Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,440 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Gov Emmanuel Lauds Navy Over Partnership In Education - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Emmanuel Lauds Navy Over Partnership In Education (6571 Views)

Insecurity: Okowa Lauds Navy's Role In Securing Oil Assets / Gov Emmanuel Lauds Peaceful Local Government Election / Gov Emmanuel Lauds A'ibom Public Schools Students For Winning Nat'l Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Emmanuel Lauds Navy Over Partnership In Education by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:29pm On Jun 09, 2018

—GOV-ERNOR Udom Emmanuel of Akwa Ibom State has commended the Nigerian Navy for partnering his administration in the area of education, describing education as an asset to human capacity development.

Udom Emmanuel who spoke during the commissioning of Nigerian Navy Military School in Oruk Anam Local Government Area of the state, expressed optimism that the Naval College, would make a difference in educational training in the state because of the level of discipline in military school.

He said, “When the Chief of Naval staff told me that he needed a space to build a naval school in the state, I told him that it was an opportunity I could not miss. One of the things you can never recover in life is lost opportunity. I told him that we have a site that we had wanted to use for a technical school.

“In record time, we set out to work and the result of that collaboration is what you are seeing today. We had to partner in one way or the other in order to make this day great. So I charge members of the community here that this is an asset that you need to protect.

“There are military schools sited across the country, so please let this one be special. Let it be an exception for quality, cooperation and prosperity.”
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/06/gov-emmanuel-lauds-navy-partnership-education/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Emmanuel Lauds Navy Over Partnership In Education by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:31pm On Jun 09, 2018
My Boss @Mynd44 You will agree with me that Governor Udom has done exceedingly well in just 3 years.

He's a model to other governors and leaders and the best of the best.

Akwa Ibom Dakada

Thanks Boss

Re: Gov Emmanuel Lauds Navy Over Partnership In Education by Penaldo: 1:36pm On Jun 09, 2018
Another commendable feat courtesy Udom Emmanuel.
Re: Gov Emmanuel Lauds Navy Over Partnership In Education by Omololu007(m): 1:40pm On Jun 09, 2018
When a Yoruba man from ogun becomes the chief of navy staff, and he also build a navy military school in his state,I hope children of hate won't wail about it.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Emmanuel Lauds Navy Over Partnership In Education by Penaldo: 1:43pm On Jun 09, 2018
Omololu007:
When a Yoruba man from ogun becomes the chief of navy staff, and he also build a navy military school in his state,I hope children of hate won't wail about it.
Why will anybody wail? It is even a welcome development and should be encouraged as long as it follows due process and will benefit the generality of Nigerians
Re: Gov Emmanuel Lauds Navy Over Partnership In Education by ibibiofirstlady(f): 1:48pm On Jun 09, 2018
Thank you governor Udom Emmanuel and Nigeria Navy.
Udom Emmanuel till 2023
Re: Gov Emmanuel Lauds Navy Over Partnership In Education by JasonScoolari: 1:52pm On Jun 09, 2018
Omololu007:
Nigga, becareful, don't bring your tribal stupidity here.

6 Likes

Re: Gov Emmanuel Lauds Navy Over Partnership In Education by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:54pm On Jun 09, 2018
ibibiofirstlady:
Thank you governor Udom Emmanuel and Nigeria Navy.

Udom Emmanuel till 2023
Udom Emmanuel reelection is a done and dusted project
Re: Gov Emmanuel Lauds Navy Over Partnership In Education by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 09, 2018
Penaldo:

The mod you call is APC mod so don't expect him her to agree.

angry angry angry

☣ ☠

Ask him to call a PDP mod now

☣ ☠

1 Like

Re: Gov Emmanuel Lauds Navy Over Partnership In Education by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:05pm On Jun 09, 2018
The land was given by Governor Udom Emmanuel and Akwa Ibom state government free of charge.

MODIFIED

Omololu007:
Re: Gov Emmanuel Lauds Navy Over Partnership In Education by Omololu007(m): 2:05pm On Jun 09, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Nigga, becareful, don't bring your tribal stupidity here.
what's the meaning of "nigga"?
Re: Gov Emmanuel Lauds Navy Over Partnership In Education by Omololu007(m): 2:06pm On Jun 09, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
The project was done by Governor Udom Emmanuel and Akwa Ibom state government.

you're a confuse man,go and read what you copied and pasted again.

Akwa ibom government only provided the land it was built on

1 Like

Re: Gov Emmanuel Lauds Navy Over Partnership In Education by Phythondancer(f): 2:07pm On Jun 09, 2018
Good one
Re: Gov Emmanuel Lauds Navy Over Partnership In Education by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:11pm On Jun 09, 2018
Omololu007:

Thanks, I have duly modified it...
Re: Gov Emmanuel Lauds Navy Over Partnership In Education by Obinna252: 8:15pm On Jun 09, 2018
Honda pilot for sale in Lagos, 2006, 850k super clean 08080807449
Re: Gov Emmanuel Lauds Navy Over Partnership In Education by ademusiwa3r: 8:19pm On Jun 09, 2018
shocked
Re: Gov Emmanuel Lauds Navy Over Partnership In Education by dadada98: 8:20pm On Jun 09, 2018
grin angry
Re: Gov Emmanuel Lauds Navy Over Partnership In Education by Guycredit: 8:20pm On Jun 09, 2018
Call me if you need me.
Re: Gov Emmanuel Lauds Navy Over Partnership In Education by Guycredit: 8:23pm On Jun 09, 2018
!
Re: Gov Emmanuel Lauds Navy Over Partnership In Education by na2016: 8:26pm On Jun 09, 2018
Omololu007:

Stop writing what you dont know. The entire facility was built by Obong Attah to be a state model sec school which never got started. Udom just handed the facility to Navy to complete the fence and start d school.

1 Like

Re: Gov Emmanuel Lauds Navy Over Partnership In Education by utytill(m): 8:27pm On Jun 09, 2018
Omololu007:
Chief of Naval Staff is from Cross River State and his Governor is Ayade not Udom.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Emmanuel Lauds Navy Over Partnership In Education by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:30pm On Jun 09, 2018
na2016:

Stop writing what you dont know. The entire facility was built by Obong Attah to be a state model sec school which never got started. Udom just handed the facility to Navy to complete the fence and start d school.
Why are you deliberately misinforming the public?

1 Like

Re: Gov Emmanuel Lauds Navy Over Partnership In Education by na2016: 8:33pm On Jun 09, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Why are you deliberately misinforming the public?

You cant be writing what you think is correct about a facility that you know nothing about. Stop being political about all issues. Are you paid for all these? Was it the Navy that built the facility? Was it Udom that built it either? Have u been to that particular facility before now ?

1 Like

Re: Gov Emmanuel Lauds Navy Over Partnership In Education by mimimile93: 8:44pm On Jun 09, 2018
All the wailers that said every military institution is built in the north una eyes don blind abi?
Re: Gov Emmanuel Lauds Navy Over Partnership In Education by wiseone28: 9:07pm On Jun 09, 2018
Get your pvc 2019 that stooge must go
Re: Gov Emmanuel Lauds Navy Over Partnership In Education by SLYX: 9:15pm On Jun 09, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Udom Emmanuel reelection is a done and dusted project
You think so? When Udom can't really point out to one things he has initiated and executed. All his loud mouthed projects are failures. The few things he met, he has managed to Collapse or at the verge of collapse. It's not about looking for every bush path to repair one year to elections. Our mumu don do
Re: Gov Emmanuel Lauds Navy Over Partnership In Education by SLYX: 9:19pm On Jun 09, 2018
na2016:

You cant be writing what you think is correct about a facility that you know nothing about. Stop being political about all issues. Are you paid for all these? Was it the Navy that built the facility? Was it Udom the built it either? Have u been to that particular facility before now ?
Sir this guys are on the payroll of government to try and portray the government in good light. How many Udom stories are online today? This are all sponsored posts and nairaland is being paid to push this things to front page. Elections is close now. What do you expect
Re: Gov Emmanuel Lauds Navy Over Partnership In Education by ademoladeji(m): 9:45pm On Jun 09, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
My Boss @Mynd44 You will agree with me that Governor Udom has done exceedingly well in just 3 years.
[s]
He's a model to other governors and leaders and the best of the best. [/s]

Akwa Ibom Dakada

Thanks Boss
Re: Gov Emmanuel Lauds Navy Over Partnership In Education by gameboyo: 10:02pm On Jun 09, 2018
SLYX:
You think so? When Udom can't really point out to one things he has initiated and executed. All his loud mouthed projects are failures. The few things he met, he has managed to Collapse or at the verge of collapse. It's not about looking for every bush path to repair one year to elections. Our mumu don do

I'm sure you are one those supporting failure Nsima
Re: Gov Emmanuel Lauds Navy Over Partnership In Education by rapztar(m): 10:04pm On Jun 09, 2018
Am currently serving there, nice school but we work our a** off.

(1) (2) (Reply)

General Elections: Parties To File Polling Agents Details Monday – INEC / Nigeria Spends $2 Billion On Generators In 20 Years / Fashola And The Ethnic Soul Of Lagos (lagos A Breeding Ground For Ethnic Battle)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.