Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,405 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Video: Sheikh Ahmad Gumi Asks Buhari To Sit Up Or Resign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Sheikh Ahmad Gumi Asks Buhari To Sit Up Or Resign (3086 Views)

Mamu’s Arrest: Sheikh Ahmad Gumi Accuses DSS Of Terrorism / Sheikh Ahmad Gumi: The Nigerian Cleric Who Negotiates With Bandits -BBC Monitor / Kidnappers Of Sheikh Ahmad Sulaiman, Buhari's Prayer Warrior Arrested By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Sheikh Ahmad Gumi Asks Buhari To Sit Up Or Resign by vedaxcool(m): 5:18am On Jun 10, 2018
[s]
LRNZH:

Then you don't know me. Go and ask who was the general commander of Buhari/APC campaign on Nairaland before and after the 2015 general elections.

Just go through my posts from that period then come back let's talk reality.

My conscience is what I follow. What we campaigned for and brought upon Nigerians are not the same. I have repented.
[/s]

Poor you, thank God hateful individuals like you no longer associate with PMB. You have not repented only found what you always were, a bigot who would lie and twist the truth just to pursue shameless drip drip gains. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Sheikh Ahmad Gumi Asks Buhari To Sit Up Or Resign by LRNZH(m): 5:19am On Jun 10, 2018
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Poor you, thank God hateful individuals like you no longer associate with PMB. You have not repented only found what you always were, a bigot who would lie and twist the truth just to pursue shameless drip drip gains. grin

vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Hate is the only logic you parade. Hate is always devoid of intelligence and logical reasoning.

Thank you for your concern but Gumi has made his point and it makes more sense than yours.

4 Likes

Re: Video: Sheikh Ahmad Gumi Asks Buhari To Sit Up Or Resign by FriendNG: 5:20am On Jun 10, 2018
vedaxcool:

This people are so funny. Most of this closet fanatics that hold the same man in contempt will be kissing and cuddling his feet like they even respect him grin grin grin politics on nairaland is always a sob story of desperate people. The same op who spent his entire life posting so called Fulani herdsmen killings have never for once posted the about how Tivs have been arrested with respect to the recent murder of 2 Reverend fathers. We know this people, they have no interest in the truth only how to lie and propagate tribalist hate all over the place.

And do you know what? They don't even care about the killings in the NC and deep in their hearts they know that. It's purely political crocodile tears of hypocrisy.

Immediately another issue rise and it involves the development of NC, there you will know that they hate them. The tears is just to carry the propaganda of ethnic cleansing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Sheikh Ahmad Gumi Asks Buhari To Sit Up Or Resign by LRNZH(m): 5:23am On Jun 10, 2018
FriendNG:

And do you know what? They don't even care about the killings in the NC and deep in their hearts they know that. It's purely political crocodile tears of hypocrisy.

Immediately another issue rise and it involves the development of NC, there you will know that they hate them. The tears is just to carry the propaganda of ethnic cleansing.

So it's Buhari and IGP that care about North Central killings or the deaths and kidnapping in Birnin-Gwari?

The men who were partying in Kano while people were dying in Zamfara? Don't make me laugh abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Video: Sheikh Ahmad Gumi Asks Buhari To Sit Up Or Resign by vedaxcool(m): 5:24am On Jun 10, 2018
FriendNG:

Yup, I remember as far back 2005 or so, an Igbo writer wrote that the NC are suffering because they supported the North in rigging census and the civil war. They carry hate and malice all over their hearts like it is all they have to offer. The issue of killing in the north has always been a tool of politics for a lot of folks down south sad people's lives means nothing to this black hearted folks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Sheikh Ahmad Gumi Asks Buhari To Sit Up Or Resign by vedaxcool(m): 5:25am On Jun 10, 2018
[s]
LRNZH:

So it's Buhari and IGP that care about North Central killings or the deaths and kidnapping in Birnin-Gwari?

The men who were partying in Kano while people were dying in Zamfara? Don't make me laugh abeg.
[/s]

I wonder why laughing is the first thing that comes to your mind whereever you talk of killing, surely the killings shouldn't be enjoyable to a sensible human being
Re: Video: Sheikh Ahmad Gumi Asks Buhari To Sit Up Or Resign by vedaxcool(m): 5:26am On Jun 10, 2018
[s]
LRNZH:

Thank you for your concern but Gumi has made his point and it makes more sense than yours.
[/s]

Sorry we would allow same sensible hate free individual to be the judge of that.
Re: Video: Sheikh Ahmad Gumi Asks Buhari To Sit Up Or Resign by LRNZH(m): 5:30am On Jun 10, 2018
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Sorry we would allow same sensible hate free individual to be the judge of that.

I see that you dodged Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi turning down Buhari's invitation twice. How convenient?

1 Like

Re: Video: Sheikh Ahmad Gumi Asks Buhari To Sit Up Or Resign by FriendNG: 5:31am On Jun 10, 2018
vedaxcool:

Yup, I remember as far back 2005 or so, an Igbo writer wrote that the NC are suffering because they supported the North in rigging census and the civil war. They carry hate and malice all over their hearts like it is all they have to offer. The issue of killing in the north has always been a tool of politics for a lot of folks down south sad people's lives means nothing to this black hearted folks

Their usual way. "Na dem support Buhari dey should enjoy it" and for the southwest " na Dem be back stabbers, dey stab Jonathan".

Yoruba are slave to Northerners back stabbers. Then later u will hear Dem "Let's go and support Atiku he is not fulani, they will tell u how his grandpa originate from Enugu.

As if it's a crime to vote your preferred candidate.

And any Igbo that don't share their view, dey will be like.

The moda of this okorohausa was impregnated by aboki in Plateau state back then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Sheikh Ahmad Gumi Asks Buhari To Sit Up Or Resign by FriendNG: 5:33am On Jun 10, 2018
You can check my thread. More of their hypocrisy bursted.

https://www.nairaland.com/4531134/hypocrisy-most-igbos

Cc: vedaxcool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Sheikh Ahmad Gumi Asks Buhari To Sit Up Or Resign by fiizznation: 5:35am On Jun 10, 2018
LRNZH:

When he was castigating Jonathan before the 2015 elections you people agreed with him. Now nobody takes him serious because Buhari is involved. People who tell the truth are never popular.

The Sheikh's conacience is clear because he has said It as it is.

It is you who is double faced that will be judged whether you're being fair about both Jonathan and Buhari's performance.
Just because he berated the Jonathan administration never meant sheikh Gumi wasn't anti-buhari. Or have you ever heard sheikh Gumi praised buhari for one second even before the previous government was booted out?

If somebody like junaid Mohammed praised buhari yesterday and today you see him criticizing buhari, of course you will definitely want to engage this type of person, why? Because at some certain time you shared the same opinion and wanted the same thing with him. This can't be said about sheikh Gumi because for some reasons best known to him, he NEVER liked buhari from day one, and of course every northerner knew this.

So there is nothing new or surprising if sheikh Gumi berated buhari. He has been doing this for as long as I can remember.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Sheikh Ahmad Gumi Asks Buhari To Sit Up Or Resign by vedaxcool(m): 5:36am On Jun 10, 2018
FriendNG:

Their usual way. "Na dem support Buhari dey should enjoy it" and for the southwest " na Dem be back stabbers, dey stab Jonathan".

Yoruba are slave to Northerners back stabbers. Then later u will hear Dem "Let's go and support Atiku he is not fulani, they will tell u how his grandpa originate from Enugu.

As if it's a crime to vote your preferred candidate.

And any Igbo that don't share their view, dey will be like.

The moda of this okorohausa was impregnated by aboki in Plateau state back then.

I always feel real Pitt for them, how people live so much bitterness and bike in them remains a mystery.

1 Like

Re: Video: Sheikh Ahmad Gumi Asks Buhari To Sit Up Or Resign by vedaxcool(m): 5:37am On Jun 10, 2018
FriendNG:
You can check my thread. More of their hypocrisy bursted.

https://www.nairaland.com/4531134/hypocrisy-most-igbos

Cc: vedaxcool

Will do.

1 Like

Re: Video: Sheikh Ahmad Gumi Asks Buhari To Sit Up Or Resign by LRNZH(m): 5:41am On Jun 10, 2018
fiizznation:
Just because he berated the Jonathan administration never meant sheikh Gumi wasn't anti-buhari. Or have you ever heard sheikh Gumi praised buhari for one second even before the previous government was booted out?

If somebody like junaid Mohammed praised buhari yesterday and today you see him criticizing buhari, of course you will definitely want to engage this type of person, why? Because at some certain time you shared the same opinion and wanted the same thing with him. This can't be said about sheikh Gumi because for some reasons best known to him, he NEVER liked buhari from day one, and of course every northerner knew this.

So there is nothing new or surprising if sheikh Gumi berated buhari. He has been doing this for as long as I can remember.

Fizz, I even respect Gumi more now because if I had known what I know now in 2014/15 I would have campaigned against Buhari vehemently. So Gumi made the right call.

Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Mynd44 good morning oh

1 Like

Re: Video: Sheikh Ahmad Gumi Asks Buhari To Sit Up Or Resign by escodotman: 6:18am On Jun 10, 2018
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Are you not ashamed of yourself? All you do is cross-out intelligent posts that send truths down your spine because you are one of the Islamic fanatics whose love for Buhari is only the fact that he's a Muslim and not for good perfomance! I guess you just finished your early morning meal. You are the real bigot here.
Re: Video: Sheikh Ahmad Gumi Asks Buhari To Sit Up Or Resign by fiizznation: 6:23am On Jun 10, 2018
FriendNG:

A person who put other teachings above that of Hadith of Bukhari, Muslims etc is void of Islamic intelligence. I cannot even listen to his tafseer or lecture. Even other Jibwis ulama have on terms distance themselves from his teachings. You can check Albany view on him also.

He is a medical doctor but I don't think a practicing 1.

He has the knowledge but he is not intelligent. Know intelligent person will make such a reckless statement that God won't punish currupt politicians.
Well even sheikh Albani zaria(may Allah(swt) send his Ramah to his grave) said buhari wasn't the right person to bring the needed change in Nigeria at some certain time before his death. One thing we should all understand is that most of these sheikhs/ulamas are very opinionated. And once they hold any kind of opinion about a particular politician, it is always difficult to change their mindset. Sheikh Gumi or any other sheikh's political views about buhari should never be any yardstick in which any sane mind will want to vote buhari for a second term. Some of these sheiks are not fair or even diplomatic when they passed their judgements on these politicians.

And sheikh Gumi has never been fair to buhari, but this still doesn't negate the fact that he is a knowledgeable and intelligent fella. I believe we should accord him the respect he deserves even if we don't share his bias political sentiments .

P.S - He only studied medicine but never practiced it. Though some people said he practiced it for a year or two.

1 Like

Re: Video: Sheikh Ahmad Gumi Asks Buhari To Sit Up Or Resign by LRNZH(m): 6:30am On Jun 10, 2018
fiizznation:
Well even sheikh Albani zaria(may Allah(swt) send his Ramah to his grave) said buhari wasn't the right person to bring the needed change in Nigeria at some certain time before his death. One thing we should all understand is that most of these sheikhs/ulamas are very opinionated. And once they hold any kind of opinion about a particular politician, it is always difficult to change their mindset. Sheikh Gumi or any other sheikh's political views about buhari should never be any yardstick in which any sane mind will want to vote buhari for a second term. Some of these sheiks are not fair or even diplomatic when they passed their judgements on these politicians.

And sheikh Gumi has never been fair to buhari, but this still doesn't negate the fact that he is a knowledgeable and intelligent fella. I believe we should accord him the respect he deserves even if we don't share his bias political sentiments .

P.S - He only studied medicine but never practiced it. Though some people said he practiced it for a year or two.

Thank you.
I showed him Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi and he totally ignored it because it doesn't fit his narrative .

1 Like

Re: Video: Sheikh Ahmad Gumi Asks Buhari To Sit Up Or Resign by escodotman: 6:34am On Jun 10, 2018
fiizznation:

I think it's better you attack the message and not the messenger. You said Juniad Muhammed has come to realise he made a mistake by rooting for Buhari in the build up to the last election. Now, you fail to give kudos for a man who knew Buhari was going to be disaster, by castigating him, you and your lots calling him unintelligent! Most of the same northerners you mentioned, youth and older groups, have been berating Buhari's performance and his inept government, many of them have rejected him and asked for a better northern candidate. But folks like you don't really care about the state of the country, as long as it is Buhari who is there and if anyone dare speaks against his government, the he/she is your enemy number one. Shame.

1 Like

Re: Video: Sheikh Ahmad Gumi Asks Buhari To Sit Up Or Resign by fiizznation: 6:42am On Jun 10, 2018
LRNZH:

Fizz, I even respect Gumi more now because if I had known what I know now in 2014/15 I would have campaigned against Buhari vehemently. So Gumi made the right call.

Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Mynd44 good morning oh
Is like you have never stayed in the north. If you had, you would have known that the political opinions of some of these sheikhs doesn't hold any water. A sheikh might just decide to dislike a politician for no good reason.

Till date, people are yet to know why gumi disliked buhari. And you can't support such people like gumi. Even in the sultan bello mosque were gumi usually teach, how many people in his congregation share the same political views with him?

Buhari never had any problem with sheikh gumi's father even when he was the military head of state, buhari never jailed any family member of sheikh gumi. Lol.

But the man has always been on buhari's case for aye. Talk about somebody suffering from paranoid schizophrenia!!!

1 Like

Re: Video: Sheikh Ahmad Gumi Asks Buhari To Sit Up Or Resign by LRNZH(m): 6:45am On Jun 10, 2018
fiizznation:
Is like you have never stayed in the north. If you had, you would have known that the political opinions of some of these sheikhs doesn't hold any water. A sheikh might just decide to dislike a politician for no good reason.

Till date, people are yet to know why gumi disliked buhari. And you can't support such people like gumi. Even in the sultan bello mosque were gumi usually teach, how many people in his congregation share the same political views with him?

Buhari never had any problem with sheikh gumi's father even when he was the military head of state, buhari never jailed any family member of sheikh gumi. Lol.

But the man has always been on buhari's case for aye. Talk about somebody suffering from paranoid schizophrenia!!!

Did Gumi hate Jonathan too when he spoke against PDP?
Are the same things (unwarranted deaths) that Gumi preached against not happening today?

Please Gumi is correct on this matter

1 Like

Re: Video: Sheikh Ahmad Gumi Asks Buhari To Sit Up Or Resign by vedaxcool(m): 7:51am On Jun 10, 2018
[s]
escodotman:
Are you not ashamed of yourself? All you do is cross-out intelligent posts that send truths down your spine because you are one of the Islamic fanatics whose love for Buhari is only the fact that he's a Muslim and not for good perfomance! I guess you just finished your early morning meal. You are the real bigot here.
[/s]

The sad thing with unintelligent fanatics is their assumption that their purile illiterate grade quips actually matters to anyone outside their fanatical circle.
Re: Video: Sheikh Ahmad Gumi Asks Buhari To Sit Up Or Resign by vedaxcool(m): 7:52am On Jun 10, 2018
[s]
LRNZH:

Did Gumi hate Jonathan too when he spoke against PDP?
Are the same things (unwarranted deaths) that Gumi preached against not happening today?

Please Gumi is correct on this matter
[/s]

The Gumi hate Buhari in 2015 when he said he shouldn't compete? Use your poor logics to answer your own questions.
Re: Video: Sheikh Ahmad Gumi Asks Buhari To Sit Up Or Resign by escodotman: 9:48am On Jun 10, 2018
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

The sad thing with unintelligent fanatics is their assumption that their purile illiterate grade quips actually matters to anyone outside their fanatical circle.
Your comments up there clearly defines who you are, you just told us who exactly you are! Your transient shallow reality just exposed your bias towards patriotism. That is why you continue to support, and sing kumbaya to, mediocrity, because you belong to the league of mediocres.

1 Like

Re: Video: Sheikh Ahmad Gumi Asks Buhari To Sit Up Or Resign by vedaxcool(m): 10:37am On Jun 10, 2018
[s]
escodotman:
Your comments up there clearly defines who you are, you just told us who exactly you are! Your transient shallow reality just exposed your bias towards patriotism. That is why you continue to support, and sing kumbaya to, mediocrity, because you belong to the league of mediocres.
[/s]

Someone must have something against reading:
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Re: Video: Sheikh Ahmad Gumi Asks Buhari To Sit Up Or Resign by mypains: 11:01am On Jun 10, 2018
fiizznation:
There is absolutely nothing surprising in what sheikh Gumi said. The man has always been anti-buhari ever since I know him. Nobody in the north takes his opinions about buhari any serious..

Funny. Just the concluded Ramadan lecture that took place in Kaduna, this same gumi took an indirect jab at the person of buhari when he delivered his very short lecture.. Surprisingly nobody even cared about what he said about buhari because everyone at the lecture knew the man has always been anti-buhari.

Yeah I respect sheikh gumi as a very intelligent person, but his opinion about buhari is solely his opinion. Many people don't share same opinion with him when it comes to politics.

You always use that first paragraph line whenever a Northerner is anti Buhari...

What is the future of your children and what country do you hope to leave for your grandchildren?

I leave you with thaT thought
Re: Video: Sheikh Ahmad Gumi Asks Buhari To Sit Up Or Resign by FriendNG: 11:17am On Jun 10, 2018
fiizznation:

All I am telling you is not about politics. Even when it come to the religion he has his diviaton. That's your view of him and this is my own view. Let's everyone hold his. To me he is not intelligent when it comes to Islam.

And I will like to see that of Albany as you claim where he speaks about Buhari.

Because as far as I know this is the only & final Albany view of Buhari before his death. So if you have another 1 share with me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYh5iX4DZT8

1 Like

Re: Video: Sheikh Ahmad Gumi Asks Buhari To Sit Up Or Resign by LRNZH(m): 11:32am On Jun 10, 2018
FriendNG:

All I am telling you is not in politics. Even when it come to the religion he has his diviaton. That's your view of him and this is my own view. Let's everyone hold his, to me he is not intelligent when it comes to Islam.

And I will like to see that of Albany as you claim where he speaks about Buhari.

I'd like to see Albany too. Not that I doubt Fizz.
We have seen Sheikhs Gumi and Bauchi chastise Buhari.

cc: Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Video: Sheikh Ahmad Gumi Asks Buhari To Sit Up Or Resign by LRNZH(m): 11:44am On Jun 10, 2018
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

The Gumi hate Buhari in 2015 when he said he shouldn't compete? Use your poor logics to answer your own questions.

It's like the striketheough button is your own codeine.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Video: Sheikh Ahmad Gumi Asks Buhari To Sit Up Or Resign by vedaxcool(m): 12:21pm On Jun 10, 2018
[s]
LRNZH:

It's like the striketheough button is your own codeine.
grin grin grin
[/s]

Keep listing drugs you use to surpress intelligent reasoning cheesy grin grin but sha say no to drugs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Sheikh Ahmad Gumi Asks Buhari To Sit Up Or Resign by LRNZH(m): 1:05pm On Jun 10, 2018
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Keep listing drugs you use to surpress intelligent reasoning cheesy grin grin but sha say no to drugs

Haha this your intelligence that can't discern a failed leader na wa o

1 Like

Re: Video: Sheikh Ahmad Gumi Asks Buhari To Sit Up Or Resign by LRNZH(m): 2:04pm On Jun 10, 2018
Lalasticlala you dey so?

1 Like

Re: Video: Sheikh Ahmad Gumi Asks Buhari To Sit Up Or Resign by escodotman: 2:13pm On Jun 10, 2018
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Someone must have something against reading:
A stray dog will not listen to warnings of the hunter. Continue to praise your fellow fanatics and criticise those who speak the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jubrin To Be Phased Out After 2019 Elections For Osinbanjo / PHOTOS: Meet Nigeria’s Most Romantic Governor / Babajide Speaks On Oshiomole Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.