Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Reps Probe Jibrin Over Counter Of NASS Resolution To Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Probe Jibrin Over Counter Of NASS Resolution To Buhari (22759 Views)

Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans / APC Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Anti-Party Activity / The Moment Police Arrested Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Attack On Kwankwaso’s Convoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Probe Jibrin Over Counter Of NASS Resolution To Buhari by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 06, 2018
Smh
Re: Reps Probe Jibrin Over Counter Of NASS Resolution To Buhari by edupedia: 5:08pm On Jun 06, 2018
Shalomc:

Agege is in trouble.

...which trouble?... is someone on codeine?...

1 Like

Re: Reps Probe Jibrin Over Counter Of NASS Resolution To Buhari by orisa37: 5:13pm On Jun 06, 2018
Omeokachie:
"...described him as always absent but always the first to run to the press."

Sounds like a psycho.
Re: Reps Probe Jibrin Over Counter Of NASS Resolution To Buhari by reesemachh(m): 5:20pm On Jun 06, 2018
osas3039:

call or whatsapp the below if interested 200 odd

kukuma play the game mk u become rich on ur own naaaa instead of you to use style beg for customers ........chaiiii see Wetin Buhari turn our youths into daylight scammers

1 Like

Re: Reps Probe Jibrin Over Counter Of NASS Resolution To Buhari by Niceman4u(m): 5:30pm On Jun 06, 2018
is no work no pay not applicable to law makers? where is that stupid Health minister called godforsaken Isaac
Re: Reps Probe Jibrin Over Counter Of NASS Resolution To Buhari by victorazyvictor(m): 5:31pm On Jun 06, 2018
yemmight:
It is only in Nigeria that one will continue to suffer for wanting to expose atrocities in Government.

Lion and Goat can be best of friends but only foolishness will make Goat to come out first.
Re: Reps Probe Jibrin Over Counter Of NASS Resolution To Buhari by tfelicityk(m): 5:35pm On Jun 06, 2018
Yeye lawmakers... See confusion in the transmission confusion you can beat that
Re: Reps Probe Jibrin Over Counter Of NASS Resolution To Buhari by docadams: 5:37pm On Jun 06, 2018
Shalomc:

Agege is in trouble.

Says who?
Re: Reps Probe Jibrin Over Counter Of NASS Resolution To Buhari by adewale9050: 5:40pm On Jun 06, 2018
https://naijasingsong./2018/06/06/music-waleco-ft-oluwafizzy-the-love-kana-cover-mixed-by-johnbosco/

That the link to download this hot boy dat kanalize olamide ft wizkid kana music. Go download his song and support him and follow him on Instagram @walecoboy.
Young talented boy kill baddo beat very well.

Re: Reps Probe Jibrin Over Counter Of NASS Resolution To Buhari by AskProf: 5:43pm On Jun 06, 2018
hushua11:
Over 11 Games Won Yesterday & 1 Lost

Check out betting odds for BET9JA games on goal 9ja football forum. Over 16+ odds Green Ticket Yesterday

To Visit Goal 9ja: [url=nairaland.site/sports]CLICK HERE[/url]

Scam...

Re: Reps Probe Jibrin Over Counter Of NASS Resolution To Buhari by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:56pm On Jun 06, 2018
yemmight:
It is only in Nigeria that one will continue to suffer for wanting to expose atrocities in Government.
stop saying what you don't know. same everywhere in the world
Re: Reps Probe Jibrin Over Counter Of NASS Resolution To Buhari by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 06, 2018
angry angry angry angry angry angry
Shalomc:
Ban him forever.
Re: Reps Probe Jibrin Over Counter Of NASS Resolution To Buhari by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:56pm On Jun 06, 2018
post=68238296:
Do what is right and best for the COUNTRY you guys.
why shud they
what did country do for them
Re: Reps Probe Jibrin Over Counter Of NASS Resolution To Buhari by joseh08: 6:10pm On Jun 06, 2018
Corruption Every where
Re: Reps Probe Jibrin Over Counter Of NASS Resolution To Buhari by wellmax(m): 6:56pm On Jun 06, 2018
freeze001:
Jibrin! So he wasn't even around and is an absentee rep yet he'll be running his mouth anyhow. Silly thing!

Illiterate. Did you read Jubrils statement at all.
Re: Reps Probe Jibrin Over Counter Of NASS Resolution To Buhari by AskProf: 6:57pm On Jun 06, 2018
joseh08:

When u post ads u get banned read nairaland rules and stop spreading #fake news

How does that concern me?
Re: Reps Probe Jibrin Over Counter Of NASS Resolution To Buhari by freeze001(f): 6:59pm On Jun 06, 2018
wellmax:

Illiterate. Did you read Jubrils statement at all.

I referred to Jibrin. Who's Jubril in this matter? The fact that u are blind and dumb doesn't mean u should blame ur family and lineage for ur self-imposed illiteracy. Face ur issues squarely.
Re: Reps Probe Jibrin Over Counter Of NASS Resolution To Buhari by bizzibodi(m): 7:29pm On Jun 06, 2018
U ban somebody on top call am absentee.
Re: Reps Probe Jibrin Over Counter Of NASS Resolution To Buhari by wellmax(m): 7:31pm On Jun 06, 2018
freeze001:

I referred to Jibrin. Who's Jubril in this matter? The fact that u are blind and dumb doesn't mean u should blame ur family and lineage for ur self-imposed illiteracy. Face ur issues squarely.

If you read his statement properly, you won't come here spewing trash.
Re: Reps Probe Jibrin Over Counter Of NASS Resolution To Buhari by Ayor93(m): 9:30pm On Jun 06, 2018
Koolking:
I enjoy it when a member or members turn the house upside down. It does not give room for sharing of money.
And the money that was not shared will go to your account abi.
Re: Reps Probe Jibrin Over Counter Of NASS Resolution To Buhari by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 06, 2018
docadams:

Why? It appears you've forgotten the Omo-Agege series so soon.
No NASS member can be dealt with like it was before. Omo Agege has changed the game once and for all. That's the price leaders pay for being too rigid.
Re: Reps Probe Jibrin Over Counter Of NASS Resolution To Buhari by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 06, 2018
docadams:

Why? It appears you've forgotten the Omo-Agege series so soon.
No NASS member can be dealt with like it was before. Omo Agege has changed the game once and for all. That's the price leaders pay for being too rigid.
Re: Reps Probe Jibrin Over Counter Of NASS Resolution To Buhari by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 06, 2018
Shalomc:
Agege is in trouble.
Can u explain?
The senate made a mess of themselves with Agege. The guy is free and the matter is thrown away already. Don't forget he also didn't allow them run him down during their investigation.
Re: Reps Probe Jibrin Over Counter Of NASS Resolution To Buhari by freeze001(f): 3:38am On Jun 07, 2018
wellmax:

If you read his statement properly, you won't come here spewing trash.

This is an excerpt from the op:
Yakubu Dogara, condemned the action of the Kano lawmaker and described him as always absent but always the first to run to the press.

“I have a problem with members who don’t come for sitting and immediately approaching the press when a decision is taken,” he said.

My initial response was:

freeze001:
Jibrin! So he wasn't even around and is an absentee rep yet he'll be running his mouth anyhow. Silly thing!

Why body come dey pain you? I know u probably have a severely defective eyesight. Did u even read the above abi dat ya eye no gree u or is it comprehension issues you're dealing with? Keep ur rubbish to yourself please.

1 Like

Re: Reps Probe Jibrin Over Counter Of NASS Resolution To Buhari by olmoRoc: 4:02am On Jun 07, 2018
Hmm! He's always absent! That's one reason these guys should be paid per sitting.
Re: Reps Probe Jibrin Over Counter Of NASS Resolution To Buhari by wellmax(m): 6:26am On Jun 07, 2018
freeze001:

This is an excerpt from the op:

My initial response was:

Why body come dey pain you? I know u probably have a severely defective eyesight. Did u even read the above abi dat ya eye no gree u or is it comprehension issues you're dealing with? Keep ur rubbish to yourself please.
Seems you can't understand simple English. Go back and read Hon Jubrin's statement.
Re: Reps Probe Jibrin Over Counter Of NASS Resolution To Buhari by freeze001(f): 8:49am On Jun 07, 2018
wellmax:

Seems you can't understand simple English. Go back and read Hon Jubrin's statement.

Must I respond to Jubrin's statement? I have chosen wat I want to respond to, any problem?
Re: Reps Probe Jibrin Over Counter Of NASS Resolution To Buhari by wellmax(m): 9:04am On Jun 07, 2018
freeze001:

Must I respond to Jubrin's statement? I have chosen wat I want to respond to, any problem?

Good. You just admitted hearing one side of the news and rushing to make fallacious hasty conclusions.
Now get away from my mentions.
Re: Reps Probe Jibrin Over Counter Of NASS Resolution To Buhari by freeze001(f): 9:38am On Jun 07, 2018
wellmax:

Good. You just admitted hearing one side of the news and rushing to make fallacious hasty conclusions.

You jumped on mine with ur silliness. You didn't have to. Jubrin is clearly an absentee rep that doesn't do his job yet is first to undermine the institution he's elected into..so stupid.
Re: Reps Probe Jibrin Over Counter Of NASS Resolution To Buhari by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 10:02am On Jun 07, 2018
wellmax:

Check our signature in blue just here below and you will be better enlightened. You can contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Over 50 In Agatu, Benue State / My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics / Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.