Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Frame-up Allegation: FG Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Frame-up Allegation: FG Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim (1176 Views)

FG Reacts To Closure Of Nigerian Traders' Shops In Ghana / FG Reacts To Saraki Exit From APC / Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frame-up Allegation: FG Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim by Limitednow: 8:52pm On Jun 08, 2018
THE Federal Government has reacted to allegation of frame-up levelled against it by former president, Olusegun Obasanjo.

Mr Obasanjo on Friday alleged that the government was plotting his arrest on false charges, detaining him indefinitely as punishment for speaking out against the government’s maladministration and ineptitude.

Information Minister, Lai Mohammed, in a statement issued in Lagos on Friday, reacted on behalf of the government said the Buhari Administration will not be distracted by “frivolous allegations from any quarter, especially those cleverly choreographed to divert attention from a widely-acclaimed presidential proclamation and to shore up support for a waning and egotistical cause”.

Read more: https://www.headlineng.com/frame-up-allegation-fg-reacts-to-obasanjos-claim/
Re: Frame-up Allegation: FG Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim by bjayx: 9:01pm On Jun 08, 2018
Is that an indirect response
Re: Frame-up Allegation: FG Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim by MadeInTokyo: 9:05pm On Jun 08, 2018
Information Minister, Lai Mohammed, in a statement issued in Lagos on Friday, reacted on behalf of the government said the Buhari Administration will not be distracted by “frivolous allegations from any quarter, especially those cleverly choreographed to divert attention from a widely-acclaimed presidential proclamation and to shore up support for a waning and egotistical cause”.

Where is the response

grin grin grin
That means truly Buhari is already planning to arrest Obasanjo for Armed Robbery and Ritual killing just like Saraki
Re: Frame-up Allegation: FG Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim by Limitednow: 9:07pm On Jun 08, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Frame-up Allegation: FG Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim by kahal29: 9:09pm On Jun 08, 2018
Mmmmmh.... As some one posted on facebook and I quote....OBJ is just trying to disrupt the POPULAR PUBLIC EUPHORIA that heralded the President's proclamation on Bashorun MKO Abiola GCFR
-
He has failed

Re: Frame-up Allegation: FG Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim by lizzybet(f): 9:54pm On Jun 08, 2018
Oga ooo

Curled from Facebook

"Adedibu felt sad when Abiola's detention became protracted. He struck a deal with Abacha. He wanted Abacha to free Abiola conditionally, that Abiola would jettison June 12 and stop agitation.
The intention of Adedibu was to get Abiola out by all means, and through NADECO route, get him out of the country eventually. To him Abiola must get out of the prison first and foremost. Abacha agreed based on Abiola jettison June 12. He didn't know Adedibu's total plan.
Abiola and Adedibu discussed it but Abiola told Adedibu that he's not a coward and he wasn't afraid of death and that his current condition is not strange to him, he was raised up in a poorer condition. "Alhaji, tell Sani Abacha that I'm not the only political prisoner in his cell and that I'm not in anyway more special than all other detainees in this struggle. Even if he released us all, will that raise hundreds of those killed in the struggle to actualize the mandate given to me? I will not jettison June 12 for any reason even in my grave!!!! I stand on June 12 and ready to defend the people's mandate with my blood...I'm not afraid of the military, I owe them one bullet....if death comes today, Bizimillahi..." On hearing this, Abacha foreclosed any further consideration of Abiola's release.

The late Pope Begged Abacha twice, he didn't bulge. Abiola didn't die of bullet actually but he died of something sinister but he had no regrets.

One hero is better than one million traitors!!!

Ayekooto Akindele."

Where is Abacha too today? Where is Adedibu, Where is Abiola?
Death is inevitable. Only a coward is scared of it.
#June12

3 Likes

Re: Frame-up Allegation: FG Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 08, 2018
kahal29:
Mmmmmh.... As some one posted on facebook and I quote....OBJ is just trying to disrupt the POPULAR PUBLIC EUPHORIA that heralded the President's proclamation on Bashorun MKO Abiola GCFR
-
He has failed
I laugh in spanish. So its Pmb that has no sinster motive with the declaration. Buhari served in the abacha goverment so turning around all of sudden to recognise the struggle for june 12 is laughable. Why didnt he advise abacha that incacerated mko and was among the main actors that participated in the annulment of the election adjudged in many quaters to have been won by Bashorun MkO.

1 Like

Re: Frame-up Allegation: FG Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:27pm On Jun 08, 2018
bjayx:
Is that an indirect response

If you didn't get the message; then you need help.
Re: Frame-up Allegation: FG Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim by bjayx: 10:39pm On Jun 08, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

If you didn't get the message; then you need help.
Aboki wan help me ...na my shoe U go shine cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frame-up Allegation: FG Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:54pm On Jun 08, 2018
bjayx:

Aboki wan help me ...na my shoe U go shine cool

Exactly the same attitude that has placed many of you under Aboki rule for most of your lives.

2 Likes

Re: Frame-up Allegation: FG Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim by Okoroawusa: 12:26am On Jun 09, 2018
OBJ is an attention seeker
Re: Frame-up Allegation: FG Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim by diebuhari1: 12:34am On Jun 09, 2018
I
ItsMeAboki:

Exactly the same attitude that has placed many of you under Aboki rule for most of your lives.

Abokis are nothing but our shoe shiners, maiguards, Mai ruwas etc. They do the dirty jobs for us
. Our labourers
Re: Frame-up Allegation: FG Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:04am On Jun 09, 2018
diebuhari1:
I Abokis are nothing but our shoe shiners, maiguards, Mai ruwas etc. They do the dirty jobs for us
. Our labourers

OK, I guess that is also how they have been doing the dirty job of fcking all your Olosho mothers and sisters who have been generously touting their over used and over stretched borehole toto like Agege kpomo.
Re: Frame-up Allegation: FG Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim by zombieHUNTER: 3:57am On Jun 09, 2018
Too much hate amongst the tribes in the country

It's really disheartening to see
Knowing fully well that this forum is international
It's a pathetic one Really

With this rate.... There shouldn't be anything meaningful development in the land... Nepotism and religious bigotry cannot allow such..

I guess the way to go is to break up the already polarised country.. Every region on her own

(1) (Reply)

Why Buhari Will Win The 2019 Presidential Election. / How Atiku Welcomes Saraki Backs To The PDP / REVEALED: Saraki Rushed His Exit Announcement To Avoid Expulsion By APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.