Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,367 members, 7,812,054 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: "I Didn't Visit Dangote For Money" - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: "I Didn't Visit Dangote For Money" (11912 Views)

Xenophobia: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Protested, Carried Placard In 2014 (Throwback) / Sheikh Adio Confronts Oluwo Of Iwo Akanbi: You Wanted To Have Sex With My Wife / Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: "I Didn't Visit Dangote For Money" by Mrop(m): 11:25pm On Jun 05, 2018
Oluwo of Iwo land was seen recently with Aliko Dangote at his residence and some people are accusing him of leaving his throne to visit Dangote for money.

The king answer those critics in his new IG post. See below

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/i-did-not-visit-aliko-dangote-for-money-oluwo-of-iwo-answers-critics/

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: "I Didn't Visit Dangote For Money" by Mrop(m): 11:25pm On Jun 05, 2018
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: "I Didn't Visit Dangote For Money" by muckross(m): 6:28am On Jun 06, 2018
Hmm
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: "I Didn't Visit Dangote For Money" by chuksanambra: 10:40am On Jun 06, 2018
This Oluwo should just calm down and learn to act dignified.

He's too spontaneous.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: "I Didn't Visit Dangote For Money" by Speakdatruth: 10:40am On Jun 06, 2018
This king na real hip hop king, modern ideas and values grin

12 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: "I Didn't Visit Dangote For Money" by annexworld(m): 10:41am On Jun 06, 2018
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: "I Didn't Visit Dangote For Money" by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 06, 2018
Wetin conecrn me ?

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: "I Didn't Visit Dangote For Money" by seanswitch(m): 10:42am On Jun 06, 2018
So unbecoming of a king. Must you react to everything people say about you? lipsrsealed
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: "I Didn't Visit Dangote For Money" by olu690(m): 10:42am On Jun 06, 2018
Iwo means liver in my language o. grin

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: "I Didn't Visit Dangote For Money" by bookingnumbers: 10:43am On Jun 06, 2018
Subscribe & Stay Glued To it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0i3X4Ijv0bs
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: "I Didn't Visit Dangote For Money" by Oreofepeters: 10:43am On Jun 06, 2018
I lost my R20k and it's not the money that's paining me but the rubber band i use to tie it..
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: "I Didn't Visit Dangote For Money" by Olibboy: 10:44am On Jun 06, 2018
try to be relevant
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: "I Didn't Visit Dangote For Money" by hkidola00(m): 10:45am On Jun 06, 2018
but did you know NIGER state is bigger than Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands,armenia,georgia,malta,switzerland,slovakia,togo,croatia e. t. c.

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: "I Didn't Visit Dangote For Money" by Celestyn8213: 10:45am On Jun 06, 2018
Yeah right, you go seek spiritual counsel... iffa hear.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: "I Didn't Visit Dangote For Money" by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 06, 2018
angry
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: "I Didn't Visit Dangote For Money" by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 06, 2018
beekayz:
Wetin conecrn me ?
last last na person go embalm am
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: "I Didn't Visit Dangote For Money" by Ogalanyaidi(m): 10:47am On Jun 06, 2018
Almajiri of owo u mean.
He went to do ranka dede sir
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: "I Didn't Visit Dangote For Money" by TheUbermensch: 10:48am On Jun 06, 2018
This guy is just like Trump.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: "I Didn't Visit Dangote For Money" by Metuh: 10:48am On Jun 06, 2018
Yahoo Yahoo king
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: "I Didn't Visit Dangote For Money" by okomile(f): 10:49am On Jun 06, 2018
Because you want to have jobs for your pple means u should be going from pillar to post.

Make Una continue. Na the pple wey know do their spiritual work well that are installing f......... ls as their king.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: "I Didn't Visit Dangote For Money" by pol23: 10:49am On Jun 06, 2018
The hustle is real.
Recession is more real.
Let the Nigga do what He think Is right.
Different king diff approach,At the end of the day success is all that matters.
The former Ooni of Ife no dey take selfie with anybody,the guy only do politics and it's all about his personal money yet still very dignify and more sacred.
The present Ooni can waka ehn...By so doing many people get to know more about the Yorubas ,our believe,Norms,religion and so on...But the king is not so Sacred due to his openness...But very dignify and has brought a whole lot of meaningful changes to Ife kingdom.
Let oluwo do his thang!!

3 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: "I Didn't Visit Dangote For Money" by ybalogs(m): 10:54am On Jun 06, 2018
Okoro has been owing you *#40,000* since June last year and has refused to pay.

Yesterday you begged him to give you even if it is *#20,000* and forget the rest because of a situation you found yourself this season.

He said he has only about *#17,000* in his account and can only afford to send *#15,000* to you.

As half bread is better than none, you had no option than to accept.

You woke up the next morning to see an alert of *#150,000k* with *36* missed calls from him because your phone is always on silent at night and several messages from him begging you to transfer *#135,000* back to him. He said he made a mistake, he wanted to send *#15,000k* and added one extra *0* instead.

Sincerely speaking what will you do?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: "I Didn't Visit Dangote For Money" by bedspread: 10:54am On Jun 06, 2018
Instagram oba well done
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: "I Didn't Visit Dangote For Money" by Lawalemi(m): 10:59am On Jun 06, 2018
Well said, his majesty

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: "I Didn't Visit Dangote For Money" by Omeokachie: 11:00am On Jun 06, 2018
Abi you went to beg and lobby him to come pick up a chieftaincy title in your domain.

Emir, you too get sense fa

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: "I Didn't Visit Dangote For Money" by Jethrolite(m): 11:00am On Jun 06, 2018
Speak yoruba abeg. My head aches from gbagaun written with confidence.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: "I Didn't Visit Dangote For Money" by polymaths(m): 11:00am On Jun 06, 2018
King listen on the if dangote wanted put any industry in your land , Dangote should visit you, money is not everything. People of iwo land both home and abroad are not feeding from dangote. Iwo land had been in existence before dangote was born .
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: "I Didn't Visit Dangote For Money" by ybalogs(m): 11:01am On Jun 06, 2018
You did well Kabiesi.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Abuja a northern state? / Where Are You From? / Any Wawa People From Enugu State Here ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.