Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia (53556 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo's Son Scores Seven Goals In Half For Juventus Youth Team(Photo / Women World Cup: Nigeria Releases Full Squad (see List) / Nigeria Releases Super Eagles' List For Friendly With Athletico Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by sagio09: 8:28pm On Jun 09, 2018
undecided
Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by CivilianJTF(m): 8:29pm On Jun 09, 2018
Mikel should just bring home the cup as promised... undecided
Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by pode(m): 8:29pm On Jun 09, 2018
shamecurls:
Is the bag of beans called Onazi there ?
You guys should leave Onazi alone, is he the only one in that team, if you guys don't like him let him be beside you don't know more than the coach who picked him
Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by pussyeater(m): 8:29pm On Jun 09, 2018
Old Cargos undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by Klassiq54(m): 8:30pm On Jun 09, 2018
smoke9910:
why Iwobi dey hide face
, Him no get money na

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by inoki247: 8:31pm On Jun 09, 2018
post=68331484:
......No , They are going for the GRANNYS
waz d diff abg xplain
Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 09, 2018
Goodluck guys
Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by docadams: 8:31pm On Jun 09, 2018
Apparently the smallest delegation in hisyory
Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by zadokchidi: 8:32pm On Jun 09, 2018
Nigeria may win this cup oooooooo
Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by mayze: 8:33pm On Jun 09, 2018
Simonrom:
To God who made me, I don't like seeing those white faces there. Nevertheless, good luck to the super eagles
Racist!!!!and If it's d other way round now..hmm.God ll help u guys with ur shallow mentality.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by mudiana(m): 8:34pm On Jun 09, 2018
Please can somebody help me ask this young man what he is looking at? That's how he will be on the pitch and he won't concentrate. If he can't even concentrate for 5 mins photo shey it's to play well that he will focus. Iwobi thank you for giving me a reason not to bet on our team.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by pussyeater(m): 8:34pm On Jun 09, 2018
zadokchidi:
Nigeria may win this cup oooooooo
Mr man If I slap you ehn, you go wake up from ya sleep grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by PDJT: 8:35pm On Jun 09, 2018
-How many Hausa-Fulani there to represent their beloved “One Nigeria”?
Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by Lexusgs430: 8:35pm On Jun 09, 2018
Simonrom:
To God who made me, I don't like seeing those white faces there. Nevertheless, good luck to the super eagles

Do you think you have a drop or 2 of racism, pumping from your heart?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by pussyeater(m): 8:36pm On Jun 09, 2018
mudiana:
Please can somebody help me ask this young man what he is looking at? That's how he will be on the pitch and he won't concentrate. If he can't even concentrate for 5 mins photo shey it's to play well that he will focus. Iwobi thank you for giving me a reason not to bet on our team.
Na phone the idiot dey press undecided
Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by iswallker(m): 8:37pm On Jun 09, 2018
Push me for nose if these ones win one game.....

kiss
Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by wilddee(m): 8:37pm On Jun 09, 2018
Iwobi abeg raise up ur head

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 09, 2018
cheesy
Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by dadavivo: 8:39pm On Jun 09, 2018
smoke9910:
why Iwobi dey hide face
I hope you're not trying to say him no get money? that's why him hide him face.
Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by playmaker10: 8:39pm On Jun 09, 2018
no be only Nigerian bush they overgrow house
Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by Dreambeat: 8:41pm On Jun 09, 2018
This cannot be the official photo when one of the players was not properly captured
Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by IamAirforce1: 8:42pm On Jun 09, 2018
Cool photo

Go make us proud guys

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by KK555: 8:42pm On Jun 09, 2018
alsudaes1:

Too dull undecided

And the camera man no get sense, did he not see that Iwobi's face ain't showing, he was looking down sort of, he should have taken a perfect picture

You have the eyes of an eagle. I was going to point that out. It's bad photography, he should have looked at the photo before saving it. Ahmed Musa should not be hiding at the corner too. One of Simy or Uzoho should be standing there.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by Pavarottii(m): 8:43pm On Jun 09, 2018
lexyman:
Despite the fact that Ezenwa climbed the bench , Simy Nwankwo is almost dsame height with him grin grin grin

lets go champion ...
Perfect example will be the guy in front of musa.
Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by kosoko00: 8:44pm On Jun 09, 2018
smoke9910:
why Iwobi dey hide face
I dey ask same thing 2, by why the cameraman no even care to tell him to raise his head to the snap
Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by JSMMUYIWA(m): 8:44pm On Jun 09, 2018
pussyeater:
Na phone the idiot dey press undecided
Hmmn....Is that is new name?grin
Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by Obinna252: 8:44pm On Jun 09, 2018
Honda pilot for sale in Lagos super clean850k 08080807449
Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by ogolomachi(f): 8:44pm On Jun 09, 2018
bunch of overhyped fools.....
Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by bobnatlo(m): 8:46pm On Jun 09, 2018
Simonrom:
That's Racist

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by Shaggi: 8:46pm On Jun 09, 2018
Aaaah.... Buhari shud be there na ;DAaaah.... Buhari shud be there na
Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by JSMMUYIWA(m): 8:47pm On Jun 09, 2018
kosoko00:

I dey ask same thing 2, by why the cameraman no even care to tell him to raise his head to the snap
Perhaps the best snapshot taken amidst from different angles.
But really,the photographer has no chill.
I blame him for Iwobi's pose.Dude isn't standing properly yet,before the shot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay / Messi Gets A Broken Nose And Swollen Eye After Collision With Chris Smalling / Ronaldo Scores 8 Minutes Into Juventus Debut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.