Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,063 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Dogara Raises Alarm Over 2019 Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogara Raises Alarm Over 2019 Election (22954 Views)

Asari Dokubo Slams Nnamdi Kanu Over 2019 Elections, Blasts 'Buhari Double' / Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections / Obasanjo Meets Adebanjo, Dosumu, Other Yoruba Leaders Over 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dogara Raises Alarm Over 2019 Election by Sunmolar(m): 9:06am On Jun 06, 2018
BabaO2:
I dont read his rubbish, President Ebele Jonathan had sponsored that point severally in the past both locally and internationally
you don't mean it?
Re: Dogara Raises Alarm Over 2019 Election by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:09am On Jun 06, 2018
Stop talking and enjoy your change
Re: Dogara Raises Alarm Over 2019 Election by mfm04622: 9:11am On Jun 06, 2018
HAH:
Our democracy is under threat

Buhari supporters are saying should he be impeached or even not elected for second term there will be mayhem

So asking law enforcement agencies to do their work and not treat politicians as sacred cows is now an impeachable offence? Lol!!!
Re: Dogara Raises Alarm Over 2019 Election by ultiabaz36(m): 9:11am On Jun 06, 2018
The problem Buhari is having with these egocentric people is just they don't see money like during Jonathan regime. They feel that why should ordinary minister will be awarding contract while they, SINators that campaign and pasted poster will only have access to the salary and nothing else. They have forgotten that Nigeria has move beyond that level.

What Nigerians should get straight to their skull that contains brain is that these lawmakers are not fighting for us. They are only there for their selfish interest. SENators children the ones in CBN, SHELL, FIRS, TOP PARASTATALS, so if you think they for you as an ordinary citizen, you are on your own.

If they like they should kill themselves, it is left for the.

EXecuTHEIVES
LegisLOOTERS
JudiSHARING
That is our arms of govt
Re: Dogara Raises Alarm Over 2019 Election by skales67(m): 9:16am On Jun 06, 2018
Buhari will do anything possible to foist himself on Nigerians in 2019 and the sad thing is that he will succeed.
Re: Dogara Raises Alarm Over 2019 Election by okolet(m): 9:16am On Jun 06, 2018
Why is he using the Alarm to disturb my sleep this morning na? grin
Re: Dogara Raises Alarm Over 2019 Election by Abagworo(m): 9:16am On Jun 06, 2018
Losers always wish for war and destruction. The best way to curb possible violence is to place PDP leaders on watch with maximum security. Everything about them should be monitored till after elections.
Re: Dogara Raises Alarm Over 2019 Election by Dollabiz: 9:28am On Jun 06, 2018
ohh
Re: Dogara Raises Alarm Over 2019 Election by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:29am On Jun 06, 2018
I'm 100% in support of the break up of this useless country called Nigeria
Re: Dogara Raises Alarm Over 2019 Election by lexy2014: 9:31am On Jun 06, 2018
AerialMapper:
You don't need a commission to stall the proliferation of small and light arms, you need synergy between all the security agencies and border control agencies. These arms don't just appear in the country. When we have the CDS and SSS not working with the NSA, we have an IG who is really stupid and we have porous borders and poorly paid police....tell me what this commission wants to do?
bros CDS, SSS, NSA, IG are all working together, maybe not in d way u expect
Re: Dogara Raises Alarm Over 2019 Election by lexy2014: 9:34am On Jun 06, 2018
Abagworo:
Losers always wish for war and destruction. The best way to curb possible violence is to place PDP leaders on watch with maximum security. Everything about them should be monitored till after elections.
d violence at all d recently concluded APC state congresses were perpetrated by PDP leaders right? What about d recent accidental discharge in ekiti state that almost cost a politician his life, that's PDP in action right?
Re: Dogara Raises Alarm Over 2019 Election by Nikejah(m): 9:36am On Jun 06, 2018
My learned mentors in this forum,the negativity of the use of arms in our beloved country Nigeria can not be overemphasized,Arms fuels conflicts which in turn impale the society there by truncates development in the country,at this Junction permit me to remind you of an organization awaiting presidential revoke on assent that does not need arm in the establishments of peace and orderliness.
Ladies & gentlemen I present to you the peacecorps of Nigeria whose colours of green,yellow&red is flying nonstop.
#Mr president REVOKE your decision on the peace corps of Nigeria
Re: Dogara Raises Alarm Over 2019 Election by kingPhidel(m): 10:01am On Jun 06, 2018
Any summary please? I hope he's not saying that Nigerians should allow em to continue with no election so that violence will not occur
Re: Dogara Raises Alarm Over 2019 Election by desmond2pk: 10:03am On Jun 06, 2018
Lol. I share sympathy for you guys. You are crying because your position is being threatened by the same force that they themselves rode on to power.
It's a karma time in Nigeria
Re: Dogara Raises Alarm Over 2019 Election by orisa37: 10:20am On Jun 06, 2018
Well Thought. Give SIEC, (State Independent Election Commission) to each of our 36 Constitutional States before 2019 election. We want to see how Buhari and others campaign in Yoruba, Ibo, Ijaws, Tivs etc lands where there are no Emirates and hope to win..
Re: Dogara Raises Alarm Over 2019 Election by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:22am On Jun 06, 2018
That I don't care attitude is stale bro
That's thesame attitude our fathers had that wrecked this nation and enriched a few
Buhari cannot govern Nigeria to prosperity
Dude has no problem with cows roaming the highways in 2018
Is that the president to take us into the digital age?
Can you feel we are sliding backwards in time or is it just me?
Sowore2019

ultiabaz36:
The problem Buhari is having with these egocentric people is just they don't see money like during Jonathan regime. They feel that why should ordinary minister will be awarding contract while they, SINators that campaign and pasted poster will only have access to the salary and nothing else. They have forgotten that Nigeria has move beyond that level.

What Nigerians should get straight to their skull that contains brain is that these lawmakers are not fighting for us. They are only there for their selfish interest. SENators children the ones in CBN, SHELL, FIRS, TOP PARASTATALS, so if you think they for you as an ordinary citizen, you are on your own.

If they like they should kill themselves, it is left for the.

EXecuTHEIVES
LegisLOOTERS
JudiSHARING
That is our arms of govt

1 Like

Re: Dogara Raises Alarm Over 2019 Election by GSA01: 10:53am On Jun 06, 2018
See how misleading this Topic is..The speaker was only talking about the bill he is sponsoring on the proliferation of small arms and light weapons.
and seeking for urgency of the bill to be passed into law before the 2019 election. as it will help curtail violence during the 2019 elections and above..
And the Topic is painted as if Dogara is raising alarm on the 2019 election....
Re: Dogara Raises Alarm Over 2019 Election by Switruth: 11:06am On Jun 06, 2018
Nairalandmentor:
I miss Gej

Looking for a reliable & affordable website design with guaranty? Check our portfolio
The man just dey one side dey laugh us. grin
Re: Dogara Raises Alarm Over 2019 Election by AerialMapper: 6:57pm On Jun 06, 2018
lexy2014:
bros CDS, SSS, NSA, IG are all working together, maybe not in d way u expect

The NSA himself complained that the CDS and SSS do not attend security meetings
Re: Dogara Raises Alarm Over 2019 Election by lexy2014: 7:02pm On Jun 06, 2018
AerialMapper:

The NSA himself complained that the CDS and SSS do not attend security meetings
if that's true, then it shouldn't b a surprise. Its a reflection of how good this administration is. They can't do better than their oga

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili / Cabinet List: Muslim Leaders Storm Lagos Assembly Over Sanwo-Olu’s Lopsidedness / Why Obasanjo Can’t Forgive The National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.