Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,379 members, 7,850,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:44 PM

Can’t Get Over The Pain - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can’t Get Over The Pain (2672 Views)

I Need Your Advice, I Can’t Get Over Her Past / HELP!!!! My Boyfriend Can’t Get An Erection / When Haters Say “Fat Girls Can’t Get A Man" - Busty Fat Model Romances Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can’t Get Over The Pain by Shirley80: 1:57pm On Jun 08, 2018
ladiesreject:
Am not trying to be callous but you deserved what you got.

During the time that you guys were together, you knew he had a girl somewhere who he was constantly in contact with. What were you thinking, you thought he was going to leave her for you? SMH

Again, can you swear that there wasn't a particular guy who was serious about dating (and probably marrying) you? But what did he get from you? Humiliation upon humiliation.

Am happy your Shakara has ended.

I've lost count of the number of girls that have rejected me, not because am not handsome, but because I'm not a player.

Am better than most guys such girls usually end up with. They get cheated on, but still, they can't just have some self respect and move on.

Tomorrow when such guys finally settle down, those girls will come online and start ranting (like you).

So yes, without a single doubt, you deserve it!

Thank you, have a nice day
Re: Can’t Get Over The Pain by youcanmakeit: 2:29pm On Jun 08, 2018
This is so heart breaking. My dear, take heart..
Remember every disappointment is a blessing..

And please don't let these turn you in to a bitter feminist...
Re: Can’t Get Over The Pain by Timekeeper: 2:38pm On Jun 08, 2018
Saff:
You are very stupid. I swear, you are a very stupid human being. Fool.

My advice wasn't bad... Why can someone say God doesn't exist if He doesn't help her take revenge.... Saff or wat is Ur name, I am not a fool, okay....
Re: Can’t Get Over The Pain by youcanmakeit: 2:42pm On Jun 08, 2018
SoapQueen:

Life really, isn't karmic. The only consolation you get sometimes is moving on and making yourself happy.

No more leave thrash for lawma or leave life for Karma.

Op, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Karma works, I can testify it.. What goes around comes around..
Re: Can’t Get Over The Pain by Timekeeper: 2:44pm On Jun 08, 2018
Shirley80:

People like you are the reason why some people lose faith... I used to go to church every sunday until i realised how mean and disgusting most of these so called "people of God" were... Religion is supposed to make people be more compassionate but i find more good in atheist people than in people like you. It's almost like you think you can do or say any evil think you have on your mind, pray it away and strat over

Well, go read my post.. What evil have I posted? That u shud stop hanging someone fate on God existence.... U stopped going to church probably bcox Ur Man needs u 24/7 by his side and now u r blaming other Christians... U r sick, u don't want to be rebuked at all. Even the Bible recommends open rebuke .. U r thinking everyone will fall pity for you Abi... When we don't even know the other side of the story.... U come here to play victim, so that people can continue to criticize the men.... It doesn't work like that miss... Accept rebuke and learn from mistake....
Re: Can’t Get Over The Pain by kushercain: 2:47pm On Jun 08, 2018
Shirley80:

I don’t think there’s such thing as karma. Horrible people live fulfilling lifes and die old in their beds...he will get away with ruining my life and there’s nothing I can do about it

Should I give you herbalist number?
Re: Can’t Get Over The Pain by Shirley80: 3:02pm On Jun 08, 2018
Timekeeper:

Well, go read my post.. What evil have I posted? That u shud stop hanging someone fate on God existence.... U stopped going to church probably bcox Ur Man needs u 24/7 by his side and now u r blaming other Christians... U r sick, u don't want to be rebuked at all. Even the Bible recommends open rebuke .. U r thinking everyone will fall pity for you Abi... When we don't even know the other side of the story.... U come here to play victim, so that people can continue to criticize the men.... It doesn't work like that miss... Accept rebuke and learn from mistake....

I think you should try and practice what you preach! The Bible say we should not judge others because only God can judge us. Still you came here telling me I deserve hell because I had sex before getting married. All I’m saying is I know hundreds of people like you, who tell the same Bs but will litteraly ruin entire family’s, taking all their money to buy shiny cars in God’s name or wait till marriage and then sleep around like dogs.

If you think cyber bullying is not bullying you’re wrong and no real Christian would tell someone in pain you deserve it so suck it up. You’re mean to say the least
Re: Can’t Get Over The Pain by Shirley80: 3:06pm On Jun 08, 2018
Timekeeper:

My advice wasn't bad... Why can someone say God doesn't exist if He doesn't help her take revenge.... Saff or wat is Ur name, I am not a fool, okay....

Not what I said... I said if bad people get away with murder and good people go through hell than I doubt there’s a God keeping tabs... I was speaking in general. I m not seeking revenge but justice. I would like this karma thing to be real. Just a bit, that’s all
Re: Can’t Get Over The Pain by Timekeeper: 3:10pm On Jun 08, 2018
Shirley80:

I think you should try and practice what you preach! The Bible say we should not judge others because only God can judge us. Still you came here telling me I deserve hell because I had sex before getting married. All I’m saying is I know hundreds of people like you, who tell the same Bs but will litteraly ruin entire family’s, taking all their money to buy shiny cars in God’s name or wait till marriage and then sleep around like dogs.

If you think cyber bullying is not bullying you’re wrong and no real Christian would tell someone in pain you deserve it so suck it up. You’re mean to say the least

I don't even understand all your post, who judged you? Don't play victim dear, u r going off point with ur msg.. Fine let accept am wrong according to Ur own talk.. And no real Christian will live a life that u r living.... Just forget about Ur boyfriend or baby daddy and pray God help u.. We all need God help, I really do need it... You deserve it once again but I hope u rise again... Dear, I'm not Ur enemy, I don't hate u. I just don't like this kind of break up issue story... One may end up marrying one of you guys (baby mamas ) and I hate to see innocent people been treated bad.. Shirley I don't hate u, I just hate d situation u r...
Re: Can’t Get Over The Pain by Timekeeper: 3:14pm On Jun 08, 2018
Shirley80:

Not what I said... I said if bad people get away with murder and good people go through hell than I doubt there’s a God keeping tabs... I was speaking in general. I m not seeking revenge but justice. I would like this karma thing to be real. Just a bit, that’s all

I'm sorry maybe I misunderstood you.. I don't hate you Shirley, trust me.. I repeat, I just hate when innocent people are treated badly by guys.. You know I'm also a guy and it's giving us bad images. I only hate the Situation you are.... How old is Ur baby now? I do really care about both of you..
Re: Can’t Get Over The Pain by Shirley80: 3:24pm On Jun 08, 2018
youcanmakeit:

Karma works, I can testify it.. What goes around comes around..

Ok let me give you an example of why I stopped believing in karma.

I have a friend, she’s a bit older than me. She used to date a guy in school. He was broke as hell, she got a job right after college and was supporting him.he pretended he wanted to marry her but was too poor to do so. So together they made this plan: she would get preggers, get a visa, come to France have a baby, pay a French Citizen to acknowledge the baby (hence she herself would get residency) than she would come back home to marry him. Letter on, he would adopt the baby back...

She sold everything she owned, quit her job, used her sister’s identity to get in and had the baby. She went through hell with her child, running from the police, sleeping in slums working awful jobs for years. When she finally got back on track( got papers, a decent job and place) she went back home to see her man. She found out he had found a job a while back, married a young lady behind her back and had no plans for her anymore.

She cried her eyes of. She was in her mid 30’s at the time and was devastated. She met her actual husband a few months later and within a year was legally married and pregnant with her son.

Her daughter’s father in the other hand was struggling with the new wife who happens to have fertility issues.
At the time as was 100% on board with this karma BS. I told her that she was “winning” because she is such a good person, a decent God fearing woman who works hard...

Guess what happened ? The very next summer she went on vacation home with her family. Her girl (who was 9 at the time) got sick, nothing too bad apparently (a bit of fever and headaches). She was eating and playing fine. All of a sudden she lost conscience and died within a few hours.

I stopped believing in Karma that day and probably stopped believing in most if not in all the bad vs good religious BS
Re: Can’t Get Over The Pain by N0favors: 3:32pm On Jun 08, 2018
Shirley80:

That's the way people see single mothers...
I should have known better. I don't regret having my precious baby tho
How old are you if you don't mind me asking?
Re: Can’t Get Over The Pain by Shirley80: 3:47pm On Jun 08, 2018
N0favors:
How old are you if you don't mind me asking?
about to turn 36
Re: Can’t Get Over The Pain by Timekeeper: 3:58pm On Jun 08, 2018
Shirley80:

about to turn 36

Its not too late to get ursef back . But I think that at this time, u need focus your baby... I'm truly sorry if my words hurt you.. I'm so sorry dear
Re: Can’t Get Over The Pain by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 08, 2018
Stop dwelling on the past and focus on the future, you should be really grateful you dodged the bullet because marriage isn't all it's cracked up to be. It's better for your child, to grow up with one parent who showers them love and attention than two disharmonious individuals living in the same house. There's no such thing as karma in this case because the signs were there, but you overlooked them. Well, it's better he's out of your life now than twenty years down the line when you'd have given birth to all his children and spent your years trying to make him happy only to have it thrown in your face with his infidelity.

Once again, thank God you dodged the bullet.

Shirley80:
About this karma thing, I used to believe in it like I believe in God. Then I grew up...
Life is unfair but still, I thought being a “good person” would shield me from meanness. You can’t prevent death or disease, it happens to the best people. But hell, who would want to hurt someone who did nothing to them. That was my mojo, never do something to someone you wouldn’t want somebody do to you.

If karma is real, I’m paying for something and I really can’t find what... only 2 things come to my mind:

1- when I was in college I had this one suitor. He was really in to me and the nicest guy ever. I told him right away I had a boyfriend back home and would never date him but I would like us to be friends. We were in the same math and physic classes so we spent a lot of time together working, listening to music or just talking. I never took is money or used him in any way. I really liked him as a friend and told him. I know he still had feelings and maybe I should have cut ties with him but I was 19 at the time and never thought hanging out with him was wrong.

2- my father used to be really mean to our maids and I remember one of them telling the other one that my father would regret it because he had 3 daughters himself, that someone someday would treat us the way he treated them.
If this is true, if children pay for their parents mistakes than this is worst than no karma at all. That would mean my daughter will suffer from her father’s actions I’d rather see him become president of the US, marry Beyoncé than have my baby go through any kind of pain.
Re: Can’t Get Over The Pain by Dopenigga(m): 5:31pm On Jun 08, 2018
all this would have been avoided if only you used a condom.apart from the baby ish,he could have transmitted an std without you knowing.Anyways next time play safe.
Re: Can’t Get Over The Pain by N0favors: 6:13pm On Jun 08, 2018
Shirley80:

about to turn 36
I can only pray the right man locate you
Re: Can’t Get Over The Pain by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 9:21pm On Jun 08, 2018
Madam carry your cross.wetin naija girls don do me,e dey make me nowadays dey find am difficult to sympathize with women.Na una wey talk say broke boys dont deserve to Bleep,thank God say you carry your market go meet rich guy,and now yawa don gas,you dey come meet broke boys for advice.Sorry madam we dont have any fuckery nor advice to give to you.Kindly ask the ASHEWO GIRLS ASSOCIATION OF NAIRALAND for advice.
Re: Can’t Get Over The Pain by SoapQueen(f): 10:27pm On Jun 08, 2018
Shirley80:

Ok let me give you an example of why I stopped believing in karma.

I have a friend, she’s a bit older than me. She used to date a guy in school. He was broke as hell, she got a job right after college and was supporting him.he pretended he wanted to marry her but was too poor to do so. So together they made this plan: she would get preggers, get a visa, come to France have a baby, pay a French Citizen to acknowledge the baby (hence she herself would get residency) than she would come back home to marry him. Letter on, he would adopt the baby back...

She sold everything she owned, quit her job, used her sister’s identity to get in and had the baby. She went through hell with her child, running from the police, sleeping in slums working awful jobs for years. When she finally got back on track( got papers, a decent job and place) she went back home to see her man. She found out he had found a job a while back, married a young lady behind her back and had no plans for her anymore.

She cried her eyes of. She was in her mid 30’s at the time and was devastated. She met her actual husband a few months later and within a year was legally married and pregnant with her son.

Her daughter’s father in the other hand was struggling with the new wife who happens to have fertility issues.
At the time as was 100% on board with this karma BS. I told her that she was “winning” because she is such a good person, a decent God fearing woman who works hard...

Guess what happened ? The very next summer she went on vacation home with her family. Her girl (who was 9 at the time) got sick, nothing too bad apparently (a bit of fever and headaches). She was eating and playing fine. All of a sudden she lost conscience and died within a few hours.

I stopped believing in Karma that day and probably stopped believing in most if not in all the bad vs good religious BS

My dear, if this isn't Karma. I don't know what is.

The end of the story is independent, not related to the beginning. It is so so so saddening.
Re: Can’t Get Over The Pain by WavyJohn: 9:34am On Jun 09, 2018
Shirley80:

I’ve never done such thing. You have no idea what kind of pain I’m in right now and how hurtful this is but fine. God bless you
M 25 I've always wanted a baby and a loyal woman. You honestly sound amazing. Would you marry me if comfort and happiness is all you want. Lets make Life like the Movies. I'll drop my details if you want me too. But I do hope you reply.
Re: Can’t Get Over The Pain by WavyJohn: 9:36am On Jun 09, 2018
Shirley80:

That's the way people see single mothers... I should have known better. I don't regret having my precious baby tho
Thats not the way people see single mums.
Re: Can’t Get Over The Pain by clive2u(m): 9:45am On Jun 09, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Hey be nice. You mustn't show us how insensitive you are.
scroscro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do People Wrongly Presume I’m A Prostitute? / “our Men Are Fvcking Us Too Much / Who Is Having Issues Trying to Withdraw and She Said This... [Pictures]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.