Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

PDP: Why Buhari Wants To Honour Chief Abiola Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP: Why Buhari Wants To Honour Chief Abiola Now (1722 Views)

PDP: Why We Can’t Commend Buhari On Rescue Of Kankara Students / INEC Commissioner To Be Arrested, Buhari Wants Elections Postponed Again - CUPP / PDP: Why We Must Win Osun Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP: Why Buhari Wants To Honour Chief Abiola Now by sirequity(m): 11:04pm On Jun 06, 2018
THE Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has revealed why President Muhammadu Buhari intents to confer a national honour on late Chief MKO Abiola, an acclaim winner of the 1993 annuled presidential poll.

The PDP said Mr Buhari merely sought to use the name and person of Chief Abiola to gain a political capital and not out of genuine reverence and recognition for him.

It therefore described the president’s action as a desperation to win the 2019 election.

Mr Abiola is to be honoured with the Grand Commander of the Federal Republic (GCFR).

Others to be accorded similar regards are: Baba Gana Kingibe, Abiola’s running mate during the election, and Gani Fawehinmi, one of Nigeria’s foremost rights activist, now late, the duo to be conferred with Grand Commander of the Order of the Niger (GCON).

President Buhari stated this while adopting a new date, June 12, that will henceforth be celebrated as the country’s democracy day discarding the May 29 for which it has always be celebrated. His action has attracted mixed reactions with some commending him and others reading political undertune to it.

In a statement by its spokesman, Kola Ologbondiyan, the opposition party said it recalls that President Buhari, who was serving in the military administration of General Sani Abacha during the travails of Chief MKO Abiola, did not associate either by words or actions with the late winner of June 12 election.

The party further stated that history did not record President Buhari as sympathetic to the Abiola’s family when his wife, Kudirat, was gruesomely murdered by the agents of a government which President Buhari served.

“It is therefore a sign of political desperation for President Buhari to seek to use Chief Abiola’s name as a tool to sway Nigerians in less than twelve months to an election where he, (President Buhari) is seeking a second term.

“It is also shocking that the respectable grave of Abiola can be dishonoured by granting a posthumous award on him along with someone who denounced the June 12 mandate and preferred the company of his (Abiola’s) traducers.

“Even those who now masquerade as change agents were opposed to the naming of University of Lagos after Chief Abiola.
If President Buhari genuinely wants to honour Chief Abiola, he should do so by ending all anti-democratic proclivities of his administration and allow for the rule of law and respect for our constitution,” it said.

The PDP therefore urged President Buhari to shed his desperate actions in his quest to win the 2019 presidential election as Nigerians can no longer be deceived by such antics.

Source: https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.headlineng.com/pdp-buhari-honour-abiola/amp/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP: Why Buhari Wants To Honour Chief Abiola Now by sirequity(m): 11:06pm On Jun 06, 2018
grin

Seems true!

There's a political undertone to this, look at the timing.

10 Likes

Re: PDP: Why Buhari Wants To Honour Chief Abiola Now by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 06, 2018
grin
Re: PDP: Why Buhari Wants To Honour Chief Abiola Now by mightyhazell: 11:12pm On Jun 06, 2018
lol,.. buhari dat has never mentioned abiola in any public discussion talk less of giving him any kind of recognition/eulogy like he showers on ppl like abacha and Co, all of a sudden remembers and recognises him enough to gv him such honor. its all too bare mehn.

makes the whole thing a desperate charade abeg.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP: Why Buhari Wants To Honour Chief Abiola Now by dadavivo: 11:12pm On Jun 06, 2018
Buhari thinks Yorubas are stupid. He thinks we're going to ignore the killings and hunger in the land overnight. If he wins 2nd term he will be BRUTAL to everybody around him. He's just playing soft cos he has come out again to seek votes.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP: Why Buhari Wants To Honour Chief Abiola Now by tuniski: 11:12pm On Jun 06, 2018
Absolutely the desperation is naked and the deceit is clear. While June 12 is truly democracy day, Buhari is undemocratic and will be voted out come February 16th 2019!

8 Likes

Re: PDP: Why Buhari Wants To Honour Chief Abiola Now by sirequity(m): 11:14pm On Jun 06, 2018
dadavivo:
Buhari thinks Yorubas are stupid.

I beg your pardon.

1 Like

Re: PDP: Why Buhari Wants To Honour Chief Abiola Now by Blooddiamond: 11:49pm On Jun 06, 2018
Buhari is a terrorist n a murderer. Abacha jailed MKO,killed his wife n subsequently killed MKO like a fly in prison. Buhari has been singing Abachas Praise's to high heaven,indirectly praising him for killing MKO.
If this terrorist so much love n have respect for our democracy n MKO,why didn't he declare June 12,2015 democracy day? Buhari is full of deceit.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP: Why Buhari Wants To Honour Chief Abiola Now by AroleOduduwa(m): 11:56pm On Jun 06, 2018
Shagari was overthrown by General Muhammadu Buhari in a military coup on December 31, 1983.

This is a strategy to appease us, Buhari is aware that the NC, SS and SE won’t vote massively for him.

I have to admit it’s better than sharing dollars, a lot of people will fall for it, left to me this doesn’t have any effect on our everyday life.

We need good governance not this cheap show.

9 Likes

Re: PDP: Why Buhari Wants To Honour Chief Abiola Now by AroleOduduwa(m): 12:00am On Jun 07, 2018
front4line:
Plenty Igbos go die for Seun neck today.
Fulani man give dead Yoruba man award.

Igbo man pikin n their unborn children de wail up n down. This are the people that claimed Yoruba are Fulani slaves. Anyway the creator of the universe will keep putting your tribe from shame to shame from generation to generation.

If una like wail n join the 2 million Ojukwu a Cambridge graduate wasted to prove he is more foolish a gworo chewing aboki with no certificate who beat him n his entire tribe blue black in the Biafra war.

This is wrong on so many level

3 Likes

Re: PDP: Why Buhari Wants To Honour Chief Abiola Now by muykem: 12:13am On Jun 07, 2018
You guys had 16years to do it but you failed. Afenifere pasonately beg OBJ for it but to no avail. PMB has acceded to our long demand, the reason for doing is not important. Comparing changing name of university to recognise June 12 as a democracy day means PDP does not still understand peoples demand even as opposition.

8 Likes

Re: PDP: Why Buhari Wants To Honour Chief Abiola Now by AroleOduduwa(m): 12:21am On Jun 07, 2018
I still won’t insult you, you think only Igbos are critics of PMB? Being a critics of Buhari doesn’t make me Igbo, all am saying is don’t be like them, no need for name calling, share your view without insulting others

front4line:

But the wailing to what is none of their business is right on every level ba ? Just like Saraki equipping armed robber with arms n ammunition just that he wasn’t involved in the robbery they use it for.

It’s understandable your brain is prostrating on the floor like that of a Igbo.

I didn’t insult you in my post, we condemn the white for racism but in our very own country we brew hatred, just a piece from me to you, don’t pass this hatred down to your kids.
Re: PDP: Why Buhari Wants To Honour Chief Abiola Now by muykem: 12:24am On Jun 07, 2018
Buhari just got himself elected for second time. What a wisdom and a smart move.

2 Likes

Re: PDP: Why Buhari Wants To Honour Chief Abiola Now by Bane2020: 12:28am On Jun 07, 2018
As long as they celebrate their rubbish June 12 "national" in their SW region then no problem, in the East our only national holiday is the remembrance of prestigious Igbo sons and daughters that perished in the genocidal Biafran war, Abiola was never recognized in the East and so shall it remain.

3 Likes

Re: PDP: Why Buhari Wants To Honour Chief Abiola Now by front4line: 12:41am On Jun 07, 2018
AroleOduduwa:
I still won’t insult you, you think only Igbos are critics of PMB? Being a critics of Buhari doesn’t make me Igbo, all am saying is don’t be like them, no need for name calling, share your view without insulting others

I didn’t insult you in my post, we condemn the white for racism but in our very own country we brew hatred, just a piece from me to you, don’t pass this hatred down to your kids.

I don’t see why I shouldn’t. In fact I am sensitizing all my friends n relative to expose the hatred the Igbo have for the Yorubas n every other tribe in Nigeria. The earlier you enlightened your children the more objective they will be dealing with them.

Note the fact you do not enlighten your own children about Igbo hatred the more naive they are about the dangers of what Igbo represents around them. Remember Igbos have been passing this hatred down from generation to generation.

From Azikwe appointment of an Igbo as first VC at University of Ibadan. I hope you are aware no history can erase that to what he did to Herbert Marculay n many other.

What about Kanu Ipob preaching that Pastor Kumoyi n Adeboye be stoned if they step to the yeast side. Yeah you are completely naive about all of that.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP: Why Buhari Wants To Honour Chief Abiola Now by AroleOduduwa(m): 12:41am On Jun 07, 2018
Bane2020:
As long as they celebrate their rubbish June 12 "national" in their SW region then no problem, in the East our only national holiday is the remembrance of prestigious Igbo sons and daughters that perished in the genocidal Biafran war, Abiola was never recognized in the East and so shall it remain.
June 12 means a lot to everyone in this country, don’t be a bigotry

3 Likes

Re: PDP: Why Buhari Wants To Honour Chief Abiola Now by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:44am On Jun 07, 2018
grin grin grin Buhari Smart Shaaaaaa. Well that's pilitics101

2 Likes

Re: PDP: Why Buhari Wants To Honour Chief Abiola Now by AroleOduduwa(m): 12:48am On Jun 07, 2018
front4line:

I don’t see why I shouldn’t. In fact I am sensitizing all my friends n relative to expose the hatred the Igbo have for the Yorubas n every other tribe in Nigeria. The earlier you enlightened your children the more objective they will be dealing with them.

Note the fact you do not enlighten your own children about Igbo hatred the more naive they are about the dangers of what Igbo represents around them. Remember Igbos have been passing this hatred down from generation to generation.

From Azikwe appointment of an Igbo as first VC at University of Ibadan. I hope you are aware no history can erase that to what he did to Herbert Marculay n many other.

What about Kanu Ipob preaching that Pastor Kumoyi n Adeboye be stoned if they stop to the yeast side. Yeah you are completely naive about all of that.

I said don’t be like them. You can teach your kids to hate other tribe, that’s your business. I don’t have one single Igbo friend, I play indoor soccer with some group of Igbo guys and everytime we have little misunderstanding they rally around each other, speak their language and turn it to a tribal fight, I still don’t call them names or tell my kids to hate on them. I know they like to play the victim, let’s learn to accept them for who they are, we don’t have to be like them.

1 Like

Re: PDP: Why Buhari Wants To Honour Chief Abiola Now by Throwback: 1:01am On Jun 07, 2018
Bane2020:

Why is June 12 rubbish?

Did the annulment of that election not eventually affect all the states of the federation who already had state governors and state legislators already discharging their duties? Did the annulment not affect all the federal senators and representatives who were already in office before that presidential election?

Was it only the SW governors and SW state/federal parliamentarians that were sacked from office due to that annulment?

Has your bitterness that shall so remain got you any leverage in Nigeria?

That you majorly did not vote for Abiola who was a Southerner, but chose to vote for a Northerner because an Igbo would be the vice president in the typical fashion of North/SouthEast master-slave relationship that has existed in all democratic governments since 1960, did not mean Abiola should have been robbed of his victory after duly winning.

Did that robbery not affect every democratic structure in Nigeria?
Did the struggle that ensued from the annulment not help restore democratic structures in every part of Nigeria, including the SouthEast in 1999?

Will you force the federal and state government establishments and private corporate establishments that all exist in the East to carry out official duties on a federal public holiday?

Do you think your opinion is relevant at all concerning a federal public holiday?

If a trader chooses to go to his shop on that day, it would not be anything new for a self employed entrepreneur to make his daily living as there has never been a curfew or restriction to movement on a public holiday. So you can choose to make some quick bucks that day.

It is within your rights to celebrate any regional or state only public holiday. SouthWest governors have proven overtime that they understand the powers that the constitution already affords them to declare a state wide holiday, hence many Western states had routinely declared public holiday for June 12.

The big question you should ask yourself after honest introspection, is what has stopped the SouthEast governors from having the courage to even declare May 30th as a Remembrance Day public holiday, to be celebrated within the state and by extension, the region?

Why has the constitutional authority in the SouthEast not considered it worth celebrating, unlike the SouthWest governors who never wasted time to celebrate June 12 right from 1999 when we began this current democracy?

4 Likes

Re: PDP: Why Buhari Wants To Honour Chief Abiola Now by KenOne: 1:03am On Jun 07, 2018
OBJ the biggest beneficiary of MKO Abiola June 12th presidential annulment failed to acknowledged that it was because of the injustice melted out to MKO Abiola that made the former military cabals to handpicked him as president in 1999 as a sign of compensation to the South West did not declare June 12th a public holiday all through his tenure under PDP and wants to sell ADC to the Yorubas. And for the PDP the wailing continues maybe they might write a letter to UN, US, UK and EU for the injustice melted out to the Yorubas and Nigeria at large by PMB for cancelling May 29th as democracy day and adopting June 12th, writing of letter is their new calling. Who says PMB regime is not benefiting the South West, i and the good people of Nigeria rejoice with you people. Waiting for Fayose, Lere and Femi Fani-Kayode to react we've already seen one nuclear reactor Reno he didnt dissappoint as usual.

2 Likes

Re: PDP: Why Buhari Wants To Honour Chief Abiola Now by DeOTR: 1:04am On Jun 07, 2018
Yorubas have moved on from June 12.
Same Abacha that jailed Abiola and killed his, is Buhari's role model.
Moving democracy day to June 12 can only swing the gullible ones.

2 Likes

Re: PDP: Why Buhari Wants To Honour Chief Abiola Now by Throwback: 1:09am On Jun 07, 2018
front4line:

What about Kanu Ipob preaching that Pastor Kumoyi n Adeboye be stoned if they stop to the yeast side. Yeah you are completely naive about all of that.

Indeed, Yorubas need to sensitize themselves about how they view the Igbos. A sensitization that will thoroughly explore our history with them in this country, their past antecedents, and their current attitudes. And most importantly, a sensitization towards their opinion about Yorubas.

The anonymous nature of the internet, helped to reveal that many that one considered as friends are actually intent to have you suffer because they suffered for their own mistakes.

No one should deceive himself about the potency of Igbo hatred for every tribe in Nigeria, where they live at peace and make a living without prejudice.

Many are willing to accept the Igbos into their midst and interact with them and patronize their businesses, but the Igbo man remembers with anguish, the humiliation of unconditional surrender.

That humiliation is what fuels the hatred and arrogance.

3 Likes

Re: PDP: Why Buhari Wants To Honour Chief Abiola Now by Alariiwo: 1:10am On Jun 07, 2018
KenOne:
OBJ the biggest beneficiary of MKO Abiola June 12th presidential annulment failed to acknowledged that it was because of the injustice melted out to MKO Abiola that made the former military cabals to handpicked him as president in 1999 as a sign of compensation to the South West did not declare June 12th a public holiday all through his tenure under PDP and wants to sell ADC to the Yorubas. And for the PDP the wailing continues maybe they might write a letter to UN, US, UK and EU for the injustice melted out to the Yorubas and Nigeria at large by PMB for cancelling May 29th as democracy day and adopting June 12th, writing of letter is their new calling. Who says PMB regime is not benefiting the South West, i and the good people of Nigeria rejoice with you people. Waiting for Fayose, Lere and Femi Fani-Kayode to react we've already seen one nuclear reactor Reno he didnt dissappoint as usual.

The bggest antagonists of MKO were the Igbos.. reason why most of them are so pained.

This one has come to stay and all omoluabis worldwide rejoice to it.
Next is for PMB to hand over power to a Yoruba son in 2023.

2 Likes

Re: PDP: Why Buhari Wants To Honour Chief Abiola Now by selemempe: 1:44am On Jun 07, 2018
Throwback:

Why is June 12 rubbish?

Did the annulment of that election not eventually affect all the states of the federation who already had state governors and state legislators already discharging their duties? Did the annulment not affect all the federal senators and representatives who were already in office before that presidential election?

Was it only the SW governors and SW state/federal parliamentarians that were sacked from office due to that annulment?

Has your bitterness that shall so remain got you any leverage in Nigeria?

That you majorly did not vote for Abiola who was a Southerner, but chose to vote for a Northerner because an Igbo would be the vice president in the typical fashion of North/SouthEast master-slave relationship that has existed in all democratic governments since 1960, did not mean Abiola should have been robbed of his victory after duly winning.

Did that robbery not affect every democratic structure in Nigeria?
Did the struggle that ensued from the annulment not help restore democratic structures in every part of Nigeria, including the SouthEast in 1999?

Will you force the federal and state government establishments and private corporate establishments that all exist in the East to carry out official duties on a federal public holiday?

Do you think your opinion is relevant at all concerning a federal public holiday?

If a trader chooses to go to his shop on that day, it would not be anything new for a self employed entrepreneur to make his daily living as there has never been a curfew or restriction to movement on a public holiday. So you can choose to make some quick bucks that day.

It is within your rights to celebrate any regional or state only public holiday. SouthWest governors have proven overtime that they understand the powers that the constitution already affords them to declare a state wide holiday, hence many Western states had routinely declared public holiday for June 12.

The big question you should ask yourself after honest introspection, is what has stopped the SouthEast governors from having the courage to even declare May 30th as a Remembrance Day public holiday, to be celebrated within the state and by extension, the region?

Why has the constitutional authority in the SouthEast not considered it worth celebrating, unlike the SouthWest governors who never wasted time to celebrate June 12 right from 1999 when we began this current democracy?
All this long ranting to prove what? Was obj not president? Was he not a yoruba man? Why didnt he institute june 12 memorial? U know democracy day was once held on oct 1st until buhari and his goons decided to abort a democratic govt on baseless reasons.

June 12 means nothing to the average Igboman. Have u asked urself why? Abiola represented everything an igboman abhors. A typical political tribal bigot. Like Abiola like buhari like Awolowo. People who disguise as national leaders just to push an ethnic agenda. During the campaign of his ill-fated election, dude pratically declared war on igbos cos it was apparent he would lose that region. Samething buhari did.
That u accuse us of having a political arrangement with north is laughable.
In 1960 politics was regional and paliamentry so we couldnt have voted the north. Zik was appointed governor general by the prime minister for personal reasons. Are u saying awolowo would not have accepted the offer? Ncnc hence teamed up with Npc as per exiting britain's choice. Igbo masses had no say in the politics of the 60s.
In 1979 your own tribes man obj (a very detribalised man) decided to team up shagari with ekwueme. And he pratically rigged the election for them. Same thing he did with yaradua and gej. Igbos choice in that election was Zik.
In 1993, igbos rejected abiola because of his past..simple!
Interesting that all northern military dictators had yoruba deputies.
Interesting too that the major decisons ever taken in nigeria was taken by military dictatorships of which yorubas played major roles in. Ur military officers were there with eyes wide open while their northern counterparts were dribbling the south

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP: Why Buhari Wants To Honour Chief Abiola Now by Throwback: 2:08am On Jun 07, 2018
selemempe:
All this long ranting to prove what? Was obj not president? Was he not a yoruba man? Why didnt he institute june 12 memorial? U know democracy day was once held on oct 1st until buhari and his goons decided to abort a democratic govt on baseless reasons.

June 12 means nothing to the average Igboman. Have u asked urself why? Abiola represented everything an igboman abhors. A typical political tribal bigot. Like Abiola like buhari like Awolowo. People who disguise as national leaders just to push an ethnic agenda. During the campaign of his ill-fated election, dude pratically declared war on igbos cos it was apparent he would lose that region. Samething buhari did.
That u accuse us of having a political arrangement with north is laughable.
In 1960 politics was regional and paliamentry so we couldnt have voted the north. Zik was appointed governor general by the prime minister for personal reasons. Are u saying awolowo would not have accepted the offer? Ncnc hence teamed up with Npc as per exiting britain's choice. Igbo masses had no say in the politics of the 60s.
In 1979 your own tribes man obj (a very detribalised man) decided to team up shagari with ekwueme. And he pratically rigged the election for them. Same thing he did with yaradua and gej. Igbos choice in that election was Zik.
In 1993, igbos rejected abiola because of his past..simple!
Interesting that all northern military dictators had yoruba deputies.
Interesting too that the major decisons ever taken in nigeria was taken by military dictatorships of which yorubas played major roles in. Ur military officers were there with eyes wide open while their northern counterparts were dribbling the south

I reckon that Ebitu Ukiwe, Aikhomu and Akhigbe are Yorubas who were deputies to Northern military dictators?

Observe carefully that I used the words North/SouthEast alliance to include all possibilities which included association and voting as reflected in the 2nd republic.

When Azikiwe chose to form an alliance with the North and NPC to be a junior member and ceremonial president, when he could have formed an alliance with the West and AD to be the senior member of the alliance and become executive Prime Minister.

Awolowo would have accepted the offer if he was in an alliance with the North like Azikiwe was, but Azikiwe had the opportunity to be prime Minister in an alliance with AD, as no single party, including the Northern NPC that had highest number of seats, had exclusive majority to form government alone.

You say it is laughable that I accuse you of political arrangement with the North, yet you think the SouthWest is best described as such when we were in the opposition in 1960 and 1979 to a political arrangement of the North/SouthEast?

Obasanjo's failure to do what is right and noble, has now presented Buhari the opportunity to take such glory.

3 Likes

Re: PDP: Why Buhari Wants To Honour Chief Abiola Now by selemempe: 3:42am On Jun 07, 2018
Throwback:

I reckon that Ebitu Ukiwe, Aikhomu and Akhigbe are Yorubas who were deputies to Northern military dictators?
There were 9 military vps...6 came from just the yoruba tribe alone..so yea u can say u guys were in on it. If u include Awo's deputyship of gowon that makes it 7

Observe carefully that I used the words North/SouthEast alliance to include all possibilities which included association and voting as reflected in the 2nd republic.
the 2nd republic was 1979 and igbos heavily supported zik. He lost to obj's coalition. It was obj who designed that alliance...not igbos

When Azikiwe chose to form an alliance with the North and NPC to be a junior member and ceremonial president, when he could have formed an alliance with the West and AD to be the senior member of the alliance and become executive Prime Minister.
u want me to blame azikiwe for not extending awolowo a hand of friendship...but u want awolowo to be absolved for not extending zik a hand of friendship? Hypocrite. Did it occur to u that the politics of 1960 was designed and choreoghraphed by the brits? That zik and awo may have very little say in the matter?

Awolowo would have accepted the offer if he was in an alliance with the North like Azikiwe was, but Azikiwe had the opportunity to be prime Minister in an alliance with AD, as no single party, including the Northern NPC that had highest number of seats, had exclusive majority to form government alone.
if u were a deep thinker u wont be saying this. The Npc already have the numbers. It was their coalition to form. Anything other than that would have brought chaos.

You say it is laughable that I accuse you of political arrangement with the North, yet you think the SouthWest is best described as such when we were in the opposition in 1960 and 1979 to a political arrangement of the North/SouthEast?
if u said this then u certainly dont know the genesis of east-west quarrel. It came from the west teaming up with north during the civil war when the west could actually team up with the east. It also went with the creation of states by gowon-awolowo alliance which effectively saw the east losing many assests to Rivers state. It further went with the west berating the east for being clan-consious and being ever suspicious of the north. It then went with Abiola's body language. Obj then mussled a lot of igbo businesses and top politicians. It then reached a cresendo with the media attack on gej...the first 'biafran' to become president since post biafran era. Even if he was bad (most igbos thought so believe me) but he wasnt the worst by any stretch and we have seen the north support worst leaders because he was theirs

Ur teaming up with the north is much more in number and always against igbo progress

Tell me if the yorubas lost 3 million souls to east-north alliance, lost billions, lost national relevance if u guys will still comsider east and north ur friends and brothers? Be truthful! Now tell me what ever has the yoruba nation lost because of east. Anything wat so ever. We have lost a lot in ur hands. We lost states from ss. They didnt leave us democratically like midwest left u guys. U guys took them from us. And in so doing, took many legitimate igbo towns with them...like ph. U striped igbos bare. Took away our oil. We kept 50% b4...u took it away and gave nigerdelta 13% only. Will u love us if we did that to u throwback?

Obasanjo's failure to do what is right and noble, has now presented Buhari the opportunity to take such glory.
The democracy day ish is not my business. June 12 means nothing to me...but u were pointing out why our governors dont declare biafran day... i wanted u to see ur hypocrisy. The reason is simple...most political leaders lose torch with reality sooner

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP: Why Buhari Wants To Honour Chief Abiola Now by Mustack: 3:48am On Jun 07, 2018
election is coming and he need the south west.

(1) (2) (Reply)

More Pictures From The Oyo APC Presidential Rally. / "Amaechi Assured Rigging Rivers Election&INEC Cooperation"- AAC D/Gov. Akpo Yeeh / Tinubu 2023 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.