Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,885 members, 7,956,338 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:14 AM

Praise Ogbonna Suffers Domestic Violence. - Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Praise Ogbonna Suffers Domestic Violence. - Pictures (25301 Views)

Yemi Alade, Adekunle Gold, Davido, IK Ogbonna, Alexx Ekubo At Falz Experience / Ik Ogbonna Transformed Into A Woman In "Disguise" (Photos) / Wedding Of Osinachi Dike Egbeigwe Apama & Ogechi Ogbonna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Praise Ogbonna Suffers Domestic Violence. - Pictures by virago(f): 12:00pm On Jun 09, 2018
JaneYave:
This is baaaaaddd! I am touched. Guys wil never know a woman is not a punching bag. Kudos to all d men who ignored slapping a lady despite our gifted ranting.

And can you vouch for her story , please be truthful

1 Like

Re: Praise Ogbonna Suffers Domestic Violence. - Pictures by ableguy(m): 9:46am On Jun 10, 2018
virago:

Her story isn't believable so it's not about men supporting men , I'm a lady and I know to what lenght we can go to defame another person. She said he beat her like he was fighting a fellow man , that he kicked her on the floor yet the only picture proof she has is a bruised finger ( not even a bruised arm ). It is very evident the man didn't physically abuse her , now if she says he was emotionally or verbally abusive then I can agree but we will wait to hear from his own side. Anyways one shouldn't conclude when only one side of a story is published
God bless you my sister, they do it so they can gather sympathy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dolapo Badmus Leads Police Officers To Gift Road Users Christmas Gifts / Nigeria's Finest Comedians In One Photo...spot Your Favourite? / Funmilayo RansomeKuti: 11 Things To Know About 1st Woman To Drive Car In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.