Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

I Need To Leave My Matrimonial Home - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need To Leave My Matrimonial Home (9092 Views)

Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? / Is It Right For My Brother In Law To Sleep On My Matrimonial Bed? / My Maid Has Taken Over My Matrimonial Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need To Leave My Matrimonial Home by hildaa(f): 3:25pm On Oct 25, 2011
I would advice you to follow what ever your heart tells you, if you are a christian, seek the face of God before you make a final decision. similar thing has happen to me, in the past, a guy dumped me after 8 good years of courtship, i was heart broken and that same period i met a guy whom i felt i will be able to get over my broken heart, we dated for a short while before we decided to settle down together, but today, i still see my ex far more better than my husband in terms of understanding a woman. But i have decided to stay, its all about tolerance and i want you to know that the devil that you know is better than an angel you have not seen. look before you leap.
Re: I Need To Leave My Matrimonial Home by amtheone(m): 2:06pm On Oct 26, 2011
Sad but true!
Re: I Need To Leave My Matrimonial Home by victorian(f): 9:23pm On Oct 26, 2011
With what i have read here and seen around me, i just feel in this part of the world , Nigeria. Marriage is simply a CONTRACT or A Means to getting a certain way of life, irrespective of whose feelings is hurt in the process,  Am still not married though, cause i want to marry for the right reasons . Most people says am dreaming, that oh please Love does not exist just get married to any guy and start having babies and am like what the hell!. And something tells me, i will have to wait  longer for true love, and its so sad , that love doesnt exist to most people, There is no family unit anymore,  People are just selfish and draculian in nature, especially if one suspects u loves him or her deeply.
   Well, poster,  divorce can be an option but think will u be happier without him? and be alone for years without another man, thats if no other man wants anything serious with you,  Can u be happy and at peace without your husband?,  If yes? follow your heart, Best of luck.
Re: I Need To Leave My Matrimonial Home by Youngpo413: 9:03am On May 19, 2015
ihujumbo:
Thanks ya all 4 replying this post,

Of course i have seen a counsellor but the feeling of wanting 2 leave seemed worst, but the feeling of fear is a bit ok,

[b]1forall[/b]
Thanks too, we've been married for two years now after dating for a year, I was heart broken when we met-- the fact is, he has been nice 2 me-- I am the one with the problem.
I am the wrong person here. -- I thought that with time, I will be able to love him for real,
The fct is, the more the days went by, the more I felt choked. I dont have a date outside if thats what u think-- I cant even make love with him-- its also affecting my getting pregnant- No kids yet.
you have seen someone else,that's the other wise you wouldn't have waited for three yrs to realise all these,typical naija babe alwsays looking for the best option even when married,I hope the new guy use and dump you...B!tch.
Re: I Need To Leave My Matrimonial Home by Youngpo413: 9:40am On May 19, 2015
okk:
we all know that u have found a new guy, so dont play godie godie here.
if ur to leave, leave and shut the hell up.
i hate people like u that always wanna sugercoat a real ass situation.
GBAM
Re: I Need To Leave My Matrimonial Home by Youngpo413: 1:53pm On May 19, 2015
hildaa:
I would advice you to follow what ever your heart tells you, if you are a christian, seek the face of God before you make a final decision. similar thing has happen to me, in the past, a guy dumped me after 8 good years of courtship, i was heart broken and that same period i met a guy whom i felt i will be able to get over my broken heart, we dated for a short while before we decided to settle down together, but today, i still see my ex far more better than my husband in terms of understanding a woman. But i have decided to stay, its all about tolerance and i want you to know that the devil that you know is better than an angel you have not seen. look before you leap.
this is serious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband / Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility / Children's Day 2019: What Is One Of Your Favorite Childhood Memories?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.