Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Breaking News - Lagos,abuja To Enjoy 16-24hrs Of Power Supply - Committee On Power - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News - Lagos,abuja To Enjoy 16-24hrs Of Power Supply - Committee On Power (7781 Views)

Buhari Names TY Danjuma, Dangote In Committee On North-East Rehabilitation / Presidential Committee On Defence Visits Innoson For Local Weapons Production / Nigeria Rated 8th Most Corrupt Nation- PM NEWS, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News - Lagos,abuja To Enjoy 16-24hrs Of Power Supply - Committee On Power by Nobody: 3:50am On Jun 03, 2010
Same lies. Bet there will still be no stable electricity in Ekiti State 100 yrs from now
Re: Breaking News - Lagos,abuja To Enjoy 16-24hrs Of Power Supply - Committee On Power by oyinda3(f): 3:50am On Jun 03, 2010
when will it start
Re: Breaking News - Lagos,abuja To Enjoy 16-24hrs Of Power Supply - Committee On Power by SEFAGO(m): 3:59am On Jun 03, 2010
FL Gators:

Same lies. Bet there will still be no stable electricity in Ekiti State 100 yrs from now

Add +500 years.
Re: Breaking News - Lagos,abuja To Enjoy 16-24hrs Of Power Supply - Committee On Power by Nobody: 4:02am On Jun 03, 2010
When you quit hating, let me know. Atleast my state can be spotted on the map cool
Re: Breaking News - Lagos,abuja To Enjoy 16-24hrs Of Power Supply - Committee On Power by oyinda3(f): 4:05am On Jun 03, 2010
you two shld seriously get a room
Re: Breaking News - Lagos,abuja To Enjoy 16-24hrs Of Power Supply - Committee On Power by SEFAGO(m): 4:05am On Jun 03, 2010
SEFAGO:

Add +500 years.

+ another 500 years when Europeans rediscover Ekiti and bring civilization lol
Re: Breaking News - Lagos,abuja To Enjoy 16-24hrs Of Power Supply - Committee On Power by Nobody: 4:06am On Jun 03, 2010
Drop dead.
Re: Breaking News - Lagos,abuja To Enjoy 16-24hrs Of Power Supply - Committee On Power by vinooh: 5:48am On Jun 03, 2010
Good news when will it be?
Re: Breaking News - Lagos,abuja To Enjoy 16-24hrs Of Power Supply - Committee On Power by chelseabmw(m): 7:39am On Jun 03, 2010
Good news but can't they extend this to edo state?
Re: Breaking News - Lagos,abuja To Enjoy 16-24hrs Of Power Supply - Committee On Power by sylve11: 9:38am On Jun 03, 2010
what about delta state? cool
Re: Breaking News - Lagos,abuja To Enjoy 16-24hrs Of Power Supply - Committee On Power by mrjingles(m): 10:24am On Jun 03, 2010
All the ppls asking "what about my state?" are funny.You act as if the thing will come true. We are generating 3k mw and pple talking about 24 and 16 hrs! abeg make i hia better thing
Re: Breaking News - Lagos,abuja To Enjoy 16-24hrs Of Power Supply - Committee On Power by adconline(m): 10:27am On Jun 03, 2010
Lagos and Abuja represent less than 15% of Naija population. How about me and my village? Anyway, this is not going to happen in Lagos and Abuja. We have heard this before, it's called a LIE
Re: Breaking News - Lagos,abuja To Enjoy 16-24hrs Of Power Supply - Committee On Power by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 03, 2010
This is real funny and i laught at y'all who will fall for this crap. The same crooks and the gov shared more than N700b some weeks back, the Country has N4trillion debt and not to even think the billions going to be spent in a month supplying 24hrs hydro power in the named cities. Dont forget this is the same PDP government who is the Presidency, who is getting ready for 2011. Either they are trying to get ratings or searching for ways to siphon cash. Dont believe this crap. angry
Re: Breaking News - Lagos,abuja To Enjoy 16-24hrs Of Power Supply - Committee On Power by nellaluv(f): 10:46am On Jun 03, 2010
SEFAGO:

+ another 500 years when Europeans rediscover Ekiti and bring civilization lol
lol grin
Re: Breaking News - Lagos,abuja To Enjoy 16-24hrs Of Power Supply - Committee On Power by alldone(m): 11:00am On Jun 03, 2010
we got to start somewhere. in the 90s i was in abj we did not have alternative to power supply, once is out just wait 10mins at most and it will be back. if we can get it right in this places then other state capital we should be there in a shorttime.

Besides, these cities consume more power because of industries.
Re: Breaking News - Lagos,abuja To Enjoy 16-24hrs Of Power Supply - Committee On Power by parki: 7:09pm On Jun 03, 2010
our stupid dead head leaders, give us the light first
Re: Breaking News - Lagos,abuja To Enjoy 16-24hrs Of Power Supply - Committee On Power by rhymz(m): 10:11am On Jun 04, 2010
Very funny promise, i find it very hard to believe, at least not when we still generate a paltry 3000MW of electricity. However, i must confess that i too have seen some degree of improvement for a while now here in the east even though this improvement is more evident in rural areas than the urban areas. I noticed when i travelled to the village 2wks back that there was up to a 90% supply of electricity for the 5days i stayed there, and a slight difference in my sch which is located in a rural area too. However, coming to Owerre an urban centre, i noticed a very remarkable drop of close to 40%.Onitsha offers a very different trend though, I ve been in Onitsha now for close 3days and I notice the supply is close to 65% although it is erratic but it is better than none at all.When I was in Lagos over a month ago, the supply situation was very terrible, we seldom had light, am talking of the itire-ikate, surulere,isolo(which even has industrial base) and even Festac areas. I don't know about now though, I heard it has improved, I will be there 2moro to access the situation myself. I strongly support that Lagos should get more supply(that is if the report is anywhere close to being true) of electricity, it is very imperative to both the local economy and that of Naija as a whole, as it controls more than 30% of the country's economy plus its population. Besides, Aba was suppose to have attained this feat with the Prof Nnaji lead IPP project going on there, I thought it was slated to start generating and distributing up to 300mw( am not sure about my figure) for the Aba metropolis in first quarter of this year, what happened? Anyone has any report or news about it let the house know. Anyway, let us put our fingers crossed and give them the benefits of the doubts, it wont hurt us anyway!
Re: Breaking News - Lagos,abuja To Enjoy 16-24hrs Of Power Supply - Committee On Power by SKYPO: 11:03am On Jun 04, 2010
All we should do, is to wait and see it come through as they said. No need of all this arguments period.
Re: Breaking News - Lagos,abuja To Enjoy 16-24hrs Of Power Supply - Committee On Power by nnaemmy(m): 9:14pm On Jun 04, 2010
Y only Lagos & Abuja? abeg they should d hands of fellowship to other states like ENUGU.
Re: Breaking News - Lagos,abuja To Enjoy 16-24hrs Of Power Supply - Committee On Power by chidichris(m): 10:14am On Jun 05, 2010
when?
Re: Breaking News - Lagos,abuja To Enjoy 16-24hrs Of Power Supply - Committee On Power by yemi2005(m): 10:48am On Jun 05, 2010
hello my fellow contry men we should not allow these our leaders to be fooling us . it is high time they stopped fooling us. they only care for themselves and not others
To me I don't belief them any longer
Let them imoplement it
Re: Breaking News - Lagos,abuja To Enjoy 16-24hrs Of Power Supply - Committee On Power by member479760: 6:52am On Jun 06, 2010
This is another story, from where the energy will come from?
Re: Breaking News - Lagos,abuja To Enjoy 16-24hrs Of Power Supply - Committee On Power by dipo2much(m): 10:35pm On Jun 06, 2010
nakedall:

This is another story, from where the energy will come from?

so u really think its impossible?
Re: Breaking News - Lagos,abuja To Enjoy 16-24hrs Of Power Supply - Committee On Power by Jaylon(m): 5:46am On Jun 07, 2010
Let the power be available first. When the power is available, then you can talk about its usage.

It's like a poor man saying " I will buy bentley, I will buy hummer" when I have the money.

Until they have the power, they are just dreaming.
Re: Breaking News - Lagos,abuja To Enjoy 16-24hrs Of Power Supply - Committee On Power by AeroDept: 1:39pm On Jun 08, 2010
Areo Contractors Airlines Warri Airport
Osubi Airport, Warri Delta Steate Nigeria

The Areo Contractors is a Nigerian airline based in Lagos, Nigeria and founded in 1959. The carrier operates domestic and international scheduled services and works in close cooperation with the Nigerian oil and gas industry in the form of providing employees with charter flights to their respective countries.

JOB DETAIL:

The Human Resources Department of Areo Contractors Airlines is delighted to announce it's 2010 Recruitment Exercise which is open to all applicant from around the globe.

Areo Contractors Airlines seek to employ professional in Airlines/Aviation Engineers from around the world, therefore if you believe you posses such qualification, do forward to us your current resume/CV to (hr.aerorecruitmentdept@gmail.com)for screening and at the same time make sure you complete the below information:

FULL NAME,

DATE OF BIRTH, SEX,

ADDRESS,

NATIONALITY,

POSITION APPLY FOR,

CURRENT TELEPHONE,

EMAIL,

NOTE:
All positions are Vacant in our newly Established Branch,

Aircraft Engineering
Air Hostess
Food and Beverage Manager
House keeper
Chef
Store keeper
wadding Engineering
Production Engineering
HSE Officer
Project Management
Computer Engineering
Designing Engineering
Electrical/Electronics, Software
Network Engineering
Software Engineer
Financial Manager
Chief Administrative Officer
Assist Admin.
Web Designer
Financial Analyst
Software Quality Assurance engineer
District Manager.
Computer Technician,
Product Manager
Customer Relations Manager
Senior Sales & Support Coordinator
Production Officer
Instrumentation Engineer
Forman
Senior Wells Support Engineer
Harbour Pilot / Mooring Master
Systems and Production Manager
Reservoir Engineers
Technical Sales Engineer

Human Resources Department of Areo Contractors Airlines shall contact you with details about job offer if your resume pass our screening process. If we did not reply to your resume kindly note that you were not selected and do not bother to send an email regarding to that as we may not reply to your query.

Yours faithfully,

Mr.Charles Onyeukwu
Human Resources Manager
+2347067100608

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The 6th Igbo State Must Be Anioma State- Igbodefender.com / Nigerian Policeman & SARS Operatives Infiltrate & Bust Kidnap Gang / Mark To Lead Delegation To Pope Francis Inauguration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.