Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,712 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

More Evidence Links Offa Robbery Suspects With Saraki – Police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Evidence Links Offa Robbery Suspects With Saraki – Police (5031 Views)

Wike: My Grouse With Saraki, Tambuwal, Other Northern PDP Presidential Aspirants / More on how Daura Plotted With Saraki To Embarrass The Buhari Presidency - SR / I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Evidence Links Offa Robbery Suspects With Saraki – Police by nwosadify: 7:01pm On Jun 06, 2018
According to the police, one of the new evidence included a picture of one of the suspects at a recent wedding ceremony of Mr Saraki’s daughter.

The police described the discovery as their latest evidence that the top lawmaker was culpable in an armed robbery attack that led to the death of 33 persons.

read more https://www.newdiplomatng.com/2018/06/06/more-evidence-links-offa-robbery-suspects-with-saraki-police/

Re: More Evidence Links Offa Robbery Suspects With Saraki – Police by Mynd44: 7:18pm On Jun 06, 2018
Re: More Evidence Links Offa Robbery Suspects With Saraki – Police by PlsBanMe: 9:31pm On Jun 06, 2018
Thought this thread is locked.

Why am I still able to comment?

CC: Mynd44

PlsBanMe
Re: More Evidence Links Offa Robbery Suspects With Saraki – Police by Maldek666: 10:34pm On Jun 06, 2018
Fulani Versus Nigerians.
Re: More Evidence Links Offa Robbery Suspects With Saraki – Police by SwacoBlackPope: 6:49pm On Jun 07, 2018
tongue

(1) (Reply)

Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? / How Corrupt Is The Efcc? / Kachikwu Was Sacked/ Fired As General Manager Of NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.