Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,633 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

15 Signs That You Are Under The Attack Of A Spirit Husband And Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Signs That You Are Under The Attack Of A Spirit Husband And Wife (3591 Views)

From Neighbors To Husband And Wife (Photos) / Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) / 15 Signs She Does Not Like You But Pretends She Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Signs That You Are Under The Attack Of A Spirit Husband And Wife by Olabode09: 1:14pm On Jun 07, 2018
One major area that is affecting many people without knowing is the issue of spirit husband and wife.
Is it possible for someone to be under the attack of a spirit husband/wife without knowing? Yes!

Then, what are the signs that one is under the yoke of a spirit husband or wife? Read below:

1. Stretch marks: Spirit husband and wife can be inflicting injuries on the body of their victim while sleeping. So, when you notice that whenever you wake up from sleep in the morning, there are lots of stretch marks on your back, tummy, arm or any other part of your body, you may be under the attack of a spirit husband.

2. Hatred towards your spouse: When you suddenly develop hatred towards your spouse without a cause to the point of nursing murderous thought towards him or her. Such hatred will make you hate his/her touching and you also hate having sexual intercourse with your spouse, it may be a sign that you are under the influence of a spirit spouse.

3. Hatred Towards Opposite Sex: Another sign of being under the attack of a spirit husband/wife is that when you have an aversion towards the opposite, not that you have been molested at any stage of your life by people of the opposite sex and yet you don’t want to have anything to do with them. This is not normal, the spirit spouse may be at work here.

4. Constant destruction of things: Spirit husband/Wife can be so jealous of the physical spouse thereby causing damage on the things like car, generator, phones and other gadgets owned by the earthly spouse. This case is so mysterious that if those items are sold or given out to some else, it will function well. Many at times, it is the fellow who married a spouse with a spirit husband/wife is the one that bears the burden more.

5. Spiritual Sexual Molestation: When you dream of constant Sexual Intercourse while sleeping, it is a major sign that you are under the attack of a spirit spouse. If you usually have sex in the dream, you need to seek for spiritual help through deliverance.

6. Experiencing Lost Of Items: Another common sign of a life under spirit husband/wife is when you keep on experiencing loss of money and valuable items. Even if you are the only one living in a house and you discovered that you can’t find your money where you kept it, and your belongings are getting missing, you need serious prayer to be free.

7. Constant Miscarriages/Barrenness: The wickedness in the heart of the spirit husband who doesn’t want his ‘wife’ to have earthly children can make him suck the pregnancy whenever the wife is pregnant. Cases like this are beyond medical attention and if not arrested early enough, it may lead to barrenness.

https://dailyfamily.ng/15-signs-attack-spirit-husband-wife/

Re: 15 Signs That You Are Under The Attack Of A Spirit Husband And Wife by SoapQueen(f): 1:23pm On Jun 07, 2018
Popularly referred to as the spirits of succubus and incubus.
Most people claim they do not exist.

1 Like

Re: 15 Signs That You Are Under The Attack Of A Spirit Husband And Wife by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:30pm On Jun 07, 2018
undecided undecided undecided undecided

1. Stretch marks: Spirit husband and wife can be inflicting injuries on the body of their victim while sleeping. So, when you notice that whenever you wake up from sleep in the morning, there are lots of stretch marks on your back, tummy, arm or any other part of your body, you may be under the attack of a spirit husband.

Haaaaba! This is juz purely BS sha... There's no proof or studies to support this allegation.

#ShakingMyFlatAss

1 Like

Re: 15 Signs That You Are Under The Attack Of A Spirit Husband And Wife by Almunjid(m): 1:52pm On Jun 07, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Haaaaba! This is juz purely BS sha... There's no proof or studies to support this allegation.

#ShakingMyFlatAss
U will believe when one of them possess u
Re: 15 Signs That You Are Under The Attack Of A Spirit Husband And Wife by Headlesschicken(m): 1:56pm On Jun 07, 2018
undecidedKeep waiting for proof or studies from scientific explanation before u believe,d things of d spirit would always sound illogical and unfounded buh very true... Keep shaking yuh flat as until one granny spirit catches u, then u shall speak in different languages that u cannot pronounce... grin
QueenSuccubus:

#ShakingMyFlatAss
Re: 15 Signs That You Are Under The Attack Of A Spirit Husband And Wife by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:00pm On Jun 07, 2018
Headlesschicken:
undecidedKeep waiting for proof or studies from scientific explanation before u believe,d things of d spirit would always sound illogical and unfounded buh very true... Keep shaking yuh flat as until one granny spirit catches u, then u shall speak in different languages that u cannot pronounce... grin

Let them come here in Singapore.. Juz make sure those spirits from Ng got a valid visa or else they will be deported back to ur country.

1 Like

Re: 15 Signs That You Are Under The Attack Of A Spirit Husband And Wife by ubunja(m): 2:01pm On Jun 07, 2018
nigeria though...the weirdest country in Africa.
Re: 15 Signs That You Are Under The Attack Of A Spirit Husband And Wife by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:07pm On Jun 07, 2018
Almunjid:

Naaah . I've seen a lot of stuffs more than you do. I only believe in SCIENCE... I seek for the truth/facts & not these story for the gods ..

No wonder so many Nigerians are still gullible despite the world is in new millennium .. cool cool cool
Re: 15 Signs That You Are Under The Attack Of A Spirit Husband And Wife by Almunjid(m): 2:20pm On Jun 07, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Naaah . I've seen a lot of stuffs more than you do. I only believe in SCIENCE... I seek for the truth/facts & not these story for the gods ..

No wonder so many Nigerians are still gullible despite the world is in new millennium .. cool cool cool
Then y did u say: "JuJu is getting STRONGER every day" in ur signature?

1 Like

Re: 15 Signs That You Are Under The Attack Of A Spirit Husband And Wife by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:26pm On Jun 07, 2018
Almunjid:

Then y did u say: "JuJu is getting STRONGER every day" in ur signature?

JuJu is an abbreviation of my bf's name & my name & YES! nobody can stop us... cool
Re: 15 Signs That You Are Under The Attack Of A Spirit Husband And Wife by sammirano: 2:28pm On Jun 07, 2018
That second pic though.
Re: 15 Signs That You Are Under The Attack Of A Spirit Husband And Wife by Almunjid(m): 3:24pm On Jun 07, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

JuJu is an abbreviation of my bf's name & my name & YES! nobody can stop us... cool

Nobody wants to stop u guys, all I want u to know is that spiritual husband/wife is real, and be careful of what u say here cos not all nairalanders r human. Some maybe.... � I no say anything 0oo. Lol
Re: 15 Signs That You Are Under The Attack Of A Spirit Husband And Wife by RemedyLab: 3:39pm On Jun 07, 2018
Can herbs & spices really improve my health? Find out through my signature below
Re: 15 Signs That You Are Under The Attack Of A Spirit Husband And Wife by Talknochip(m): 7:40pm On Jun 07, 2018
Hmmmmm! That Number (11) though... What is the way out from All of these??
Re: 15 Signs That You Are Under The Attack Of A Spirit Husband And Wife by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 07, 2018
Almunjid:

Na she dey possess people, didn't you see her moniker?
Re: 15 Signs That You Are Under The Attack Of A Spirit Husband And Wife by kmaster007: 10:27pm On Jun 07, 2018
interesting stories
Re: 15 Signs That You Are Under The Attack Of A Spirit Husband And Wife by czarina(f): 10:54pm On Jun 07, 2018
You don't say shocked shocked shocked

Check my profile if you live in Jos and environs cool
Re: 15 Signs That You Are Under The Attack Of A Spirit Husband And Wife by BluntBoy(m): 11:28pm On Jun 07, 2018
SoapQueen:
Popularly referred to as the spirits of succubus and incubus.

Most people claim they do not exist.

What about you? Do you think succubi and incubi exist?
Re: 15 Signs That You Are Under The Attack Of A Spirit Husband And Wife by Saff(f): 11:28pm On Jun 07, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: 15 Signs That You Are Under The Attack Of A Spirit Husband And Wife by rex444(m): 1:59am On Jun 08, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Let them come here in Singapore.. Juz make sure those spirits from Ng got a valid visa or else they will be deported back to ur country.
shey u no know say naija spirits dey go abroad ni? Wait let em visit u...ni hao
Re: 15 Signs That You Are Under The Attack Of A Spirit Husband And Wife by Almunjid(m): 7:14am On Jun 08, 2018
iAudio:

Na she dey possess people, didn't you see her moniker?
Who's she?
Re: 15 Signs That You Are Under The Attack Of A Spirit Husband And Wife by femi4: 7:32am On Jun 08, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

#ShakingMyFlatAss
Coming from the Queen
Re: 15 Signs That You Are Under The Attack Of A Spirit Husband And Wife by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:59am On Jun 08, 2018
femi4:
Coming from the Queen

grin grin grin
Re: 15 Signs That You Are Under The Attack Of A Spirit Husband And Wife by ibkayee(f): 8:06am On Jun 08, 2018
I stopped at ‘stretch marks’, lmao I’m tired grin
Re: 15 Signs That You Are Under The Attack Of A Spirit Husband And Wife by 12spices(m): 9:18am On Jun 08, 2018
op, u mean u went through all dis u must have been through alot den embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Me And My Oyinbo Wife To Be / Help, Bet9ja Did Not Want To Give Me My Winnings / Distance A Barrier In A Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.