing. Why I Share The Satellite Pictures by kosovo(m): 7:30am On May 31, 2010
Becomerich i prefer your Normal ID.

Your Maps are always aimed towards the separation of a Nation which it's founding fathers have sacrificed their lives to remain in a state of incongruous juxtapositions. I want say that "LOVE" does not exist in such a psychological concept.
Re: The Secret Of Understanding Love And Sharing. Why I Share The Satellite Pictures by SLIGHT(m): 7:33am On May 31, 2010
Am afraid theres no love in nigerian politics. moved to romance section
Re: The Secret Of Understanding Love And Sharing. Why I Share The Satellite Pictures by Musiwa13: 1:24pm On May 31, 2010
Someone said how would the nigeria pastor fuel thier private jet if nigeria is restructed. here is my reply, Would they have private jet, when bomb have already scatter it in piece in a civil war.
The life of people is more worth than the expensive worldly things men are trying to protect. It make me weep internally to see, that religion bodies have not raise up to protest, while it is a shame . They have not uphold truth. That film actors are now the one who look like upright right in nigeria. and fighting for the right of people. While I saw pictures charles boy and others I weep. Are they the only upright people in Nigeria now. I am weeping internally.

What other solution do we have. Look you people have not presented another alternative.

You do not have alternative. If there was Alternative have you seen anyone give us one. Nobody have been able to come up with one single alternative.

look I have to attack David mark, look David mark people Idoma are not going to loss so much people in a civil war. There are not going to loss even 10,000 people because they have not so much population. Jonathan Goodluck ijaw people are not going to loss so much people less than 10,000 people, because they too have no much population. IBB Gwari people are not going to loss so much people less than 10,000 people, because they too have no much population. Why should they care if the Yorubas, fulani/hausa and Igbo loss million of people. Or get killed. Why, give me one reason.

Some of this ethnic group dont care , if our people loss million.

Someone from an ethnics group with less 50,000 people , knows he is not going to loss so much. But those of us from big ethnics with million of people are going to bear the great lost. people online from less than 100,000 people are just been selfish because they are not going to loss anything.

Do you know the fulani/hausa, Yorubas and Igbo are going to constitute 70%( 10 million) of the 15 million of people that would be killed in a civil war.

Someone from an ethnics group that is going to loss less than 1000 people say we should not remove the Yorubas,edo,delta from nigeria and some people are listening to them. are you people serious. ?? It shows you are not wise.

Now the floor is open give us another alternative solution, And paste it online.

You people have not given one alternative to the problem. You have no idea. There is nobody that have an alternative to the problem , which there is non.

You see people lifes are more important , than a senator or house of rep or governor or president salary that they are trying to protect. That all they are trying to protect, they dont care for the people lifes. People lifes is more of value, can not be brough back by money.
Re: The Secret Of Understanding Love And Sharing. Why I Share The Satellite Pictures by nguage(m): 1:45pm On May 31, 2010
The fact that nobody has presented an alternative doesn't make you right. It probably means everyone has realized that the solution to a problem of this magnitude deserves to be well-thought out and logical.
Re: The Secret Of Understanding Love And Sharing. Why I Share The Satellite Pictures by Musiwa13: 1:56pm On Jun 01, 2010
You do you know how long this topic have been online. Have you found one person, bring up another solution to the problem No. it is more than 6 month now. Because this is the only solution.

Look you. I am not a tribalist, look at the age of 22 or 23, the first set of people I ever employed in my life in business were all 10 northerner. That should tell you, I am ethnics blind. That I am not a tribalist.
Give us another alternative.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria,ngerian And 50years Independence. Way Forward. / Babalola - Nnpc Is Insolvent / Strange Gunmen Kill Seven In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.