Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia (53530 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo's Son Scores Seven Goals In Half For Juventus Youth Team(Photo / Women World Cup: Nigeria Releases Full Squad (see List) / Nigeria Releases Super Eagles' List For Friendly With Athletico Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:39pm On Jun 09, 2018
donphilopus:

75 tabs on your opera mini browser?? shocked
That's how we roll!!
Strange to you?!
Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by sylvez(m): 9:41pm On Jun 09, 2018
faseblex:

More @ http://trendinghelm..com/2018/06/super-eagles-squad-releases-official.html

has anyone noticed the racism in the picture, the black guys are on white sneakers while the white guys are on black....

just my observation, who is discriminating who
Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by donphilopus: 9:43pm On Jun 09, 2018
post=68333269:

That's how we roll!!
Strange to you?!

Surprised though.
Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by permit(m): 9:44pm On Jun 09, 2018
KK555:
The first guy sitting from right to left in the front row, I might have met him somewhere. I think his name is Tunde. Anyone know him?
noted
Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:45pm On Jun 09, 2018
donphilopus:

Surprised though.
Why?
I used to have almost 200 prior now...
Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by donphilopus: 9:49pm On Jun 09, 2018
post=68333455:

Why?
I used to have almost 200 prior now...

Lol. That's cool though. I don't always have more than 4/5.
Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by OChimex: 9:50pm On Jun 09, 2018
Comedians. Go make joke of your Russia outing. cheers
Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by winnerz: 9:58pm On Jun 09, 2018
There is no any lady in the picture..
I wish us well.
Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:58pm On Jun 09, 2018
donphilopus:

Lol. That's cool though. I don't always have more than 4/5.
Okay man.
We cool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by NaijaElba(m): 10:01pm On Jun 09, 2018
From the pic you will know we can't make anything out of the group in Russia
Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by ogakizito(m): 10:15pm On Jun 09, 2018
these people are doing everything right off the field. time reach to deliver they'll go MIA
good luck tho
Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by junior24(m): 10:31pm On Jun 09, 2018
I will also make my country proud someday
Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by lexyman(m): 10:46pm On Jun 09, 2018
Pavarottii:

Perfect example will be the guy in front of musa.

no cos Ezenwa is a goal keeper .
Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by horlakunle25(m): 10:56pm On Jun 09, 2018
post=68331434:
GO EAGLES GO....

WE BELIEVE IN YOU GUYS.

GO BRING THE TROPHY HOME......No, I mean Try as much as you can to get close to it!!

UP SUPER EAGLES OF NIGERIA.

#OPTIMIST
do u mean trophy lager beer?
Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by ufuosman(m): 10:57pm On Jun 09, 2018
All the best to them
Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by Niseamaka(m): 11:24pm On Jun 09, 2018
Simonrom:
To God who made me, I don't like seeing those white faces there. Nevertheless, good luck to the super eagles

Racist bigot spotted.
Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by Therealev: 5:03am On Jun 10, 2018
Simonrom:
To God who made me, I don't like seeing those white faces there. Nevertheless, good luck to the super eagles

Racist?
Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by Caseless: 5:27am On Jun 10, 2018
You have my love and support 100% , regardless of your qualification from group stage or not.
Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by Smartyash: 6:55am On Jun 10, 2018
alsudaes1:

Too dull undecided

And the camera man no get sense, did he not see that Iwobi's face ain't showing, he was looking down sort of, he should have taken a perfect picture

it is not a perfect team so dont expect a perfect photographer.
Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by tonididdy(m): 7:20am On Jun 10, 2018
post=68331451:

Move on already man......
Dwell on the positives..... not hates.
Stop believing and spreading rumors!

That is both of them playing Table Tennis 24 hours ago...
Ok bye!!

shut up...He's commenting on onazi performance rating and not if he has a quarrel with his team mates or not . ITK
Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by tizteezy(m): 7:21am On Jun 10, 2018
Who else notice that the white guys wear back boots, while the black staff are on white boots?

Is that a show of solidarity? (exchange of black for white)
Or
We're being poked in the eye on our own land again?(segregation)

Ani it's more of "Una too black already, so no wear black again"? lol
Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by KK555: 7:21am On Jun 10, 2018
permit:
noted

Do you know him? I have a message for him. He looks like someone i have seen so many times at Festival Place in Basingstoke, Hampshire.
Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by CivilianJTF(m): 7:23am On Jun 10, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

What is mikel still doing there?
Oga hope you did not take his comment seriously?
We are not bringing any cup home we go just go use our fine jersey play for the three matches for group stage then we come back.
Chai... The jersey fine true true... But at least let see what kinda cup Mikel promised Buhari
Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by usoroakpan(m): 7:24am On Jun 10, 2018
best of luck my country Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by CivilianJTF(m): 7:24am On Jun 10, 2018
aaronson:
You mean plastic cup, ikeh Oda or the silver ware.
Lol... Mikel might go beyond bringing home a cup and bring a Mug grin
Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:24am On Jun 10, 2018
tonididdy:

shut up...He's commenting on onazi performance rating and not if he has a quarrel with his team mates or not . ITK
Tell that to ur uncle when you see him later today.
Tell him uncle shut up.
Uncultured kids on Nairaland sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by tonididdy(m): 7:51am On Jun 10, 2018
post=68340025:

Tell that to ur uncle when you see him later today.
Tell him uncle shut up.
Uncultured kids on Nairaland sef.

your eyes must be clouded by the continous smoke your BBQ produces. Do I look like a kid to you

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 10, 2018
onatisi:
there is something about the nigeria super eagles

whenever they are ranked high and highly rated to a tournament ,they always fail to live up to expectation
but when people lose hope in them and underrate them that is when they surprise nigerians with sterling performances
Who ranked super eagles high?
They are the least ranked team in their group, Nigeria is not even ranked best in Africa. People should stop expecting more from this guys.
Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 10, 2018
Simonrom:
Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by Fitnessman(m): 12:41pm On Jun 10, 2018
Nice
Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by boldking(m): 12:57pm On Jun 10, 2018
I wonder what super eagles are going to Russia to do... maybe to see Messi live

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay / Messi Gets A Broken Nose And Swollen Eye After Collision With Chris Smalling / Ronaldo Scores 8 Minutes Into Juventus Debut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.