Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Olusola Eleka Frying Akara By The Roadside (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olusola Eleka Frying Akara By The Roadside (Photos) (45003 Views)

Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos) / Ekiti Election: INEC Dares Olusola Eleka To Head For Court / Ekiti 2018 Election: Olusola Eleka Raises Alarm Over Manipulation Of Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olusola Eleka Frying Akara By The Roadside (Photos) by pejuakinab: 5:20pm On Jun 09, 2018
Na Scam
Re: Olusola Eleka Frying Akara By The Roadside (Photos) by michoim(m): 5:20pm On Jun 09, 2018
Which humility? Rather hypocrisy at its peak...

2 Likes

Re: Olusola Eleka Frying Akara By The Roadside (Photos) by hakimi1974(m): 5:20pm On Jun 09, 2018
there is a saying that says; show me your friend and i will tell you what you are. once a proffesor yolk himself with a garrage tout he tends to behave like one. that is what we are seeing playing out in ekiti. it is a pity to think that ekiti, that prides itself as the state with the highest number of profs will be run roughshod by an uncouth garage tout.

2 Likes

Re: Olusola Eleka Frying Akara By The Roadside (Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:21pm On Jun 09, 2018
I dont see humility, I see hidden dictatorship portrayed as friendliness

3 Likes

Re: Olusola Eleka Frying Akara By The Roadside (Photos) by Jabioro: 5:21pm On Jun 09, 2018
When there is nothing to offer...

2 Likes

Re: Olusola Eleka Frying Akara By The Roadside (Photos) by realborn(m): 5:21pm On Jun 09, 2018
“Rear” leadership indeed!

If it was “rare” he wouldn’t be frying Akara.

The Olusola of BLD 203 I knew 18/19 years ago will not subject himself to any charade of deceit.

1 Like

Re: Olusola Eleka Frying Akara By The Roadside (Photos) by Throwback: 5:22pm On Jun 09, 2018
This is what the welfarist state of Ekiti deserve. An extension of the stomach infrastructure of Fayose.

He should not forget to plan for their Christmas small chicken in typical Fayose style.
Re: Olusola Eleka Frying Akara By The Roadside (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:24pm On Jun 09, 2018
Monaco2:
Lolzzzzz

2 Likes

Re: Olusola Eleka Frying Akara By The Roadside (Photos) by Krafty006: 5:24pm On Jun 09, 2018
what do you expect
Re: Olusola Eleka Frying Akara By The Roadside (Photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 09, 2018
old format, it's time these polithiefcians try Another kinda scam.
Re: Olusola Eleka Frying Akara By The Roadside (Photos) by Omeokachie: 5:26pm On Jun 09, 2018
Is this kemgbe, or akara osu? grin
Re: Olusola Eleka Frying Akara By The Roadside (Photos) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 09, 2018
The way aisha buhari fried akara in 2015. Hopefully she will resume again as election is close by.
Nigerians are very daft mentally.
Re: Olusola Eleka Frying Akara By The Roadside (Photos) by Elitecee(m): 5:28pm On Jun 09, 2018
Southwest politicians sha.... anyway they enjoy that way.
Re: Olusola Eleka Frying Akara By The Roadside (Photos) by Speakdatruth: 5:28pm On Jun 09, 2018
Nonsense, na during election dem dey fry akara, sebi hin boss buy roasted corn
Re: Olusola Eleka Frying Akara By The Roadside (Photos) by Wizaugpet(m): 5:30pm On Jun 09, 2018
HungerBAD:
Laughing.
See Scam. But Ekiti people seem to love this brand of scam.
Am telling U, Broda! cheesy
Re: Olusola Eleka Frying Akara By The Roadside (Photos) by abokikhalifa: 5:31pm On Jun 09, 2018
See the way Nigerians will come out to hail him. Tomorrow they will still be the one to castigate him.
Nigerians are just Dump
Re: Olusola Eleka Frying Akara By The Roadside (Photos) by alenwup(m): 5:32pm On Jun 09, 2018
Scam made in Ekiti. We're tired of this brand, I suggest you go and pack sh!t
Re: Olusola Eleka Frying Akara By The Roadside (Photos) by Firefire(m): 5:33pm On Jun 09, 2018
Deceit!

1 Like

Re: Olusola Eleka Frying Akara By The Roadside (Photos) by sprinter101(m): 5:34pm On Jun 09, 2018
election don come dem don dey fool dem selves again i hail "this is Nigeria"
Re: Olusola Eleka Frying Akara By The Roadside (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 5:34pm On Jun 09, 2018
I like the name Eleka cos it sounds like Eleko beach. I hope he wins because Apc are confusionist and fayemi behaves like an educated tout.
Re: Olusola Eleka Frying Akara By The Roadside (Photos) by Ghost01(m): 5:34pm On Jun 09, 2018
"Those of us in the convoy thought our Principal in his usual manner wanted to respond to cheers and give out cash.

What we all thought he wanted to do was different from what he did. He alighted from his SUV, went straight to an Akara vendor and requested he take charge of the Frying pan."

From doling out ill-gotten cash to frying akara... Jesus wept!
Re: Olusola Eleka Frying Akara By The Roadside (Photos) by gurunlocker: 5:34pm On Jun 09, 2018
When will all this rubbish stop? Who akara frying help?

You should have fried stone instead. shocked

1 Like

Re: Olusola Eleka Frying Akara By The Roadside (Photos) by Freshbaba95(m): 5:36pm On Jun 09, 2018
I was there when it happened, he even gave her the sum of hundred thousand.. And people around ate free akara
Re: Olusola Eleka Frying Akara By The Roadside (Photos) by isybeke(f): 5:39pm On Jun 09, 2018
Foolishness at its peak, I just hope he continues frying Akara after election
Re: Olusola Eleka Frying Akara By The Roadside (Photos) by Timagex(m): 5:39pm On Jun 09, 2018
He must hawk pepper to awa house before I wee take him serious undecided
Re: Olusola Eleka Frying Akara By The Roadside (Photos) by Wizaugpet(m): 5:40pm On Jun 09, 2018
Mr. Op, pls what did u call this? "Love"? Or what
According to a Nairaland member here, "This is Scam"
Who ever says this is Love, or what he is doing is so Wonderful, such person's Dead body will be Wonderfully fed on, by this 'Wonderful Great Vulture'....
NONSENSE!!! sad sad sad

Re: Olusola Eleka Frying Akara By The Roadside (Photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 09, 2018
Metuh:
The right man for the job. ����
. Akara frying job?

2 Likes

Re: Olusola Eleka Frying Akara By The Roadside (Photos) by babatee90(m): 5:41pm On Jun 09, 2018
Olusola Eleka the yahoo boy and ekiti people the clients...and I'm sure Ekiti people are Gullible enough to fall for this kinda scam and daylight robbery...look at them hailing him awon ode buruku
Re: Olusola Eleka Frying Akara By The Roadside (Photos) by badoh(m): 5:45pm On Jun 09, 2018
Must you use the same method fayose uses? Is it until you fry akara or eat boli that people will know you have a good heart. You'd better concentrate on convincing electorate on what you have in stock for them than disgracing yourself in public.
Re: Olusola Eleka Frying Akara By The Roadside (Photos) by GILOSKY(m): 5:46pm On Jun 09, 2018
Na so dey dey do
Re: Olusola Eleka Frying Akara By The Roadside (Photos) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 09, 2018
Election yaff come again....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reason We Attacked Militants Hideout In Calabar - Ohwo / 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara / President Buhari In His House In Daura For Sallah Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.