Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,374 members, 7,836,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

So Much Affection For This Nairalander - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Much Affection For This Nairalander (922 Views)

Ladies Tag Men That Show Them Much Affection,"mugu" The Bad Guys,"sweetheart" / Why Is That The Person You Dont Have Any Affection For Keep Coming To You? / This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Much Affection For This Nairalander by RoseOkoji(f): 8:43pm On Jun 07, 2018
I don't want to brag but he's pretty amazing despite what the trolls on here seem to think
And I'm not a freaking guy sheesh!!
Was just trying to shout out to my man DonPiiko
That's all
You can go read something else now

3 Likes

Re: So Much Affection For This Nairalander by Fadiga24(m): 8:45pm On Jun 07, 2018
Una wan begin Airforce1 routine

2 Likes

Re: So Much Affection For This Nairalander by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 07, 2018
wink
Re: So Much Affection For This Nairalander by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 07, 2018
Thank you princess but can we keep it low-key sad For my sanity sake please kiss
RoseOkoji:
I don't want to brag but he's pretty amazing despite what the trolls on here seem to think
And I'm not a freaking guy sheesh!!
Was just trying to shout out to my man DonPiiko
That's all
You can go read something else now

1 Like

Re: So Much Affection For This Nairalander by Cutehector(m): 8:57pm On Jun 07, 2018
You know.. There is one thing I like about nairaland.. It all gets lovey dovey at the onset, the sweet threads etc. Until when you two break apart and come back to see those threads you created for that person you now come to hate.. You just regret ever doing all that.

In two years from now.. I will come back to this thread.

2 Likes

Re: So Much Affection For This Nairalander by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 07, 2018
I won't talk bad about anyone no matter what happens, I did it once and till date, it still haunts me, I kept most of the secrets to myself.
Cutehector:
You know.. There is one thing I like about nairaland.. It all gets lovey dovey at the onset, the sweet threads etc. Until when you two break apart and come back to see those threads you created for that person you now come to hate.. You just regret ever doing all that.

Re: So Much Affection For This Nairalander by Cutehector(m): 9:01pm On Jun 07, 2018
DonPiiko:
I won't talk bad about anyone no matter what happens, I did it once and till date, it still haunts me, I kept most of the secrets to myself.
well.. Its of no use creating such threads..
Re: So Much Affection For This Nairalander by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 07, 2018
Thank you. Your opinion is noted but I had no idea about this thread, I am just as surprised as you are cool
Cutehector:
well.. Its of no use creating such threads..
Re: So Much Affection For This Nairalander by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:03pm On Jun 07, 2018
Cutehector:

This is acrimonious and vile, ain't a bad idea to appreciate someone's beauty

1 Like

Re: So Much Affection For This Nairalander by rawpadgin(m): 11:48pm On Jun 07, 2018
Donpiiko why?
Who are u trying to impress here

How can a sane person open another account just to praise his main account

Which kain t0t0 dey nairaland wey nor dey where u dey stay

Guy, grow up abeg. If u want girls i can hook u up with a few

3 Likes

Re: So Much Affection For This Nairalander by N0favors: 11:51pm On Jun 07, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So Much Affection For This Nairalander by EzendiEgo1: 11:53pm On Jun 07, 2018
Death on arrival
Re: So Much Affection For This Nairalander by front4line: 4:54am On Jun 08, 2018
Impressing NL girls wey girls plenty for instaChat de find prik wey go fucq dem for free.

Na wa for this NL o.
Re: So Much Affection For This Nairalander by Cutehector(m): 5:23am On Jun 08, 2018
front4line:
Impressing NL girls wey girls plenty for instaChat de find prik wey go fucq dem for free.

Na wa for this NL o.
thank you so much for this
Re: So Much Affection For This Nairalander by Nobody: 6:06am On Jun 08, 2018
Lool if only you know the truth, there's a twitter handle, why not check it out. Not everyone will catfish, it doesn't even make sense to me.
rawpadgin:
Donpiiko why?
Who are u trying to impress here

How can a sane person open another account just to praise his main account

Which kain t0t0 dey nairaland wey nor dey where u dey stay

Guy, grow up abeg. If u want girls i can hook u up with a few

(1) (Reply)

Dad Offers You 50mil To Leave His Daughter: Respond. / Can I Find Love In Nigerian Girls / Do You Think Dillish Is Being Sincere Here? Ladies What is Your Take? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.