Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Doctor's Driver Brutalized By Edo Police After Being Arrested Near Marijuana - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Doctor's Driver Brutalized By Edo Police After Being Arrested Near Marijuana (35926 Views)

Rampaging Cult Members Intercepted By Edo State Vigilante (Video) / Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station / 2 Ritualists Caught With A Corpse In Ijebu, Brutalized By Vigilante (Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor's Driver Brutalized By Edo Police After Being Arrested Near Marijuana by newslifeop: 9:23am On Jun 06, 2018
hmmm
Re: Doctor's Driver Brutalized By Edo Police After Being Arrested Near Marijuana by LastSurvivor11: 10:43am On Jun 06, 2018
Crankshaft:

That's why the number of rape cases in India has outnumbered the number of police they have.
This does not mean that India is better than Nigeria..never!

Look at this naive entity, there is no basis for comparison btween Nigeria and India. No basics..

India have 24/7 power supply, I mean 24/7, I guess u don't know hw it feels since you haven't left Nigeria..
Indians don't import anything they use, from cars, to trucks, to tractors, to Keke to bikes to phones they manufacture everything they use.
Is it road network? You can hardly meet a single porthole on an 8hrs journey.

Pls stop this comparison, it's insulting to Indians and it shows u haven't traveled alot..

Do you know that Indians protest if there is 2hrs power outage but in Nigeria 3 weeks outage is normal
Re: Doctor's Driver Brutalized By Edo Police After Being Arrested Near Marijuana by kanubiafra: 11:04am On Jun 06, 2018
Metuh:

Have you ever been to a hospital at night

Do you know what doctors face there

Do you have a brain
Mr Brain I guess Its Your Type Of Brain Nature Uses When Producing stupid People
The Story Says "Doctor's Cousin And Driver" Not nurses. And Lets Even Use Your Brain's Theory How Does Going To Buy Candles For "What Doctors Face" Got To Do With Marijuana Joint. Do They Sell Marijuana In Hospital Premises? Did You Even Do Reading And Comprehension In School ? Again I'll AdvIsE You Go Back And Read The Details Of The Story
Re: Doctor's Driver Brutalized By Edo Police After Being Arrested Near Marijuana by Metuh: 11:19am On Jun 06, 2018
kanubiafra:
Mr Brain I guess Its Your Type Of Brain Nature Uses When Producing stupid People
The Story Says "Doctor's Cousin And Driver" Not nurses. And Lets Even Use Your Brain's Theory How Does Going To Buy Candles For "What Doctors Face" Got To Do With Marijuana Joint. Do They Sell Marijuana In Hospital Premises? Did You Even Do Reading And Comprehension In School ? Again I'll AdvIsE You Go Back And Read The Details Of The Story
Why are you so dull

Goan read the story again dummy.

He was arrested close to the marijuana joint tufiakwa
Re: Doctor's Driver Brutalized By Edo Police After Being Arrested Near Marijuana by Cyriloha(m): 11:34am On Jun 06, 2018
cana882:
Chei Sorry...

But is the hospital in the last picture the building on the left or right?

Ask odumodu
Re: Doctor's Driver Brutalized By Edo Police After Being Arrested Near Marijuana by kanubiafra: 11:37am On Jun 06, 2018
Metuh:

Why are you so dull

Goan read the story again dummy.

He was arrested close to the marijuana joint tufiakwa
DONKEY. Who Was Arrested Close To The Joint ? The Doctor Or His Cousin And Driver ? Are They Staff Of The Hospital? Definitely No. Describe "Close To The Marijuana Joint" Lets See. Next Time You See A Dead Body On The Road Go And Stand Close To The Dead Body And When Police Come To Pick You Up For Investigation Tell Them You Are Only Close To The Dead Body. You Think I'm A fool And I Thought You Were Intelligent. But alas We Were Both Mistaken
Re: Doctor's Driver Brutalized By Edo Police After Being Arrested Near Marijuana by Metuh: 11:54am On Jun 06, 2018
kanubiafra:
DONKEY. Who Was Arrested Close To The Joint ? The Doctor Or His Cousin And Driver ? Are They Staff Of The Hospital? Definitely No. Describe "Close To The Marijuana Joint" Lets See. Next Time You See A Dead Body On The Road Go And Stand Close To The Dead Body And When Police Come To Pick You Up For Investigation Tell Them You Are Only Close To The Dead Body. You Think I'm A fool And I Thought You Were Intelligent. But alas We Were Both Mistaken
kid, you are too dull and daft. run along oya
Re: Doctor's Driver Brutalized By Edo Police After Being Arrested Near Marijuana by kanubiafra: 11:58am On Jun 06, 2018
Metuh:

kid, you are too dull and daft. run along oya
When You Get Home To Your Father Tell Him To Along
Re: Doctor's Driver Brutalized By Edo Police After Being Arrested Near Marijuana by Metuh: 12:36pm On Jun 06, 2018
kanubiafra:
When You Get Home To Your Father Tell Him To Along
Gosh your engrish is dead. grin
Re: Doctor's Driver Brutalized By Edo Police After Being Arrested Near Marijuana by kunletexs: 12:41pm On Jun 06, 2018
thrump has given us 'shit hole country'
Badmus20:
we need anoda name for dis country
Re: Doctor's Driver Brutalized By Edo Police After Being Arrested Near Marijuana by cana882(m): 1:08pm On Jun 06, 2018
Cyriloha:

Ask odumodu
oya odumodu come and answer grin
Re: Doctor's Driver Brutalized By Edo Police After Being Arrested Near Marijuana by Cyriloha(m): 1:25pm On Jun 06, 2018
cana882:
oya odumodu come and answer grin

Haahahahahahhahwhahahhwh

L
A
Z
Y.
Y
O
U
T
H
Re: Doctor's Driver Brutalized By Edo Police After Being Arrested Near Marijuana by kanubiafra: 3:47pm On Jun 06, 2018
Metuh:

Gosh your engrish is dead. grin
Hang YourSelf But Before You Do insert "Get" Into Your Ass

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Guys Stealing Ladies' Panties For Rituals (photos, Video) / 3 Men With Human Skulls In Ogun Arrested By Police (Graphic Photos) / Three Men Found Dead In Ibadan, Organs Reportedly Harvested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.