Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,506 members, 7,812,558 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman (32458 Views)

Wike: My Grouse With Saraki, Tambuwal, Other Northern PDP Presidential Aspirants / More on how Daura Plotted With Saraki To Embarrass The Buhari Presidency - SR / Faces Of Politicians That Met With Saraki In Kwara State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by baby8ace(m): 7:05pm On Jul 26, 2018
The chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Kwara state, Akogun Iyiola Oyedepo, said on Thursday, July 26, that he cannot work with the All Progressives Congress (APC) defectors led by Senate President, Bukola Saraki.

The Nation reports that he said other members of the party executive committee in Kwara cannot work with the defectors too.

Saraki and the state Governor, AbdulFattah Ahmed, are expected to announce their own defection soon.

Oyedepo, who spoke on the development during a radio programme in Ilorin, said the national leadership of the PDP has set up a committee to interface between his group and the defectors.

He said the first meeting is slated for next week.

The PDP chairman, who said he had just returned from a meeting with PDP leaders in Abuja, blamed the party’s national leadership for being allegedly insensitive to the political configuration in Kwara state and allowed themselves to be swayed by funding capacity of the defectors.

According to him, the option before the leaders is to choose between his group and the one led by Saraki.

He said: “We have not been opportune to sit down with the Senate president, Dr. Bukola Saraki and the state governor, Alhaji AbdulFattah Ahmed, even though I’m hearing several rumours that I have met with them and that they have offered me juicy positions. "These are all lies, the Senate president despite his humongous wealth, does not have what it takes to buy me. He cannot ever buy me because he cannot buy my integrity. If my bank account is not fat, my integrity account is very fat.

“So they have not met with us but our national body said they have set up a committee to meet with the two sides next week and when that meeting comes up we are going to tell the national leaders that we cannot accept the formula they have put down which is 60:40, 60 percent for a state defecting with the governor and 40 percent for the existing PDP members. "And if they said what of 50:50, or 40:60 or 30:70 or even 10:90, we shall not accept;

we cannot accept any offer. Anything less than our not working together we cannot accept. “So we will tell our national body to choose between us and them and I know that they will not choose us because we don’t have money but we are not worried. We will only know that an end has come to our journey and our relationship (in the PDP).

“If we agree to work with them (Saraki) just imagine myself and (Governor AbdulFatah Ahmed) Maigida standing on the same rostrum pledging to do things for the people. It will be a shame; many people will look at me and wonder what has happened. "So it is better not to be in politics again. Instead of a dog being the treasurer for the lion it is better for both to part ways and go on their separate hunting game.

“The blame is not from the Saraki camp, the blame is from our national leaders in the PDP. Leadership in Nigeria is the conspiracy of the elite to punish the downtrodden.

"When they gave us the party, we inherited nothing and so whatever you see in the PDP today is the product of our efforts. For this alone we should not be interested in defecting from our own house but it is better we do so now and look forward to better future for our dear state.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/i-cant-work-with-saraki-kwara-pdp-chairman/

70 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by madridguy(m): 7:05pm On Jul 26, 2018
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by ExAngel007(f): 7:18pm On Jul 26, 2018
i would love to see the battle between saraki, atiku and the fu*ks in PDP ... Metcheww

93 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by ayomidegambari(m): 7:18pm On Jul 26, 2018
Then go and sleep

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by chloride6: 7:18pm On Jul 26, 2018
Then you leave na

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by maestroferddi: 7:19pm On Jul 26, 2018
From The Nation...

How many people in their right minds still read that crappy newspaper?

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by BruncleZuma: 7:19pm On Jul 26, 2018
grin grin grin grin

APC and their media minions working overtime these trying period...our hearts and prayers goes out to them.

[img]https://media1./images/2ffbbfe2f666eaef3d39fb3b718e83e4/tenor.gif[/img]

66 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by NnaMEN1(m): 7:19pm On Jul 26, 2018
We hear....
Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by hushshinani(m): 7:19pm On Jul 26, 2018
As if he has option...

Like for SARAKI
Share for MR. CHARMAN

55 Likes 230 Shares

Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by SarakiBukola: 7:19pm On Jul 26, 2018
He has balls...but he would be crushed.

APC with Dele Belgore who contested against Governor Abdulfattah in 2011 resisted too, but Saraki then pushed him out to PDP.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by bobokeshington: 7:19pm On Jul 26, 2018
na there problem be that o
Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by opalu: 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2018
Lolz
Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by tolexy111: 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2018
PDP is on the path of self implosion as to who to choose as candidate

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by Zico5(m): 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2018
A thief will surely find it inconvenient to work with fellow thief especially if one is more notorious. You surely know Saraki sagacity and anyone malign him will be sobered. Better brace up and re-strategize cos Saraki is coming to humble all of u

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by dopemama(f): 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2018
Ok ooo
Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2018
SARAKI IS A TYRANT!

HE IS WORSE THAN BUHARI

HE IS THE NUMBER ONE PROBLEM OF THIS ADMINISTRATION.

122 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by Bruemath(m): 7:21pm On Jul 26, 2018
Really, let's wait when the time comes we will know, for now keep quiet man

1 Like

Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by ionsman: 7:21pm On Jul 26, 2018
So there are still good politicians like this? Incredible!

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by eleojo23: 7:21pm On Jul 26, 2018
1stolax:
SARAKI IS A TYRANT!

HE IS WORSE THAN BUHARI

This one is trying hard to change the narrative.

He thinks we are all ZoneBs

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by baylord101(m): 7:21pm On Jul 26, 2018
Freedom for kwarans

13 Likes

Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by kurt09(m): 7:22pm On Jul 26, 2018
Good development. Buhari till 2023. Don't waste your vote on looters. Support PMB mandate.

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by Duru009(m): 7:22pm On Jul 26, 2018
He will deny this very soon !
Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by sureheaven(m): 7:23pm On Jul 26, 2018
Those senators that decamped to PDP will soon regret it because they will have no space in the party...

In fact, that’s the end of political career because those that have been and remained in PDP since 2015 won’t agree with them and will never give out their chances.
The worst is that PDP won’t win next year election at the federal level.

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by Racoon(m): 7:23pm On Jul 26, 2018
Saraki will dwarf this poor shouting chairman.Guy is crying out because he is surely gonna loose his command of the party in the state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by IMASTEX: 7:23pm On Jul 26, 2018
He is coming for you soon
Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by pxjosh(m): 7:24pm On Jul 26, 2018
1stolax:
SARAKI IS A TYRANT!

HE IS WORSE THAN BUHARI

Lol

8 Likes

Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by FarahAideed: 7:24pm On Jul 26, 2018
Then you can go work with Buhari and his MIYETTI ALLAH PARTY!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by BafanaBafana: 7:24pm On Jul 26, 2018
Pdp Benue rejecting Ortom (despite him spending 3.4billion naira to bribe officials)
Pdp Kano is rejecting Kwankwaso
Pdp Kwara is rejecting Saraki

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by SarakiBukola: 7:24pm On Jul 26, 2018
1stolax:
SARAKI IS A TYRANT!

HE IS WORSE THAN BUHARI

This is what most folks are ignorant about.

SARAKI is the personification of a Mafia Don.

He would crush anyone in his path ruthlessly.

Those who think Buhari is worse don't know how bad Saraki is .

Sadly, he seems one of the most intelligent politicians in Nigeria now

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by Riversides2003(m): 7:25pm On Jul 26, 2018
See who Dey talk sef, who know this one for Kwara State. Oya APC is waiting to sign you.

1 Like

Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by olametrix(m): 7:25pm On Jul 26, 2018
Na who knw wen your name b4

Abeg shift
Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by FarahAideed: 7:25pm On Jul 26, 2018
1stolax:
SARAKI IS A TYRANT!

HE IS WORSE THAN BUHARI

Buhari is the number one problem of Nigeria and Nigerians

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atani Anambra State; Tuesday Sit At Home Situational Report. / Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor / Relocate Katsina Airport Project And Risk 2027, Katsina Elders Warn Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.