Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Doctor's Driver Brutalized By Edo Police After Being Arrested Near Marijuana - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Doctor's Driver Brutalized By Edo Police After Being Arrested Near Marijuana (35907 Views)

Rampaging Cult Members Intercepted By Edo State Vigilante (Video) / Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station / 2 Ritualists Caught With A Corpse In Ijebu, Brutalized By Vigilante (Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor's Driver Brutalized By Edo Police After Being Arrested Near Marijuana by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 05, 2018
cool
Re: Doctor's Driver Brutalized By Edo Police After Being Arrested Near Marijuana by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 05, 2018
Badmus20:
we need anoda name for dis country

you dey sleep? na zoogeria na

1 Like

Re: Doctor's Driver Brutalized By Edo Police After Being Arrested Near Marijuana by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 05, 2018
cana882:
Chei Sorry...

But is the hospital in the last picture the building on the left or right?
in the Center
Re: Doctor's Driver Brutalized By Edo Police After Being Arrested Near Marijuana by Richimills(m): 10:30pm On Jun 05, 2018
if na politician dem brutalised like this.

you will hear"the police has been relieved of his duties...and await further trails.

but the case is different with civilians...
naija I hailed thee
Re: Doctor's Driver Brutalized By Edo Police After Being Arrested Near Marijuana by omooba969(m): 10:38pm On Jun 05, 2018
Badmus20:
we need anoda name for dis country

Shîthole.
Re: Doctor's Driver Brutalized By Edo Police After Being Arrested Near Marijuana by Ojuororun(m): 10:40pm On Jun 05, 2018
na "zombie police" full this contry i swear....grin
Re: Doctor's Driver Brutalized By Edo Police After Being Arrested Near Marijuana by postmann: 10:41pm On Jun 05, 2018
Metuh:
This country don kuku finish .

We never had it bad like this.

Wrong. It was this bad in 1985, so many witnesses have said.
Re: Doctor's Driver Brutalized By Edo Police After Being Arrested Near Marijuana by Kylekent59: 10:42pm On Jun 05, 2018
shocked
What could a doctor be doing at a Marijuana's joint despite the fact he knew Marijuana can make one insane by just perceiving it.
Re: Doctor's Driver Brutalized By Edo Police After Being Arrested Near Marijuana by sapeleboi(m): 11:02pm On Jun 05, 2018
beaten for taking inspiration
Re: Doctor's Driver Brutalized By Edo Police After Being Arrested Near Marijuana by Bundaweber: 11:29pm On Jun 05, 2018
e be like say edokpayi don't forget him bail condition
Re: Doctor's Driver Brutalized By Edo Police After Being Arrested Near Marijuana by thatigboman: 11:36pm On Jun 05, 2018
Mods, modify the headline sharply. It was the Doctor's driver and the Doctor's cousin that were maltreated, not the Doctor himself.
Naija police has really gone haywire
Lalasticlala seun
Re: Doctor's Driver Brutalized By Edo Police After Being Arrested Near Marijuana by thatigboman: 11:38pm On Jun 05, 2018
sankky:
From the comments above , u can say that none of d people above bothered to read the news before rushing to judge and comment.
So this is what happens on nairaland. Is that why most commentators talk out of point?
the headline is badly misleading. The story is about the driver of a dr being beaten after being arrested around a marijuana joint. Nothing to do with the dr
call the mods attention to it. I just did after reading the story. That's why I don't comment before reading. Some headlines are misreading
Re: Doctor's Driver Brutalized By Edo Police After Being Arrested Near Marijuana by oracle009(m): 11:45pm On Jun 05, 2018
LastSurvivor11:
Our police force is fukked..
Our system is fukked..

What is the job of NDLEA?
How can police be jack of all trade when they see innocent citizens but master of none when they see criminals..

I was in India for 6 months but I never saw a police man with gun while our own goes with AK47 intimidating people..
Mtcheèew

Wale... Is dt u
Re: Doctor's Driver Brutalized By Edo Police After Being Arrested Near Marijuana by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 05, 2018
BoneBlogger:
Some Policemen from Edo State Command Headquarters raided a Marijuana joint at Ogbesasa Street, Off Sokponba Road and arrested some persons in connection with Marijuana. According to reports, one Usiomoifo Micheal, a driver of Dr. David Iyamu, the Chief Medical Director (CMD) of Christ Medical Center close to the joint and the Doctor's Cousin were innocently arrested where they went to buy candle sticks because of power outage.

The said Usiomoifo Micheal was mercilessly brutalized by the Police because he demanded to know the rationale behind his unjust arrest and was subsequently taken to the Command alongside others.

The attention of the State Commissioner of Police was drawn to the brutalization meted on the man. According to Kola Edokpayi, the ComPol was not happy with the way the police brutalized the man.

He ordered for his immediate release and the man is presently receiving treatment in the hospital.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/detained-victim-of-police-brutality-granted-bail-and-admitted-in-the-hospital.html

Where us Pinshure of brutally brutalized body
Re: Doctor's Driver Brutalized By Edo Police After Being Arrested Near Marijuana by LastSurvivor11: 12:22am On Jun 06, 2018
oracle009:

Wale... Is dt u

Lol
Re: Doctor's Driver Brutalized By Edo Police After Being Arrested Near Marijuana by Shollzycute: 12:43am On Jun 06, 2018
cana882:
Chei Sorry...

Funny question
Re: Doctor's Driver Brutalized By Edo Police After Being Arrested Near Marijuana by promotervickky(m): 1:05am On Jun 06, 2018
this story was not properly investigated well bfr posting, i know this hospital and the said man that was brutalized is a security man in the hospital and not a driver to the doctor my sister was discharged from this hospital few months ago i know this man.
Re: Doctor's Driver Brutalized By Edo Police After Being Arrested Near Marijuana by mamajaz(f): 1:33am On Jun 06, 2018
cana882:
Chei Sorry...

Right! It fit be traditional doctor grin
Re: Doctor's Driver Brutalized By Edo Police After Being Arrested Near Marijuana by Nobody: 2:40am On Jun 06, 2018
...Even Doctors Smoke the Herb
Re: Doctor's Driver Brutalized By Edo Police After Being Arrested Near Marijuana by computerglobal(m): 3:15am On Jun 06, 2018
Metuh:

whats really going on with Edo State Police??

I just tire for police matter
Re: Doctor's Driver Brutalized By Edo Police After Being Arrested Near Marijuana by computerglobal(m): 3:15am On Jun 06, 2018
MuhMubRaj:
...Even Doctors Smoke the Herb

Police smoke more of this
Re: Doctor's Driver Brutalized By Edo Police After Being Arrested Near Marijuana by Nobody: 4:56am On Jun 06, 2018
9jaaa
Re: Doctor's Driver Brutalized By Edo Police After Being Arrested Near Marijuana by bizzibodi(m): 5:02am On Jun 06, 2018
All this misleading headline wey una dey write so,make una fear osanobuwa ooo! embarassed
Re: Doctor's Driver Brutalized By Edo Police After Being Arrested Near Marijuana by DivinelyBlessed: 5:15am On Jun 06, 2018
Why dem beat am because of small marijuana nau??
Re: Doctor's Driver Brutalized By Edo Police After Being Arrested Near Marijuana by blowjohn(m): 5:27am On Jun 06, 2018
isahsalee:
Don't be fast to condemn police, try to hear from police too, he went to buy candle stick and suddenly he appeared at marijuana joint. Is Marijuana joint a provisional store where one can buy any other stuffs?

If u know Benin well ull recall that buildings, joints and shops are built very close to each other.
Re: Doctor's Driver Brutalized By Edo Police After Being Arrested Near Marijuana by bigplayerz(m): 6:25am On Jun 06, 2018
Just my thought aloud ..if this man was truly brutalized by Edo state police which i dont believe he wont be on drip alone he would be cooling off in one cell in their Police stations in Edo. Well out of curiousity @OP why the man (Dr) lip and body black like this? Abi na him be Dr GANJA......? That man should better stand up there before NPF go put am amongst criminal like this GUY below

Re: Doctor's Driver Brutalized By Edo Police After Being Arrested Near Marijuana by papoose321: 7:05am On Jun 06, 2018
9ja y always dis same kind of drip whether malaria or typhoid, diabetes or mouth odour even accidents na dis same drip now them beat person d drip fall out.. shuu!!
Re: Doctor's Driver Brutalized By Edo Police After Being Arrested Near Marijuana by gulfer: 7:08am On Jun 06, 2018
Two adults going to buy candle sticks beside a marijuana joint.............. angry angry angry Tell me another story

Re: Doctor's Driver Brutalized By Edo Police After Being Arrested Near Marijuana by kanubiafra: 7:15am On Jun 06, 2018
Metuh:

Am So Sure You Did Not Even Read The Story. The Topic Says Medical Doc But The narrative Says Drives And Cousin. Now Answer The Following Questions
How Can Two matured Men Go To Buy Candles?
How Come A Medical Doc Still Uses Candles In This Generation? Do Even You Still Use Candle? In This Age Of ReChargeable China Lights? And Of All Places They Went To Buy Candles Its At A Joint They Found It. Make Una dey Reason With Una Brain O
Re: Doctor's Driver Brutalized By Edo Police After Being Arrested Near Marijuana by Crankshaft: 7:19am On Jun 06, 2018
LastSurvivor11:
Our police force is fukked..
Our system is fukked..

What is the job of NDLEA?
How can police be jack of all trade when they see innocent citizens but master of none when they see criminals..

I was in India for 6 months but I never saw a police man with gun while our own goes with AK47 intimidating people..
Mtcheèew

That's why the number of rape cases in India has outnumbered the number of police they have.
This does not mean that India is better than Nigeria..never!
Re: Doctor's Driver Brutalized By Edo Police After Being Arrested Near Marijuana by Metuh: 8:05am On Jun 06, 2018
kanubiafra:
Am So Sure You Did Not Even Read The Story. The Topic Says Medical Doc But The narrative Says Drives And Cousin. Now Answer The Following Questions
How Can Two matured Men Go To Buy Candles?
How Come A Medical Doc Still Uses Candles In This Generation? Do Even You Still Use Candle? In This Age Of ReChargeable China Lights? And Of All Places They Went To Buy Candles Its At A Joint They Found It. Make Una dey Reason With Una Brain O
Have you ever been to a hospital at night

Do you know what doctors face there

Do you have a brain
Re: Doctor's Driver Brutalized By Edo Police After Being Arrested Near Marijuana by Simon21(m): 8:45am On Jun 06, 2018
But why the misleading headline though?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Kills Neighbour For Looking Inside Her Room In Rivers State / In Ghana, Man Kills His Mother, Dad And 3 Children (graphic Photos) / 3 Men With Human Skulls In Ogun Arrested By Police (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.