Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

"Gain Access To International Blessing With 1k" Pastor Says –Daddy Freeze Reacts - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Gain Access To International Blessing With 1k" Pastor Says –Daddy Freeze Reacts (20181 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Man Wearing A Hat During Church Service (Photo) / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Gain Access To International Blessing With 1k" Pastor Says –Daddy Freeze Reacts by Oreofepeters: 12:41pm On Jun 07, 2018
it's true I saw the news on his ig.
infact religion still enslave Africans
I think we need to be recolonised
Re: "Gain Access To International Blessing With 1k" Pastor Says –Daddy Freeze Reacts by Bombolistic: 12:41pm On Jun 07, 2018
Those seeking to create a thread never relent. Nonsense. Fake story
Re: "Gain Access To International Blessing With 1k" Pastor Says –Daddy Freeze Reacts by smat101(m): 12:42pm On Jun 07, 2018
SalamRushdie:
I am more concerned about Buhari going back to Daura
lolz...
Salamrushdie just change your name to anti buhari...
I hate that man more than you...
I wish GEJ won
Re: "Gain Access To International Blessing With 1k" Pastor Says –Daddy Freeze Reacts by zombieHUNTER: 12:43pm On Jun 07, 2018
These
Re: "Gain Access To International Blessing With 1k" Pastor Says –Daddy Freeze Reacts by Jackipapa: 12:43pm On Jun 07, 2018
Despirado frustration
Re: "Gain Access To International Blessing With 1k" Pastor Says –Daddy Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 07, 2018
He should have spoken out in the church, instead of coming online

Re: "Gain Access To International Blessing With 1k" Pastor Says –Daddy Freeze Reacts by Abudu2000(m): 12:45pm On Jun 07, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
Daddy Freeze should focus on his new 'organization' and concentrate on how his members will dash him phone and laptop
lmao savage....I tink it's already paying off for him. Say him the other day with iPhone X earpiece, little did I know our savage OAP has started collecting gifts. Same gifts he accused ppl's dads of collecting..

Reminds me of the saying kill a monster and you become a monster

1 Like

Re: "Gain Access To International Blessing With 1k" Pastor Says –Daddy Freeze Reacts by Lordcenturion2(m): 12:46pm On Jun 07, 2018
Oyindidi:
Till I see pictures, I won't believe this story

Keep waiting for pictures, but u know that we have seen something more brutal than thus
Re: "Gain Access To International Blessing With 1k" Pastor Says –Daddy Freeze Reacts by Mikeross62: 12:46pm On Jun 07, 2018
Jmmmm

Check below to ship from eBay and amazon
Re: "Gain Access To International Blessing With 1k" Pastor Says –Daddy Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 07, 2018
ableguy:
The Way ATM throws out card after withdrawing 1k is very disrespectful...
I had to pick mine from the floor yesterday. cheesy grin

This is Nigeria

grin withdraw 200k next time

1 Like

Re: "Gain Access To International Blessing With 1k" Pastor Says –Daddy Freeze Reacts by ALAYORMII: 12:57pm On Jun 07, 2018
adesina746:
International blessing ko, Taiwan blessing ni

Taiwan blessing is still international
Re: "Gain Access To International Blessing With 1k" Pastor Says –Daddy Freeze Reacts by AngelicBeing: 12:57pm On Jun 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Very lenient pastor.

Most pastors don't charge below 10k for you to register to get blessed.

shocked

Re: "Gain Access To International Blessing With 1k" Pastor Says –Daddy Freeze Reacts by donbenie(m): 1:01pm On Jun 07, 2018
Oyindidi:
Till I see pictures, I won't believe this story
Really? I take it you have not been going to Nigerian Churches to witness the kind of scam stunts some of these people pull of..
Re: "Gain Access To International Blessing With 1k" Pastor Says –Daddy Freeze Reacts by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:02pm On Jun 07, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Honestly christianity is really a peaceful religion, someone will wake up one day in order to trend, say rubbish about pastors, next thing you're trending, reactant Freezer will grab it hook, line bla bla bla, use it to preach in his online church to his mumu followers, while his fat head and dull thinking with sissy eyes is blind and deaf to the ills happening in Nigeria, abi his version of the Bible forbids him to speak out against killings and bad governance
And how can we be sure that you are not a mumu follower too.

1 Like

Re: "Gain Access To International Blessing With 1k" Pastor Says –Daddy Freeze Reacts by KardinalZik(m): 1:08pm On Jun 07, 2018
...and the mumu OP think say we go buy this fake story wey no get supporting pictures.
Re: "Gain Access To International Blessing With 1k" Pastor Says –Daddy Freeze Reacts by Biglittlelois(f): 1:13pm On Jun 07, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
And how can we be sure that you are not a mumu follower too.

Lol, pained mumu follower spoted
Re: "Gain Access To International Blessing With 1k" Pastor Says –Daddy Freeze Reacts by 400billionman: 1:13pm On Jun 07, 2018
Ordinary one thousand when them scam some people two hundred thousand for our side
Re: "Gain Access To International Blessing With 1k" Pastor Says –Daddy Freeze Reacts by 400billionman: 1:16pm On Jun 07, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Honestly christianity is really a peaceful religion, someone will wake up one day in order to trend, say rubbish about pastors, next thing you're trending, reactant Freezer will grab it hook, line bla bla bla, use it to preach in his online church to his mumu followers, while his fat head and dull thinking with sissy eyes is blind and deaf to the ills happening in Nigeria, abi his version of the Bible forbids him to speak out against killings and bad governance
We have witnessed worse than that where people are threatened to empty their bank accounts or fall sick
Re: "Gain Access To International Blessing With 1k" Pastor Says –Daddy Freeze Reacts by itu404(m): 1:17pm On Jun 07, 2018
ANTAGONISTS EVERYWHERE.
Re: "Gain Access To International Blessing With 1k" Pastor Says –Daddy Freeze Reacts by Eju2018(m): 1:18pm On Jun 07, 2018
Pastoral thieves everywhere.
Re: "Gain Access To International Blessing With 1k" Pastor Says –Daddy Freeze Reacts by KLINMANN(m): 1:19pm On Jun 07, 2018
SalamRushdie:
I am more concerned about Buhari going back to Daura
bro it concerns me most.. I really can't wait, if he likes he can change may 27 to free money day he must go back to daura.

1 Like

Re: "Gain Access To International Blessing With 1k" Pastor Says –Daddy Freeze Reacts by yhungbrowhne(m): 1:27pm On Jun 07, 2018
chai see,as dem finish her

NEED A BUSINESS IDEA HERES 15

www.emperorblog.com.ng/need-a-business-idea-here-is-15/

Contact me,for your Professional web design,check my signature for email and,number
Re: "Gain Access To International Blessing With 1k" Pastor Says –Daddy Freeze Reacts by DrMuzungu(m): 1:36pm On Jun 07, 2018
Ok now. Each of you should send me N950 (I am not greedy to ask for N1k, lol) and I will bless you not internationally but intercontinentally. I will even give you a intergalactic blessing.
Re: "Gain Access To International Blessing With 1k" Pastor Says –Daddy Freeze Reacts by Dacronym(m): 1:37pm On Jun 07, 2018
Pls do not abuse those people oh

Go after the The Pastor the woman and every other person in on that Scam
Re: "Gain Access To International Blessing With 1k" Pastor Says –Daddy Freeze Reacts by Geofavor(m): 1:39pm On Jun 07, 2018
Biglittlelois:
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: "Gain Access To International Blessing With 1k" Pastor Says –Daddy Freeze Reacts by Emmacolinho(m): 1:40pm On Jun 07, 2018
Abdulnur:
Xtians issues, lemme comment my reserve.
Hey dummy!!! We ain't xtians, we are Christians
Re: "Gain Access To International Blessing With 1k" Pastor Says –Daddy Freeze Reacts by mokhaberat: 1:44pm On Jun 07, 2018
our website activity is about this Issue

https://mokhaberat.net
http://moozik.xyz
http://download-movie.ir
http://moniz.ir
http://textahang.org
http://followerha.net
http://clubmusic.ir
http://goodgame.ir
http://pishgam-apply.com/
thanks for sharing this article,What a detailed information shared. i hope you continue to write.
Re: "Gain Access To International Blessing With 1k" Pastor Says –Daddy Freeze Reacts by deeman001: 1:46pm On Jun 07, 2018
'permit me to share this with ya' all. I'm not a web market but i strongly felt i need to share this with people out here, to also benefit from this offer while it last. I sincerely do not know how long this offer is gonna last but i will urge you to make good use of the opportunity now. i understand a lot of people will doubt me, have heard of a lot of make money online web that turns out to be a joke or lies, but i tell you what, this just proved itself worthy. i can send a picture to confirm how real this is. the picture will justify how real this is. here is the web - http://ewomoney.site/2501302958665/

An more importantly, your earning depends on how much you can type. registration is free. i mean totally FREE .. i know some people will still doubt me and criticize me but i wont be surprise though. i just pray someone gets lucky now and get involve, enjoy it while it last . thanks
Re: "Gain Access To International Blessing With 1k" Pastor Says –Daddy Freeze Reacts by Oyindidi(f): 1:46pm On Jun 07, 2018
donbenie:
Really? I take it you have not been going to Nigerian Churches to witness the kind of scam stunts some of these people pull of..
You are right, I've witness such before.
Re: "Gain Access To International Blessing With 1k" Pastor Says –Daddy Freeze Reacts by johnmela: 1:47pm On Jun 07, 2018
Na real international Blessing. So local Blessing dey before
Re: "Gain Access To International Blessing With 1k" Pastor Says –Daddy Freeze Reacts by rosalieene(f): 1:53pm On Jun 07, 2018
That's called business strategy cool cool grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? / Masquerade Seen Quoting The Scriptures In Enugu State (Photos, Video) / 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.