Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,013 members, 7,863,676 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:13 PM

"Martin Elechi, The Elder With Reproach" - Ebonyi Government Slams Ex Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Martin Elechi, The Elder With Reproach" - Ebonyi Government Slams Ex Governor (7195 Views)

‘Too Many Lies’ – Amaechi Slams Ex-npa Boss, Hadiza Usman, Makes Fresh Claims / Policemen Clash With Soldiers Few Poles To Ebonyi Government House / Account Freezing: Akwa Ibom State Government Slams N50b Suit On EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Martin Elechi, The Elder With Reproach" - Ebonyi Government Slams Ex Governor by OfficialAwol(m): 12:26pm On Jun 06, 2018
Nweze1986:
Send your facebook username ASAP

It's good to find out you are actually on Nairaland. Used to think people post your stuffs here; but it's good to see you do it yourself.

I am an Ebonyian too. From Izzi. I'm a graduate of philosophy from the Pontifica Urbaniana University, Rome, Italy. A singer and an actor. Got this project I arranged since October of 2016 that I think would be very beneficial to both projection of the many laudable achievements of Gov. Umahi, and for his reelection bid.

This is not search for political sycophancy; I am only requesting for the chance to present you with these things. If they make sense, we proceed. If they don't make sense, you treat them as thrash and walk away.

I will tell you more if you reach me through:-
email: umoked@gmail.
facebook: Umoke David Awol.
Phone/whatsapp: 08166955225.
Re: "Martin Elechi, The Elder With Reproach" - Ebonyi Government Slams Ex Governor by valinno(m): 12:30pm On Jun 06, 2018
Elechi is a mistake he should go and rest let Umahi continue his good works
Re: "Martin Elechi, The Elder With Reproach" - Ebonyi Government Slams Ex Governor by Daniel058(m): 4:46pm On Jun 06, 2018
Nweze1986:
CHIEF MARTIN ELECHI THE ELDER WITH REPROACH

By Philip Nweze

Granted that there is wisdom in the saying that silence is golden, in most cases it is noble to speak out lest fools take their foolery as wisdom.

I was brought up to extend respect and courtesy to elders but an elder must endeavour to conduct himself like one, otherwise the people will equate him with children and treat him as such, no matter how highly placed.

The question, which most people kept asking is what the former governor, Chief Martin Elechi will gain to see his protege and successor fumble and disgraced out of office. All comments emanating from Elder Elechi in recent times are always targeted at his successor.

Chief Martin Elechi, former governor of Ebonyi state ought to be a father figure in Ebonyi politics, but no. Within the past three years, his stock in trade has remained creating serial infractions. His ambivalent position in matters relating to the health and harmony of Ebonyi state is simply unfortunate.

His preference for a rival governorship candidate in the 2015 governorship polls in Ebonyi state and his subsequent failure to achieve this distorted ambition has set him on a war path. Ever since, he has never hidden his disdain for his predecessor, David Umahi. His obvious romance between Dr Ogbonnaya Onu and his motley crowd of failed politicians is borne out of a very patriotic determination to sabotage the present government.

Every public statement he makes these days is calculated to hurt his former Deputy, now Governor. It seems he wakes up everyday plotting his political downfall. He has faulted every procedure adopted and every developmental initiative conceived by the present government. Name them. The Ring Road project which would further enhance connectivity and economic activities in the state, triplet flyover construction, cement pavement technology concrete roads and so on. He has never believed that the Governor has done anything right since he held sway as leader of the state.

Chief Elechi has engaged the Governor in gladiatorial combat from every front. He has unleashed the combined prosecutorial might of EFCC and ICPC on Umahi's government and its organs, all to no avail. He has equally displayed a disturbing appetite for malice, never before seen. Every good thing Umahi does flies in his face with nauseous odour. Even when the governor has been recognised globally for his record of excellence in various pursuits, Chief Elechi strictly categorizes him as an underperformer, even when the feats are there for all to see.

Can Chief Elechi rewrite history? NO! Can he reverse the will of God? NO. What did Elechi himself do for the masses during his eight years walk along the paved political walkways of Ebonyi state. The civil servants got their salaries at his mercy. He fired but never hired. He witch hunted and dismissed many according to which ever side the pendulum of his mood swings.

The truth is that Governor Umahi has tried to effectively cope with the quantum of responsibilities required from him even as a young administrator.

Chief Martin Elechi has positioned himself as one of the viruses eating deep at the peace and progress of Ebonyi state which leaves much to be desired from an elder.
Though I never benefited anything from our state government, Even as I lost up to 50k in the process of registering and organizing Farming co-operative which turned out to be a scam from state government..

I SEE MR UMAHI AS A PATHFINDER, A GREAT EXPLORER!.. SOME COMMUNITIES ARE CRYING AS MINERAL RESOURCES IN THE STATE HAS BEEN TAKEN BY STATE GOVERNMENT, BUT HE DID FOR THE GOOD OF ALL EBONYIANS..

FELLOW EBONYIANS LET'S ALLOW DAVE TO COMPLETE HIS SECOND TENURE AS OTHERS DID.. EVEN IF HE'S STEALING, Past GOVERNORS ((Elechi inclusive)) STOLE TOO.

AS LONG AS WE SEE EBONYI BEING TRANSFORMED FOR GOOD.. WHAT AGAIN SHOULD WE EXPECT..

PLEASE REMIND HIM OF THE PROMISE HE MADE (( WHEN HE ATTENDED CHIEF JOHN NWENYI'S BIRTHDAY ) TO TILE ROAD FROM FEDERAL ROAD TO ST JOHN THE BAPTIST CATHOLIC CHURCH Ndubia.. atleast Wisdomkosi go follow enjoy that one.. Lol

EBONYIANS should know that Elechi is granny already and his problem 99.9% expired

He shouldn't be enemy of progress.. That ringroad alone should have provided job to many jobless youth throughout the construction period.

Ekubaruoha carry go!! But makwaaraHo!! I'm still angry until I receive back my 50k!! You people support your fellow politicians and forget the real farmers.
Re: "Martin Elechi, The Elder With Reproach" - Ebonyi Government Slams Ex Governor by ThinkSmarter: 9:59pm On Jun 06, 2018
justy15:
unfortunately, he don't have a single road leading to his Echialike community in ikwo, not even a classroom block was added to the primary school in his community, no light, no water even the much talked about oferekpe water scheme he Elechi built is not stepped down in his community for his people to benefit, not even one single project was commissioned in his community; I can tell you that throughout his 8 years of overseeing the affairs of the state, no single graduate from his community is employed at federal or state civil service. His wickedness to his people will continue to haunt him till grave
Re: "Martin Elechi, The Elder With Reproach" - Ebonyi Government Slams Ex Governor by ThinkSmarter: 11:44am On Jun 07, 2018
justy15:
unfortunately, he don't have a single road leading to his Echialike community in ikwo, not even a classroom block was added to the primary school in his community, no light, no water even the much talked about oferekpe water scheme he Elechi built is not stepped down in his community for his people to benefit, not even one single project was commissioned in his community; I can tell you that throughout his 8 years of overseeing the affairs of the state, no single graduate from his community is employed at federal or state civil service. His wickedness to his people will continue to haunt him till grave
U may be right though.
btw, seems u re from ikwo. i am from amagu ikwo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Commissioner, Olowo Emerges 2022 'public Finance Administrator Of The Year / Boycot Daar Communications (AIT) Now! / Sadiku Bus-stop, "Killer" Pedestrian-Bridge Shut Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.