Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:01 AM

Why I Refused To Remove Emefiele - President Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Refused To Remove Emefiele - President Buhari (29710 Views)

Financial System Rotten Under Emefiele - President Tinubu / Will Tinubu Remove Emefiele / Naira Redesign: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Emefiele, Says Atiku Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Refused To Remove Emefiele - President Buhari by Maket: 12:07pm On Jun 10, 2018
So many topics coming from a single meeting. Let's focus on something else I beg. Next topic wil be like
"Buhari only appreciate supporters during Ramadan visit"

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Remove Emefiele - President Buhari by 12345baba(m): 12:08pm On Jun 10, 2018
Must he call PDP?
Re: Why I Refused To Remove Emefiele - President Buhari by masseratti: 12:09pm On Jun 10, 2018
aribisala0:
Sanusi went to court and backed out which is aa shame because the matter would hae been settled .

From all the evidence. If Emefiele had been removed he doesnot have the balls to fight it either because of temperament or perhaps he is not clean.

We know that there has been a parallel Forex market which is an avenue for many CBN officials to enrich themselves since Buhari came to power.

Emefiele seems to have decided to keep quiet and secure his perssonal financial future.

The isue of removal of CBN governor by president is unsettled unfortunately
oga stop assuming, and state facts.
Re: Why I Refused To Remove Emefiele - President Buhari by Roger3D(m): 12:10pm On Jun 10, 2018
Ugosample:
You have no powers to remove him.

Simple and short.

Removing him rests with the national assembly.
Can you cite the relevant laws to back up your claim?
Re: Why I Refused To Remove Emefiele - President Buhari by olasco18(m): 12:11pm On Jun 10, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
You couldn't remove him because you don't have the absolute power to do so. The Senate is there to check you on that. Jonathan was able to remove Sanusi was because Sanusi had few months, so Jonathan suspended him based on FRN recommendation , by the time the suspension could have elapsed, his tenure was over. Buhari couldn't play the suspension card because Emefiele had about 4 years to go by the time buhari took over.
Bro u get sense so......... What is this rubbish....ar that dumb to reason that way
Re: Why I Refused To Remove Emefiele - President Buhari by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:13pm On Jun 10, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
You couldn't remove him because you don't have the absolute power to do so. The Senate is there to check you on that. Jonathan was able to remove Sanusi was because Sanusi had few months, so Jonathan suspended him based on FRN recommendation , by the time the suspension could have elapsed, his tenure was over. Buhari couldn't play the suspension card because Emefiele had about 4 years to go by the time buhari took over.

The man is just a dummy. He should have been elected district head, he has no capacity to be president.
Re: Why I Refused To Remove Emefiele - President Buhari by daclemx: 12:14pm On Jun 10, 2018
mmb:
Baba always proving his enemies wrong.

If I slap now them go say I don start. Who be him enemy bros? Abeg park well. You see as you fine? when buhari finish u go ugly like the dirty environment wey u dey. grin. One love bro.
Re: Why I Refused To Remove Emefiele - President Buhari by obaataaokpaewu: 12:15pm On Jun 10, 2018
kitaatita:

You no know how government dey work. Ask Jonathan how him take remove President of the Court of Appeal and CBN Saanusi, plus EFCC Chair
I explained how he removed Sanusi. Sanusi had just few months to the end of his tenure, so Jonathan used "suspension".
Re: Why I Refused To Remove Emefiele - President Buhari by obaataaokpaewu: 12:17pm On Jun 10, 2018
olasco18:

Bro u get sense so......... What is this rubbish....ar that dumb to reason that way
Dude, does this your response look like that of someone that has sense?
Re: Why I Refused To Remove Emefiele - President Buhari by ofwest47(m): 12:20pm On Jun 10, 2018
Wailers and haters I think you don hear! take it or leave it Sai Baba.
Re: Why I Refused To Remove Emefiele - President Buhari by MrALIVE: 12:21pm On Jun 10, 2018
Complainant General of the federal republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Remove Emefiele - President Buhari by davxon(m): 12:29pm On Jun 10, 2018
Presido should just leave the past for once and talk of the present and how to make the future better

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Remove Emefiele - President Buhari by Wisemen0147(m): 12:31pm On Jun 10, 2018
I blif Buhari nid to be teach the used of the word "AVERAGE"...
This is the same way he used to calculate youth population with TRUMP...
Soo SHAMEFUL.
Re: Why I Refused To Remove Emefiele - President Buhari by CSTR1003: 12:36pm On Jun 10, 2018
davxon:
Presido should just leave the past for once and talk of the present and how to make the future better
He cannot.
He is Tethered to the past.

That is why Nigeria's old problem seems to have increased under his tenure.

Problems of tribalism, disunity, civil war scars, and inefficiency has become more acute under him.

His general outlook has a way of bringing back bad karma and history from the past.

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Remove Emefiele - President Buhari by coolo1: 12:37pm On Jun 10, 2018
Moukandjo:

Your lord & personal saviour, the ineffectual buffoon, met a GDP growth of 7.68% when he assumed office in 2010 & bastardized it to 2.36% when he left office in May 2015 despite the oil boom in his tenure! Is that an improvement?
Lol it was not an improvement and dat is y i voted him out by d way u call jonathan ineffective it seems like u are as clueless as your pathologically deranged father in aso rock who accumulated N9.61tr in debt without nothing i mean absolutely nothing to show for it. when scholars like Bill gates lecture ur deranged Father (buhari on how to improve the lives of citizen, people like u should keep quiet and learn rather than rant) dollar went from 180 - 361 under ur dullard. people cant eat 2 square meal a day killing and kidnapping everywhere, everything bad under jonathan is happening times two under buhari and yet he wants to run for second term, Second term my foot. As a SW I once voted for him because of osinbajo but after his first tenure i will never vote for him again
Re: Why I Refused To Remove Emefiele - President Buhari by Badmus20(m): 12:42pm On Jun 10, 2018
keep living baba
Re: Why I Refused To Remove Emefiele - President Buhari by hypnotic(m): 12:42pm On Jun 10, 2018
Emefile and Osibanjo saved your ass, stop disrespecting please
Re: Why I Refused To Remove Emefiele - President Buhari by PHIPEX(m): 12:42pm On Jun 10, 2018
It's amazing how a whole President lie against fact, how can he say the average price of fuel was $100? How much was fuel under Obasanjo and Yaradua? The price was over $100 in not more than 3yrs of the 16yrs.

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Remove Emefiele - President Buhari by smileyoo: 12:45pm On Jun 10, 2018
coolo1:
Lol this man called the fifth fastest growing economy in the world a horrible economy grin well i dont blame u since u never went to university by the way now that u are fixing it, it is now 15th in Africa
pls help me to explain it in a plain language to him and his zombies. economically nigeria 've been going backward, since the inception of this govt, yet they keep on praising themselves. we were bashing jonathan as been clueless, not knowing that bubu is more clueless with added bigotry. today no one is safe in nigeria security wise. and perpetrators of these senseless killings, in the name of fulani- herdsmen seems to be above the law, because bubu is an un-repentant bigot.

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Remove Emefiele - President Buhari by aribisala0(m): 12:46pm On Jun 10, 2018
masseratti:
oga stop assuming, and state facts.

Shut up and get lost
Re: Why I Refused To Remove Emefiele - President Buhari by Bullhari007(m): 12:49pm On Jun 10, 2018
Bullhari is a clueless coward , bluffing imbe, he can't sack anyone.... meanwhile

a moderator banned AwolowoAssLicker for "I'm not surprise AFONJA love eating poo " Insulting a tribe. Violationof rule 2 . Ban expires at June 12, 2018 at 08:45:39 AM....

so AFONJA is worthy to be a tribe while IPOB are unworthy and deserve all manner of insult .... nairaland Will never progress beyond yellowbar local tribal online forum
Re: Why I Refused To Remove Emefiele - President Buhari by drey076(m): 12:53pm On Jun 10, 2018
clefstone:
Does he have the powers to remove a CBN gov'nor? old liar
Stop exposing ur ignorance on social media
Re: Why I Refused To Remove Emefiele - President Buhari by john650(m): 12:53pm On Jun 10, 2018
The only difference between when Buhari took over and now is that the world oil market has rebounded and so has the Nigerian economy. It isn't because of government policies that the economy is better.

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Remove Emefiele - President Buhari by wealthpreach(m): 12:58pm On Jun 10, 2018
oga bet9ja
mmb:
Baba always proving his enemies wrong.
Re: Why I Refused To Remove Emefiele - President Buhari by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 10, 2018
Take Responsibility By Brian Tracy

One of the most important leadership qualities is the acceptance of personal responsibility.

Leaders never complain, never explain. Instead of making excuses, they make progress.

Whenever they have a setback or difficulty, they repeat to themselves, “I am responsible! I am responsible! I am responsible!”

Great leaders see themselves as victors over circumstances rather than victims of circumstances.

They don’t criticize or blame others when something goes wrong. Instead, they focus on the solution, on what can be done.

Leaders are intensely action-oriented. They are constantly in motion. They try something, and then something else, and then something else again. They never give up.

Finally, leaders have integrity. They tell the truth at all times. They live in truth with themselves, and they live in truth with others.

The acceptance of leadership is a great responsibility.
Re: Why I Refused To Remove Emefiele - President Buhari by englishmart(m): 1:02pm On Jun 10, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Bro, if Buhari wanted Emefiele, out, it wouldn't cost anything. The senate have done more than enough to oust Magu, could they? As we all know, this administration lacks the ideal process for anything. (They are not adherent of democracy. ) #thisisNigeria

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Remove Emefiele - President Buhari by Moukandjo: 1:02pm On Jun 10, 2018
coolo1:

Lol it was not an improvement and dat is y i voted him out by d way u call jonathan ineffective it seems like u are as clueless as your pathologically deranged father in aso rock who accumulated N9.61tr in debt without nothing i mean absolutely nothing to show for it. when scholars like Bill gates lecture ur deranged Father (buhari on how to improve the lives of citizen, people like u should keep quiet and learn rather than rant) dollar went from 180 - 361 under ur dullard. people cant eat 2 square meal a day killing and kidnapping everywhere, everything bad under jonathan is happening times two under buhari and yet he wants to run for second term, Second term my foot. As a SW I once voted for him because of osinbajo but after his first tenure i will never vote for him again

You just typed absolute crap! You're even too incoherent for me to reply the crap one by one!
Enjoy your day, unintelligent boy!
Cheers!
Re: Why I Refused To Remove Emefiele - President Buhari by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 10, 2018
Nigerian leaders are fond of wasting time on things that will still make a loaf of bread costly.

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Remove Emefiele - President Buhari by coolo1: 1:10pm On Jun 10, 2018
Moukandjo:

You just typed absolute crap! You're even too incoherent for me to reply the crap one by one!
Enjoy your day, unintelligent boy!
Cheers!
U have no points so u say shit i know people like u! it is not that u don't understand simple English that Bukharin is incompetent. it is simply that u don't have facts to defend him.
Re: Why I Refused To Remove Emefiele - President Buhari by LieDetector(m): 1:14pm On Jun 10, 2018
bro4u:

Oga good evening sir, abeg what's the meaning of this your moniker?
"the oba is about to eat the leg of a goat"
Re: Why I Refused To Remove Emefiele - President Buhari by theoldpretender(m): 1:19pm On Jun 10, 2018
Moukandjo:

Your lord & personal saviour, the ineffectual buffoon, met a GDP growth of 7.68% when he assumed office in 2010 & bastardized it to 2.36% when he left office in May 2015 despite the oil boom in his tenure! Is that an improvement?

grin grin grin grin

Sometimes, there are comments in the Politics page that just make one laugh...and laugh...

Anyway, Nigeria's economic problems have more to do with the fact that we love sharing money, rather than using it to make more money.(which is a failing both the past and present and indeed many previous administrations face.)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seriake Dickson Thanks Ihedioha For Appointing ‘Bayelsan’ As SSG / Lauretta Onochie: Criminalising Fulani Herdsmen Is Fishing For Trouble / Wike Begins Construction Of Ikokwu Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.