Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

King Me! Donald Trump Is On The Cover Of Time Magazine's Latest Issue - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / King Me! Donald Trump Is On The Cover Of Time Magazine's Latest Issue (504 Views)

Putin Nominated For Man Of The Year On Time's Magazine (Photos) / Donald Trump On The Cover Of Playboy Magazine In 1990 Throwback Photo / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

King Me! Donald Trump Is On The Cover Of Time Magazine's Latest Issue by Faithola(f): 11:05am On Jun 08, 2018
The president of the United States Donald Trump is on the cover of TIME Magazine‘s June issue, Donald Trump is painted for the fourth time by Brooklyn-based artist Tim O’Brien, staring at his reflection in a jewelled crown and robe.
Speaking on the cover, O’Brien said:
This portrait of Trump gazing into a mirror and seeing a king gets to the heart of how he and his legal team have approached this past week and the past 500 days, actually.

Besides the usual challenge of the short deadline and making the image work, whether or not to have him looking at himself or looking at us was the thing I pondered most. His eye contact with each reader, each American fits the situation best.

Re: King Me! Donald Trump Is On The Cover Of Time Magazine's Latest Issue by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:08am On Jun 08, 2018
here is the pic, no need to click on no link

(1) (Reply)

WOW!!! President Putin In Finland With Bomb-proof Limo That Can Stay Underwater / UN Scribe Calls For Credible Probe Of Khashoggi’s Murder / Sri Lanka Police Chief Resigns Over Bombings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.