Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,666 members, 7,854,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 07:59 AM

Why We’re Accepting Buhari’s GCON Award To Gani Fawehinmi — Family - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We’re Accepting Buhari’s GCON Award To Gani Fawehinmi — Family (19008 Views)

Lagos Police Warn Protesters To Stop Advancing Gani Fawehinmi Park (Video, Photo / Adewale Giwa To Gani Adams: Resign If You Can’t Sacrifice Your Life For Yorubas / Sanwo-Olu To Gani Adams: Amotekun, Get Your Facts Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We’re Accepting Buhari’s GCON Award To Gani Fawehinmi — Family by blazer2018: 3:04pm On Jun 07, 2018
Buhari is gradually winning over the South West

1 Like

Re: Why We’re Accepting Buhari’s GCON Award To Gani Fawehinmi — Family by Aderewah: 3:04pm On Jun 07, 2018
Somebody said buhari is appeasing the dead so they won't deal with him when he dies in a few years
Re: Why We’re Accepting Buhari’s GCON Award To Gani Fawehinmi — Family by Maldek666: 3:05pm On Jun 07, 2018
Gani will not be happy with his family, for being used as a ploy to gather the Votes of the Oduduwa People.

Gani was not stupid. Nobody could buy him.

Soyinka is too quiet these days ? Can't he just insult the Wife of Buhari as he did to Jonathan's Wife ?

Biafrans must learn from the failure of the zoological enclave. Now Gani is loved in death, just for Votes of the people who choose to be deceived.

Who Killed MKO Abiola and his wife, Kudirat. The Zoo must declare that man winner of June 12, it is not enough to make June 12 Democracy day, we want to hear that he won. Then that makes him a one time President.

We want to know who killed our President elect, MKO Abiola.

We will defeat the Zoo with Truth - Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Why We’re Accepting Buhari’s GCON Award To Gani Fawehinmi — Family by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:06pm On Jun 07, 2018
Buhari if you like you can relocate capital of Nigeria to Osogbo. But as long as the issue of herdsmen is not addressed, you are fooling yourself sir. Fulani herdsmen are terrorists,shikena !
Re: Why We’re Accepting Buhari’s GCON Award To Gani Fawehinmi — Family by SalamRushdie: 3:06pm On Jun 07, 2018
Collect it but it can't erase Buharis crimes against democracy and human rights
Re: Why We’re Accepting Buhari’s GCON Award To Gani Fawehinmi — Family by orisa37: 3:08pm On Jun 07, 2018
Ok
Re: Why We’re Accepting Buhari’s GCON Award To Gani Fawehinmi — Family by zinizta: 3:08pm On Jun 07, 2018
Paperwhite:
Well accepting it or not, a fact remains that the present government can't be giving an award to a man that fought for sound justice & be committing unimaginable abusesof human rights/freedom & corruption.

a very solid point...

i doff my hat....
Re: Why We’re Accepting Buhari’s GCON Award To Gani Fawehinmi — Family by hisgrace090: 3:09pm On Jun 07, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
Whether they accept or not, PMB is going back to Daura come 2019

Mind you buhari supporters are increasing daily even more than 2014/15.

2 Likes

Re: Why We’re Accepting Buhari’s GCON Award To Gani Fawehinmi — Family by pennylland: 3:10pm On Jun 07, 2018
if Baba Gani is alive today he won't accept that,because of buharis incompetence,
Re: Why We’re Accepting Buhari’s GCON Award To Gani Fawehinmi — Family by Maldek666: 3:17pm On Jun 07, 2018
Abiola and Gani in one sentence ?
Re: Why We’re Accepting Buhari’s GCON Award To Gani Fawehinmi — Family by CoolAmbience(m): 3:20pm On Jun 07, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

In other words they accepted because it is associated with Abiola or what

Well I know for sure that if Gani Fawehinmi was alive, he will never accept that award

Especially from a chaotic Buhari

He is a NO double standard man

The man must be turning in his grave right now

Are you a Fawehinmi?

Do think you know the man more than his own son?

Are you talking about the same late Chief Gani Fawehinmi that endorsed Buhari for President in 2003?

Your post makes no sense, absolutely.

2 Likes

Re: Why We’re Accepting Buhari’s GCON Award To Gani Fawehinmi — Family by Charlesdegaulle: 3:23pm On Jun 07, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
Buhari and dead people...nawa o!

Anyways, what does darkness know about light? It's like 2face writing a book on abstinence till marriage OR Shekau authoring a book called 'A peaceful Nigeria '

Buhari is the wrongest person to do this...

Non sequitor.

This is thr funniest post i have seen on nairaland in a long time. ROTL

1 Like

Re: Why We’re Accepting Buhari’s GCON Award To Gani Fawehinmi — Family by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:25pm On Jun 07, 2018
CoolAmbience:

Are you a Fawehinmi?

Do think you know the man more than his own son?

Are you talking about the same late Chief Gani Fawehinmi that endorsed Buhari for President in 2003?

Your post makes no sense, absolutely.

Say whatever you like

I repeat if GANI FAWEHINMI is alive today and saw the killings and the FG reactions he WILL NOT ACCEPT IT!

I don't know about that 2003 you referenced but I know about now.

1 Like

Re: Why We’re Accepting Buhari’s GCON Award To Gani Fawehinmi — Family by Nerve10(m): 3:28pm On Jun 07, 2018
Please if you know any *orphan* in any public university who is at the verge of dropping out because of financial difficulties, tell such person to send his or her mail to: a2foundation@yahoo.com.
Re: Why We’re Accepting Buhari’s GCON Award To Gani Fawehinmi — Family by Nerve10(m): 3:30pm On Jun 07, 2018
Officialkerr:
Please! Please!! Please !!!

Help me in the name of God Almighty and with too much tears in my eyes great agony in my heart I sincerely and humbly write to ask for the financial help of well meaningful and good Nigerians and Non-Nigerians to enable me pay my schoolfees.
Am a student of Rivers state University.. My name is Banigo Precious Charles, I'm in level 100 and am yet to pay my school fees for level 100 and the closing date is on the 15th of June am expected to pay the sum of 46,500.. Please can you help me out.. I ken this is not right but i have no option. Even if its something little so i can integrate up and pay to avoid penalties for late payment.
Please nothing is too small.
Thanks God bless you.
Account details in signature

Please if you know any *orphan* in any public university who is at the verge of dropping out because of financial difficulties, tell such person to send his or her mail to: a2foundation@yahoo.com.

1 Like

Re: Why We’re Accepting Buhari’s GCON Award To Gani Fawehinmi — Family by CoolAmbience(m): 3:36pm On Jun 07, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Say whatever you like

I repeat if GANI FAWEHINMI is alive today and saw the killings and the FG reactions he WILL NOT ACCEPT IT!

I don't know about that 2003 you referenced but I know about now.

I won't join issues with you, you aren't a Fawehinmi.

The family has accepted the posthumous award and your opinion is clearly insignificant in the instant.

1 Like

Re: Why We’re Accepting Buhari’s GCON Award To Gani Fawehinmi — Family by uloewa: 3:38pm On Jun 07, 2018
IF GANI WERE ALIVE, HE WOULD MOST LIKELY BE LOCKED UP IN ONE OF BUHARIS GALLOWS DENIED BAIL AND FAIR HEARING BECAUSE THERE IS NO WAY GANI WILL KEEP QUIET IN THE FACE OF THE TYRANNY WE ARE EXPERIENCING NOW.
Re: Why We’re Accepting Buhari’s GCON Award To Gani Fawehinmi — Family by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:39pm On Jun 07, 2018
CoolAmbience:

I won't join issues with you, you aren't a Fawehinmi.

Neither are you a Fawehinmi so leave me with the truth!

Run along now

1 Like

Re: Why We’re Accepting Buhari’s GCON Award To Gani Fawehinmi — Family by DSDLIVEREPORT: 4:03pm On Jun 07, 2018
The issue is the giver not the given and the gift.
Irreconcilable
Re: Why We’re Accepting Buhari’s GCON Award To Gani Fawehinmi — Family by ruffDiamond: 4:18pm On Jun 07, 2018
uloewa:
IF GANI WERE ALIVE, HE WOULD MOST LIKELY BE LOCKED UP IN ONE with OF BUHARIS GALLOWS DENIED BAIL AND FAIR HEARING BECAUSE THERE IS NO WAY GANI WILL KEEP QUIET IN THE FACE OF THE TYRANNY WE ARE EXPERIENCING NOW.
exactly!or even fela!our yoruba people are fuckingg gullible!i can imagine buhari laughing his head off quietly inside villa right now!
Re: Why We’re Accepting Buhari’s GCON Award To Gani Fawehinmi — Family by kelib: 4:26pm On Jun 07, 2018
Mr man can u ever reject it
Re: Why We’re Accepting Buhari’s GCON Award To Gani Fawehinmi — Family by CoolAmbience(m): 4:45pm On Jun 07, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Run along now
...the truth indeed.
Re: Why We’re Accepting Buhari’s GCON Award To Gani Fawehinmi — Family by CoolAmbience(m): 4:45pm On Jun 07, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Run along now
...the truth indeed.
Re: Why We’re Accepting Buhari’s GCON Award To Gani Fawehinmi — Family by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 07, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

Anyways, what does darkness know about light? It's like 2face writing a book on abstinence till marriage OR Shekau authoring a book called 'A peaceful Nigeria '

Non sequitor.

What do you think the wrong person will do when the wright person refused to do the wright thing?
Re: Why We’re Accepting Buhari’s GCON Award To Gani Fawehinmi — Family by Olabintanrasak(m): 4:55pm On Jun 07, 2018
Wonderful
Re: Why We’re Accepting Buhari’s GCON Award To Gani Fawehinmi — Family by tete7000(m): 5:25pm On Jun 07, 2018
It will be nice if the full results of the annulled election can be made public, now that abiola has been declared winner.
Re: Why We’re Accepting Buhari’s GCON Award To Gani Fawehinmi — Family by jaymichael(m): 5:45pm On Jun 07, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

In other words they accepted because it is associated with Abiola or what

Well I know for sure that if Gani Fawehinmi was alive, he will never accept that award

Especially from a chaotic Buhari

He is a NO double standard man

The man must be turning in his grave right now
Festus Keyamo said Buhari's government was the only one Gani ever supported. read the link for details http://dailypost.ng/2018/04/18/2019-festus-keyamo-speaks-buharis-campaign-spokesman/
Re: Why We’re Accepting Buhari’s GCON Award To Gani Fawehinmi — Family by akdjr(m): 6:29pm On Jun 07, 2018
So what will you say to people who are waiting for Jesus christ who died long ago to come back?
dlondonbadboy:

Non sequitor.
Re: Why We’re Accepting Buhari’s GCON Award To Gani Fawehinmi — Family by Almaiga: 6:32pm On Jun 07, 2018
My love for Buhari kept increasing daily.
God bless PMB,
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Why We’re Accepting Buhari’s GCON Award To Gani Fawehinmi — Family by adecz: 6:50pm On Jun 07, 2018
Better be careful of the
spirit of una father ohhhh...

Don't receive on his behalf,
what he would have never accepted in life.

Na una sabi.... undecided undecided
Re: Why We’re Accepting Buhari’s GCON Award To Gani Fawehinmi — Family by adesamix(m): 9:22pm On Jun 07, 2018
package7:
This honour has political under tone jare. Why now Mr President?
buhari should hand over to d late mko abiola son on june 12 to complete his remaining month to honour him.

1 Like

Re: Why We’re Accepting Buhari’s GCON Award To Gani Fawehinmi — Family by expert234: 9:50pm On Jun 07, 2018
madridguy:
Mohammed Fawehinmi you are a true son of Pa Gani, the senior advocate of the masses.

Mr ISLAMIC Bigot, you can bet your prayer mat and beads on it that gani fawehinmi would have made life hellish for buhari if he were to be alive today.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Celebrates Workers' Day With Nigerians / Appeal Court Adjourns Judgement On Ondo PDP Tussle / Governor Godwin Obaseki Swears In 19 Female Aides - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.