Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" (27288 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Lays Hands On Rev Esther Ajayi, Prays For Her (Photos) / Woman Fights Pastor Who Tried To Lay His Hands On Her At A Church Event (Video) / Only In Winners We Laid Hands On 29 Covid-19 Patients, They Got Healed- Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by Partnerbiz3: 9:37am On Jun 10, 2018
ministry moving...
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by ekiyorA(m): 9:38am On Jun 10, 2018
I am a living proof of Dr. David Oyedepo's ministry

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by NairaMaster1(m): 9:42am On Jun 10, 2018
PlsBanMe:
Not a mention of God in all he wrote.

Not even for once.

Only pastors and how powerful their hand laying are.

Well,no other comments your lordship.

So who do you think they parayed to? Can you find GOD in every verses of the Bible?

If the man was a black you will say Africans are coursed.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by kenx1(m): 9:45am On Jun 10, 2018
Very funny "I Got $1.1m after Bishop Oyedepo laid hands on me - U.S evangelist, Shuttles worth" wht the emphasis on my and not God
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by tungamaje: 9:47am On Jun 10, 2018
In your testimony, you didn't explain how the money came. He laid hands on you and you got money, how? Someone mistakenly transferred money into your account and you kept it as part of blessing? Or one of your members transfered his employers money to you? Please elaborate because the Bible tells us that one needs to work before he gets. Please how did you get the money. It may be coincidence and not necessarily because he laid hands on you

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by seankay(m): 9:50am On Jun 10, 2018
Fake and stupid tales like this can only make Nigeria remain poor. I still wonder how the ignorant ones think. SMH

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by DeOTR: 10:03am On Jun 10, 2018
It's a matter of concern. We now have confirmed islamists expressing their opinions on Christian threads while we have to take some oath to do the same thing on islamic board.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by Tundeobama(m): 10:06am On Jun 10, 2018
sarrki:
That’s stupidity

Did he lay hands on the oil sheiks?

On bill gates or our Aliko Dangote

You must be one of the marketing officers here
oloriburuku ni e the table you shaking why you always eager to abuse anything Christian even if its Yoruba Christian.now i understand you only supports pmb because you a religious fanatics people like you dont care of osibanjo.
yorruba ronu ika eda wa lara wa ooooo.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by Didi2d(m): 10:07am On Jun 10, 2018
Trendy247:
Why are they kneeling with one leg?

Was about saying it, before seeing your comments. Guess they don't want to kneel totally for an African, my thoughts though
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by pafisayo(m): 10:08am On Jun 10, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

OYEDEPO COME AND LAY HANDS ON YOUR FELLOW NIGERIANS AT THE ORPHANAGES AND IDP CAMPS.. SO THEY CAN MAGICALLY MAKE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS FROM DOING NOTHING. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:09am On Jun 10, 2018
Trendy247:
Why are they kneeling with one leg?

It gives you triangle, a symbol of ILLUMINATI
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by Tundeobama(m): 10:10am On Jun 10, 2018
we have thousands of people EA Adeboye laid hands on and God bless them.Your rant here wont change anything its working for some people who have faith like the days of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:12am On Jun 10, 2018
Tundeobama:

oloriburuku ni e the table you shaking why you always eager to abuse anything Christian even if its Yoruba Christian.now i understand you only supports pmb because you a religious fanatics people like you dont care of osibanjo.
yorruba ronu ika eda wa lara wa ooooo.

You said "Yoruba ronu" but you cursed the guy at the start of your mention, boya kiiwo gan ronu

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by Mpanyi: 10:20am On Jun 10, 2018
sarrki:
That’s stupidity

Did he lay hands on the oil sheiks?

On bill gates or our Aliko Dangote

You must be one of the marketing officers here

The man never quoted Bill Gates and Dangote. He said/wrote as it affected him. Don't always bring up these rich men. God blesses as he wills. Maybe, some from birth, some after prayers or good works. So chill. Mind you I'm not a fan or follower of any of the GOs and stuff
But we must be humble enough to understand there are many things about life we do not know and may never know.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 10, 2018
EdifiedCEO:
I Got $1.1m after Bishop Oyedepo laid hands on me - U.S evangelist, Shuttlesworth

In his words:

http://newshelm.ng/i-got-1-1m-after-bishop-oyedepo-laid-hands-on-me-u-s-evangelist-shuttlesworth/

Dope PIC
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 10, 2018
Invest #1000 Naira in Tiny seed cooperative and watch it grow into thousands in months. Let me add you to our forum asap. Drop your whatsapp no or request to be added on 07036902468
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by Olababs732: 10:23am On Jun 10, 2018
Daddy freeze over to u, pls shed more light
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by massalati(m): 10:25am On Jun 10, 2018
JJ

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by Stevenson1(m): 10:29am On Jun 10, 2018
I read some comments here and I feel very complete and full of joy knowing that some Nigerians are beginning to wake up to life reality. I'm a Christian first of all and Catholic to be precised but religion has done more harm than good in this world. Like someone asked, why is it that we have thousands of gods but have only one devil. If Nigerians can see beyond religion and tribalism, I swear we will progress to the highest order. The whole European Countries that are well developed, no sign of religion fanatics there, same goes to America, Canada, Australia and Co. Please let's be more civilized.

10 Likes

Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by waxworld: 10:33am On Jun 10, 2018
People should desist from this kind of message to allow Africa grow and people to think outside the box. Religion has done harm to Africa. Hand nko leg ni.
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by Born2Breed(f): 10:35am On Jun 10, 2018
Some decades ago most African churches were begging to be affiliated to a foreign pastorr/church and they run to them for blessings.
But today the table has turned.
Glory be to God.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by naijacentric(m): 10:39am On Jun 10, 2018
Oyedepo the scammer u would soon be exposed

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by HoodBillionaire: 10:41am On Jun 10, 2018
abeg oyedepo
make i bring my system wit phone abeg
dey need serious laying
cause ai know say men
i must pick block

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by HoodBillionaire: 10:42am On Jun 10, 2018
God punish u benin scammer
ozwo
massalati:
please nairalanders i need help please ,am very broke and i need to pay my fees before the commencement of our exams, i wil provide details of my matric number and pin in other to log on to our school website to comfirm the debt, i need help badly,

acct details.
ADIE GODWIN OSISE
FIRST BANK PLC.
SAVING ACCOUNT. THANKS

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by semyman: 10:44am On Jun 10, 2018
It's all about the money o, it's not about salvation. Criminals everywhere, looters' accomplice
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 10, 2018
No pastor laid hands on me but I'm very very successful beyond my dreams! Although I won't deny it that it was the day my aged mother laid hands on me and blessed me that everything I wanted in my life came to pass!
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by Hakeem12(m): 10:44am On Jun 10, 2018
massalati:
please nairalanders i need help please ,am very broke and i need to pay my fees before the commencement of our exams, i wil provide details of my matric number and pin in other to log on to our school website to comfirm the debt, i need help badly,

acct details.
ADIE GODWIN OSISE
FIRST BANK PLC.
SAVING ACCOUNT. THANKS
ALL YOU NEED IS TO BE LAID HANDS UPON AND HAVE FAITH ACCORDING TO COMMENTS I HAVE READ HERE.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by Hakeem12(m): 10:46am On Jun 10, 2018
Stevenson1:
I read some comments here and I feel very complete and full of joy knowing that some Nigerians are beginning to wake up to life reality. I'm a Christian first of all and Catholic to be precised but religion has done more harm than good in this world. Like someone asked, why is it that we have thousands of gods but have only one devil. If Nigerians can see beyond religion and tribalism, I swear we will progress to the highest order. The whole European Countries that are well developed, no sign of religion fanatics there, same goes to America, Canada, Australia and Co. Please let's be more civilized.
CHINA IS A LIVING EXAMPLE, THEY DON'T NEED RELIGION TO DO GREAT THINGS.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by semyman: 10:47am On Jun 10, 2018
Born2Breed:
Some decades ago most African churches were begging to be affiliated to a foreign pastorr/church and they run to them for blessings.
But today the table has turned.
Glory be to God.
Which God, just because you have become so gullible and the government is so helpless?. BETNAIJA and others will soon give you a run for the money

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by Stevenson1(m): 10:49am On Jun 10, 2018
Hakeem12:
CHINA IS A LIVING EXAMPLE, THEY DON'T NEED RELIGION TO DO GREAT THINGS.

Thank you my friend, China too.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 10, 2018
[quote author=agarawu23 post=68342737]Religion palava

But these same people laid hands on poor Nigerians all over the country and they still remain the same and still ask them to bring the little they have. angry

Let's me just say God just bless u on his own (thats if you are even saying the truth) and not the power of the pastors. I don't believe in their fake miracles. [/quotedid the tithe payers complain to you, if they don't have they wount pay, u and your stupid sheeple freeze fail to realise that no matter how you criticize tithe paying, it can never stop the ministry of this anointed men, neither can it stop people from paying tithe, despite alll the ranting by freeze where is he today still an employee, why people like John D. Rockefeller holds is blessing to tithing, people tithe because they understand what it entails, so we don't need you or one broke ass OAP Opinion.
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by BabaCommander: 10:53am On Jun 10, 2018
agarawu23:
Religion palava

But these same people laid hands on poor Nigerians all over the country and they still remain the same and still ask them to bring the little they have. angry

Let's me just say God just bless u on his own (thats if you are even saying the truth) and not the power of the pastors. I don't believe in their fake miracles.

Actually, God is able to do more than we ask or think according to the power that works in us .... It's all about your faith. Not trying to defend him (the pst), though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? / Melchisedec - Who Was This Man? / I Will Die Very Soon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.