Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,167 members, 7,849,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:36 AM

Finally Going On A First Date With My Crush. . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally Going On A First Date With My Crush. . (490 Views)

A Date With Bolanle Ninalowo Or ₦200,000? See People's Reaction (Snapshots) / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Going On A First Date With My Crush. . by machiti(m): 12:57pm On Jun 07, 2018
I have crushed on this girl for the best one year. . i just got the chance to talk to her four days ago, we had a nice chat, which made her came looking for me the following day. we planed to go on a first date today. . really wanna know the do's and dont's on a first date. dont wanna mess up on this day.
Re: Finally Going On A First Date With My Crush. . by UDbester(m): 1:22pm On Jun 07, 2018
DOs: make sure you go out with plenty money
DONTs: frolicking: remove every idea of it from your freaking brain
Re: Finally Going On A First Date With My Crush. . by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:25pm On Jun 07, 2018
just be yourself and
DONT do what you are not willing/prepare to do (just to be on the babe good side)
DONT try to impress her with money or any BS
Re: Finally Going On A First Date With My Crush. . by machiti(m): 2:37pm On Jun 07, 2018
thanks bro. .
UDbester:
DOs: make sure you go out with plenty money
DONTs: frolicking: remove every idea of it from your freaking brain
Re: Finally Going On A First Date With My Crush. . by machiti(m): 2:39pm On Jun 07, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
just be yourself and
DONT do what you are not willing/prepare to do (just to be on the babe good side)
DONT try to impress her with money or any BS
thanks alot bro . .

(1) (Reply)

Relationshipthe Married Man Am Dating Is Sleeping With My Mother – 19 Years Old / Tim And Becky: How Sex Can Ruin A Marriage Part 3 / Why I Will Not Have Sex With A Graphic Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.