Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,243 members, 7,860,555 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:30 PM

Is My Wife Cheating On Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Wife Cheating On Me? (1643 Views)

Husband Busts Wife Cheating, Destroys Lover's Car (Photos, Video) / Man Caught His Wife Cheating With His Worker (Pics, Video) / Man Leaks Video Of His Wife Cheating On Him With Best Friend. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Wife Cheating On Me? by amar3664: 6:04am On Jun 08, 2018
] am 34 years old and married to a woman who is 29 years old, my wife has divorced her husband before marrying me 1 year ago..she has a 4 years old son from her ex husband..we had been in relation from last 2 years,now i live with my wife,her son and our servant ..servant does all the household ..once in a month i go for offical tour to.other marrying for 2-3 days,i have asked my wife to.come along with me for tour along with her son,but she never goes with me citing reason that her son studies will get hampered,i told her what if u feel alone at house while i am on tour? then she says she will talk to me over phone in night while she feels alone, then i said u need not feel alone,as our servant will also be there in house,so u need not be scared,then she jokingly said that she hold servant and sleep with him ,if she feels alone,what are chances that she might Bleep him in future..why did she said like that,can she be trusted.what are chances she might Bleep him
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:05am On Jun 08, 2018
Maybe and maybe not.
You should know her better than we do.
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me? by Upsidedown9ja(m): 6:13am On Jun 08, 2018
Oga your wife has two husband you and the servent. You when you are around and the servent when you are not. If you know you know
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me? by CanineOfJackal: 7:11am On Jun 08, 2018
At 34 you married a 29 year old divorcee.

Na you take your hand go market go buy trouble. You even price the trouble for two years. This one you dey see na advert before d main film start

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me? by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 08, 2018
When you get back home today, tell her you give her just 10mins to pack her things and leave your house since you want us to advise you.

Before you can even conclude or start giving yourself some unnecessary headache, you should at least know who you married to. She might be the type who play pranks a lot so you know your wife best, we don't know her. how do you want us to describe your wife for you?

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me? by lenghtinny(m): 8:50am On Jun 08, 2018
Mr man why do you keep recycling this your storyline angry

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me? by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 08, 2018
lenghtinny:
Mr man why do you keep recycling this your storyline angry

There is something he is looking for.

I wish him best of luck in his social experiment
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me? by ImaIma1(f): 9:23am On Jun 08, 2018
This story everytime.
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me? by ubunja(m): 9:24am On Jun 08, 2018
have we not read this story before
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me? by Lalas247(f): 9:39am On Jun 08, 2018
Mental case....
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me? by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:47am On Jun 08, 2018
Upsidedown9ja:
Oga your wife has two husband you and the servent. You when you are around and the servent when you are not. If you know you know
...two husbands...
...servant...
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me? by Lalas247(f): 9:48am On Jun 08, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...two husbands...
...servant...
grin
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me? by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:50am On Jun 08, 2018
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me? by Nnemuka(f): 9:53am On Jun 08, 2018
There's nothing wrong with your wife cuddling or cheating with your slave ABI servant. You should thank God he is someone who stays in your house. What if she cheats with an outsider??
You don't have problem sef. Be glad
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me? by Apina(m): 11:16am On Jun 08, 2018
So you decided to create a thread to bring up such a stupid issue. Grow up undecided

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me? by pafo(m): 8:43pm On Jun 08, 2018
Jeez! See the kind thought wey come your head for your wife. You are in the best position to know the kind of wife yu married but some women would gladly divorce you for thinking so lowly of them.
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 08, 2018
A lot of fake stories here. especially from this romance section.

(1) (Reply)

Major Misconception About Male Rape / Her Savage Reason For Wanting To Get Married / Identical Twin Sisters Pregnant Same Time And Gave Birth Same Time(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.