Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia (53552 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo's Son Scores Seven Goals In Half For Juventus Youth Team(Photo / Women World Cup: Nigeria Releases Full Squad (see List) / Nigeria Releases Super Eagles' List For Friendly With Athletico Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by JSMMUYIWA(m): 8:50pm On Jun 09, 2018
ogolomachi:
bunch of overhyped fools.....
Reframe your word usage.
They are our ambassadors,they need our support and encouragement not crucifixion.
Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by Caryordey(m): 8:52pm On Jun 09, 2018
See Brazil, for Christ sake...
Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 09, 2018
I'm not trying to be racist I just want us to do what we can by ourselves and even if I'm being racist, it's just a tip of the iceberg compared to the racism I've faced

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by KK555: 8:54pm On Jun 09, 2018
The first guy sitting from right to left in the front row, I might have met him somewhere. I think his name is Tunde. Anyone know him?
Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by Timagex(m): 8:56pm On Jun 09, 2018
decatalyst:
The pictrue dull sef undecided
very dull! The photographer was either standing or his tripod was high sad
Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by everlymoore86(m): 8:57pm On Jun 09, 2018
Staff plenty pass players.
Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:58pm On Jun 09, 2018
CivilianJTF:
Mikel should just bring home the cup as promised... undecided
What is mikel still doing there?
Oga hope you did not take his comment seriously?
We are not bringing any cup home we go just go use our fine jersey play for the three matches for group stage then we come back.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by kmaster007: 9:02pm On Jun 09, 2018
forming don start common Congo dem no fit beat..
Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by Goahead(m): 9:02pm On Jun 09, 2018
Simonrom:
To God who made me, I don't like seeing those white faces there. Nevertheless, good luck to the super eagles
Shut up, you racist cunt!

Go check out the squad of france, they're mainly blacks

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by Rastamann: 9:03pm On Jun 09, 2018
How can we have 23 players and 17 technical crew and backroom staff? If 17 technical crew and backroom staff cannot manage 23 players to success, why are we all blaming Buhari?
Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by UncleJudax(m): 9:04pm On Jun 09, 2018
Simonrom:
To God who made me, I don't like seeing those white faces there. Nevertheless, good luck to the super eagles
I hope your phone is made in Nigeria...by Nigerians. If not, park well
Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by macphilip: 9:04pm On Jun 09, 2018
nh
Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by slyd90(m): 9:06pm On Jun 09, 2018
idiots they can never make it out of group stage..
Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by Pentools(m): 9:06pm On Jun 09, 2018
Seun360:
We know they are going to Russia for vacation.

Iswear bro, na tourism, make those wey never enter plane go foreignland go explore. And make dem go know how Russia be.

Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by Yusuf54: 9:07pm On Jun 09, 2018
Na we get this World Cup.......They will surely make us proud....Nig 2 - 1 Arg. Nig 3 - 1 Iceland, Nig 2 - 1 Croatia,

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by Jasperro(m): 9:10pm On Jun 09, 2018
The EAGLE are set to Amaze the world

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by Harrynight(m): 9:13pm On Jun 09, 2018
May this Eagle Fly Higher than Expected!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by zudozz: 9:16pm On Jun 09, 2018
wetin that Iwobi dey feel like? Abeg make him no fail us oooh.
Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 09, 2018
Simonrom:

What a racist comment. How does their "white faces" affect the amount of money in your bank account?
Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 09, 2018
Simonrom:
if a white man said this to a white team with black coach, wouldn't you say he's racist? so from your remark, who is the racist now?

people like you makes innocent Trump looks bad.
Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by sulasa07(m): 9:22pm On Jun 09, 2018
inoki247:
are they going for Grammy?
No,dem wan go meet Grandma Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by oluwasegun007(m): 9:23pm On Jun 09, 2018
Anywhere you see fashion super chickens will show face....

But anywhere they talk about good football, super Eagle would be absent...
Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by onatisi(m): 9:23pm On Jun 09, 2018
there is something about the nigeria super eagles

whenever they are ranked high and highly rated to a tournament ,they always fail to live up to expectation
but when people lose hope in them and underrate them that is when they surprise nigerians with sterling performances
Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by abokikhalifa: 9:23pm On Jun 09, 2018
Simonrom:
Tomorrow you will come and complain about racist. What are you?
Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by yashau(m): 9:25pm On Jun 09, 2018
Simonrom:
you are a racist!
Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 09, 2018
CivilianJTF:
Mikel should just bring home the cup as promised... undecided
You mean plastic cup, ikeh Oda or the silver ware.
Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by Charly68: 9:27pm On Jun 09, 2018
Super eagles ,make sure you play well and stay long in the football fiesta ,doing so will calm down the roforofo battle created by Baba Obj's letter to Baba Buhari ..as you start kicking football in China I bet you nobody would ever talk about any political `Iberibe' in the south ,west ,east or North...Make sure you play to the final oo because you are the best united political party ever known in the land. Congratulations in advance
Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by kosoko00: 9:29pm On Jun 09, 2018
JSMMUYIWA:

Perhaps the best snapshot taken amidst from different angles.
But really,the photographer has no chill.
I blame him for Iwobi's pose.Dude isn't standing properly yet,before the shot.

This implies NFA tried to save some coins by using an amateur photographer
Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by nnabyke042: 9:29pm On Jun 09, 2018
Simonrom:
racist? lipsrsealed
Simonrom:
racist?
Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 09, 2018
Yusuf54:
Na we get this World Cup.......They will surely make us proud....Nig 2 - 1 Arg. Nig 3 - 1 Iceland, Nig 2 - 1 Croatia,
Bros, wake up, Day don break.
Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by nwaigbo777(m): 9:37pm On Jun 09, 2018
best of luck naija
Re: Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia by donphilopus: 9:38pm On Jun 09, 2018
post=68331451:

Move on already man......
Dwell on the positives..... not hates.
Stop believing and spreading rumors!

That is both of them playing Table Tennis 24 hours ago...
Ok bye!!

75 tabs on your opera mini browser?? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay / Messi Gets A Broken Nose And Swollen Eye After Collision With Chris Smalling / Ronaldo Scores 8 Minutes Into Juventus Debut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.