Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,710 members, 7,955,677 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:34 PM

I Prefer Buhari To Jail Me Than For Gej To Destroy The Economy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Prefer Buhari To Jail Me Than For Gej To Destroy The Economy (711 Views)

I PREFER BUHARI THIRD TERM TO EITHER Atiku, Saraki,OR TAMBUWAL IN 2023! / Atiku: Buhari Planning To Jail Me In Phantom Coup Plot / OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Prefer Buhari To Jail Me Than For Gej To Destroy The Economy by denko(m): 4:02pm On Jun 08, 2018
Obasanjo utter these words pre 2015 why is he afraid of arrest just three years down the lane.

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Buhari To Jail Me Than For Gej To Destroy The Economy by Alejoc(m): 4:17pm On Jun 08, 2018
angry angry angry angry cool shocked

Here comes your persecutor Sir.....

No rest for the wicked!
Re: I Prefer Buhari To Jail Me Than For Gej To Destroy The Economy by ColdSun: 4:29pm On Jun 08, 2018
What if he gets jailed then Buhari destroys the economy more.
Re: I Prefer Buhari To Jail Me Than For Gej To Destroy The Economy by WizBLANCE(m): 4:36pm On Jun 08, 2018
If buhari has nothing to hide too, he should be fast to arrest him. so much from the man that promised change.
Re: I Prefer Buhari To Jail Me Than For Gej To Destroy The Economy by WizBLANCE(m): 4:36pm On Jun 08, 2018
If buhari has nothing to hide too, he should be fast to arrest him. so much from the man that promised change.
Re: I Prefer Buhari To Jail Me Than For Gej To Destroy The Economy by RemedyLab: 5:47pm On Jun 08, 2018
let the change begin with your health, you can now improve your general welbeing with your diet. check my signature below to learn more

(1) (Reply)

Chief Of Staff To Kogi Governor Shade Sen. Shehu Sani On Facebook. Funny / Stephen Keshi Stadium Ready July -okowa / Buhari Receives French President, Emmanuel Macron In Abuja.photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.