Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Give Lagos The Special Status Now - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Give Lagos The Special Status Now (1717 Views)

APC Agents Give Lagos Residents N1,500, N2,000 To Vote For Sanwo-Olu - FIJ (Pix) / Sanwo-Olu Restate Calls For Special Status For Lagos / Lagos Special Status: Ahmad Lawan, Femi Gbajabiamila, Sanwo-Olu Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Give Lagos The Special Status Now by eodavids(m): 2:57pm On Jun 07, 2018
mbos:
SPECIAL STATUS ON ECONOMY DRIVEN BY NIGER DELTA OIL

ABI?

-Lagos stands out as the most viable state and the cosmopolitan city Nigeria prides herself with.
-The revenues generated by Lagos state, as you well know is well far above tens of States in Nigeria put together.
-The most prosperous Nigerians of all tribes, ethnic groups or regions of Nigeria all have Lagos to leverage upon. (Ask Aliko Dangote).

*Its only proper that we all unite in calling for Federal government's pronouncement on Lagos as a special and distinguished state. This will encourage and bring out the best in Lagos.
Re: Give Lagos The Special Status Now by mpianya39(m): 4:54pm On Jun 07, 2018
seunmsg:

Even though I believe we are better together as a big and united country, I am not against your Biafra if it represents the wishes of most Igbos. However, the Biafran territory must be limited to the five south eastern states.

grin grin I hear

Re: Give Lagos The Special Status Now by eodavids(m): 6:49pm On Jun 07, 2018
mpianya39:

grin grin I hear

Funy

(1) (2) (Reply)

June12 ENVY- Igbo Group Demand Apology And #100b From Buhari / Gowon, Kumuyi, Fayemi, Dickson,obaseki, Ambode, Sanwoolu And Others Set For The / PDP Ogun:governorship Aspirant, Senator Kashamu Surrenders To Adebutu_vam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.