Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Gov Emmanuel Lauds Navy Over Partnership In Education - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Emmanuel Lauds Navy Over Partnership In Education (6586 Views)

Insecurity: Okowa Lauds Navy's Role In Securing Oil Assets / Gov Emmanuel Lauds Peaceful Local Government Election / Gov Emmanuel Lauds A'ibom Public Schools Students For Winning Nat'l Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Emmanuel Lauds Navy Over Partnership In Education by Ikpongiton: 10:28pm On Jun 09, 2018
Omololu007:
what's the meaning of "nigga"?
nigga in this context,means a man with a head for carrying loads only.()a.k.a) the yam head.
Re: Gov Emmanuel Lauds Navy Over Partnership In Education by Ikpongiton: 10:43pm On Jun 09, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Why are you deliberately misinforming the public?

he is very correct.the facility was built during governor atta's tenure,but was abandoned because of political squable between itak bob ekarika and his brother udoma bob ekarika.so in this scenerio,you are the one peddling fake news and misinforming the public.
Re: Gov Emmanuel Lauds Navy Over Partnership In Education by Ikpongiton: 10:58pm On Jun 09, 2018
na2016:

You cant be writing what you think is correct about a facility that you know nothing about. Stop being political about all issues. Are you paid for all these? Was it the Navy that built the facility? Was it Udom the built it either? Have u been to that particular facility before now ?
do not mind him,he is the type they called (radio without battery).the facility in question is sitted in (ikot ntuen) community which is between (ika annang) and (ikot akpan eda )communities,near ekparakwa.
Re: Gov Emmanuel Lauds Navy Over Partnership In Education by Blue3k(m): 11:36pm On Jun 09, 2018
mimimile93:
All the wailers that said every military institution is built in the north una eyes don blind abi?

The fact is most of those guys dont actually care. They just want to complain about something. Its just like how they claim police recruitment test gave northerners an advantage but Akwa Ibom was one of top recruitments.

1 Like

Re: Gov Emmanuel Lauds Navy Over Partnership In Education by na2016: 12:05am On Jun 10, 2018
SLYX:
Sir this guys are on the payroll of government to try and portray the government in good light. How many Udom stories are online today? This are all sponsored posts and nairaland is being paid to push this things to front page. Elections is close now. What do you expect

I was only pointing him to stuffs he wrote that were not true. Udom has actually done some projects and must be commended for that but not by writing what is not true. I am not supporting APC as your arguement suggests you are on Nsima's payroll - a man who cant manage NDDC properly.
Re: Gov Emmanuel Lauds Navy Over Partnership In Education by SLYX: 3:40pm On Jun 10, 2018
na2016:

I was only pointing him to stuffs he wrote that were not true. Udom has actually done some projects and must be commended for that but not by writing what is not true. I am not supporting APC as your arguement suggests you are on Nsima's payroll - a man who cant manage NDDC properly.
I never campaigned for Nsima in my post. As a matter of fact, I am so apolitical. But I always stand on the side of truth. Sir please tell me one useful project Udom has completed and I would sponsor down to the project site to see the truth for ourselves. I am a farmer and I was one of the happiest persons when that man was making noise about hatchery. Today? The hatchery is at the verge of closing down because of the repeated poor quality of birds produced there. Farmers got those birds and ran into mega losses and they have sworn never to patronize them again. This is something that small private companies are doing in Ibadan perfectly, a state government can't. What happened to the 25th anniversary hospital. Have you heard that Udom is seriously considering closing le meridien?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oil Marketers To Get N236bn Subsidy Claims By Dec. 14th — FG / Senate Queries Shortchanging Of Hajj Pilgrims By Travel Agents / Igbo Jews And The Star Of David On Flag Of Nigeria (1914–1960)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.