Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,520 members, 7,836,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" (27293 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Lays Hands On Rev Esther Ajayi, Prays For Her (Photos) / Woman Fights Pastor Who Tried To Lay His Hands On Her At A Church Event (Video) / Only In Winners We Laid Hands On 29 Covid-19 Patients, They Got Healed- Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by HigherEd: 1:29pm On Jun 10, 2018
Stevenson1:
I read some comments here and I feel very complete and full of joy knowing that some Nigerians are beginning to wake up to life reality. I'm a Christian first of all and Catholic to be precised but religion has done more harm than good in this world. Like someone asked, why is it that we have thousands of gods but have only one devil. If Nigerians can see beyond religion and tribalism, I swear we will progress to the highest order. The whole European Countries that are well developed, no sign of religion fanatics there, same goes to America, Canada, Australia and Co. Please let's be more civilized.
You are the most confused of them all. If religion has done more harm then I'm sure you are equally referring to Catholicism. So the question is why are you still a catholic if religion has done more harm?
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by hopefulLandlord: 1:33pm On Jun 10, 2018
HigherEd:

You are the most confused of them all. If religion has done more harm then I'm sure you are equally referring to Catholicism. So the question is why are you still a catholic if religion has done more harm?

It could just be cultural for him just like the Shintoism of Japan
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by Cowbuhari: 2:14pm On Jun 10, 2018
Nazarene2000:
That is also what devil promised to those who worship him and do his will... Check in Matthew 4:9, but unfortunately, it is still vanity.

you are blessed bro

turning stones into bread... that what our so called men of god does

it's unfortunate people are so daft

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by Cowbuhari: 2:20pm On Jun 10, 2018
divinecode102:

And he will never asked them to kill! Only your paedophile prophet gives such instruction grin grin

shut tha Bleep up and stop blabbing upandan..ur pastor oledepo ordered you sheeples to kill any Fulani man u see near your so called Canaan land

Church rat calling peepz pigs and idiots upandan... I see no diff btwn you and those Islamic extremists
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by HigherEd: 2:24pm On Jun 10, 2018
sarrki:
That’s stupidity

Did he lay hands on the oil sheiks?

On bill gates or our Aliko Dangote

You must be one of the marketing officers here
Coming from a deluded follower of a pedophile. You must be incredibly stupid to comment on a christian thread.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by Cowbuhari: 2:25pm On Jun 10, 2018
TheUbermensch:

So your church encourages suicide?

Because i don't agree your pastor performs magic I should go commit suicide?

LMAO.

How old are you tho'? 12?

lwkmd... tha niggur na follower of oledepo, like oledepo like sheeple followers

listen to tha rubbish coming outta his mouth since
his god of man oledepo adebole all layed their blood and dirty hands on Gej b4 tha 2015 election,buh we all knew d outcome
why gej no win tha election na ?? rubbish scammers
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by Timoleon(m): 2:27pm On Jun 10, 2018
massalati:
please nairalanders i need help please ,am very broke and i need to pay my fees before the commencement of our exams, i wil provide details of my matric number and pin in other to log on to our school website to comfirm the debt, i need help badly,

acct details.
ADIE GODWIN OSISE
FIRST BANK PLC.
SAVING ACCOUNT. THANKS

Find Oyedepo and Adeboye...let them lay hand on you.
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 10, 2018
Cowbuhari:

shut tha Bleep up and stop blabbing upandan..ur pastor oledepo ordered you sheeples to kill any Fulani man u see near your so called Canaan land

Church rat calling peepz pigs and idiots upandan... I see no diff btwn you and those Islamic extremists

ffllattie and little Mohamedian, go and play with sand, this place belongs to matured mind not for people like you writing behind a tecno phone
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by wayodude(m): 2:55pm On Jun 10, 2018
I can't say I am surprised by some of the ridiculous comments I have read here. But this is evidence that your environment and experiences mould you into the person you become.

Think about this for a second, why is Nigeria, so rich in "MOG's"( that abbreviation makes me laugh no end), in number of churches etc in the state that it's in?

Praise the Lord...and pass him/them your cheque book. The highway to heaven is heavily tolled. grin
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 10, 2018
Cowbuhari:

Bleeping coward like Llamadi Cownu and Ojukwu, why did you delete your comment and mine.

If you cannot say something why saying it.

Yeye ffllattino
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by Stevenson1(m): 3:40pm On Jun 10, 2018
HigherEd:

Just like I expected, you already abusing me with the Catholic as a whole. Damn!!! The day Church or Religion will get your family. Nobody can save you guys if not God himself.Dont go and work on yourself, keep kneeling down and worshipping human being instead of God. At last you will still be the worst human being on earth. Nigerians can pardon fulani herdsmen or even Boko Haram but they can never forgive you if you criticize the church or Muslims. That's how deep we focus on Religion.
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by Neimar: 3:42pm On Jun 10, 2018
Heartbender:
You are even insulting me your oga...na wa for this country o. So, Elisha that asked for the double portion of Elijah's anointing was giving glory to a man, abi? Wait...are you a christian or an almajiri or....never mind undecided grin

oga elisha was already ordained by God
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by Stevenson1(m): 3:46pm On Jun 10, 2018
computer0810:
but dis are white men kneeling down for him,my brother d ministry is moving, it seems u undermine d power in d blood of Jesus.....with fate it will work for u

Don't get me wrong Mr man. I didn't criticized anybody, I just stated the obvious facts out. Do you know that in Nigeria now that the 50% of the problem out of 100% we have is religion as corruption, tribalism and others share the rest. We need to learn to think outside Religion. Do you know that Religion was the first war on earth. Holy war as it was called.
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 10, 2018
computer0810:
nobody said pastor must lay hand on u b4 u r successful but only for those who believe and have fate and it will surely work for them....dummy

U have a very shallow brain.. must u insult me for airing my opinion I pity u!
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by Heartbender: 4:11pm On Jun 10, 2018
So Adeboye or Oyedepo aren't ordained by God, abi?
Neimar:

oga elisha was already ordained by God

Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by Neimar: 4:18pm On Jun 10, 2018
Heartbender:
So Adeboye or Oyedepo aren't ordained by God, abi?

no oooo or i nr knw
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by raph101(m): 4:50pm On Jun 10, 2018
sarrki:
That’s stupidity
Did he lay hands on the oil sheiks?
On bill gates or our Aliko Dangote
You must be one of the marketing officers here

u lack alot of brain and sense vitamins. just be talking nonsense! e concern u?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by ojonugwap(m): 4:52pm On Jun 10, 2018
brutal1:
that's why you are still poor and will remain poor. You will never mind your business. Why are you asking if he laid hands on oil sheiks, bill gates and dangote? You should go and confirm that by yourself. You are definitely one of the dindinrin here. Must you comment.

Shot up ode ewuuuuuuuu
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by Davidoya: 5:59pm On Jun 10, 2018
[quote author=pafisayo post=68343771][/quote]

Lol.. you are somehow right .. religion and politics are two of the most dangerous means by which the devil is using to blind the world today.. you didn't mention liberalism (I can do whatever I chose to as long as i am not infringing on any body's right) and aethism ( we don't need God for anything , just use your brain and think)..

The gospel of Jesus Christ still remain the number one opener of eyes today and forever (Its the light) while sin remains the number one blinder of men.. Faith and lintellectual logic are on two different sides of the aisle. And for the logical man he needs to personally see or experience to believe. So whatever u say from now till next year will never change his opinion..blessed are those have not seen yet believe. if you know you know , count yourself blessed if you know. No need to shout or argue..
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by ACE1010: 6:04pm On Jun 10, 2018
Heartbender:
Why not ask Dangote or your Sheiks? You don't know what happens in the secret places. Remember Nichodemus and Joseph of Arimathea? Read, meditate and spill. Jah bless you

Don't mind the biggort..... They always want to make noise...and the gullible ones will always applaud.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by brutal1(m): 6:28pm On Jun 10, 2018
ojonugwap:

Shot up ode ewuuuuuuuu
See you, you that your brain fluid licked tru ur cranium to ur mandible to ur sternum to ur vertebral column to ur sacrum all the way to ur pubis and finally to ur anus, after excreting your brain fluid how do I expect you to reason like human being #Dindinrin agba
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by iaatmguy(m): 7:19pm On Jun 10, 2018
brutal1:
that's why you are still poor and will remain poor. You will never mind your business. Why are you asking if he laid hands on oil sheiks, bill gates and dangote? You should go and confirm that by yourself. You are definitely one of the dindinrin here. Must you comment.
a sheepie spotted
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by brutal1(m): 7:26pm On Jun 10, 2018
iaatmguy:
a sheepie spotted
Wehdone Mr spotter of the universe, emperor of the sheepie kingdom #dindinrin #oda
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by Nobody: 5:55am On Jun 11, 2018
TheUbermensch:

People get rich thru hardwork. Either legit or illegit. You just have to work hard. Tithing doesn't affect anything.

your broke opinion, that means the wheel barrow pusher's would have been the richest if is hardwork alone
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by TheUbermensch: 9:33am On Jun 11, 2018
shedybaba44:
your broke opinion, that means the wheel barrow pusher's would have been the richest if is hardwork alone

So a Wheelbarrow pusher would be rich only if he tithes?

How do Pastors makes money? Does it have anything to do with God's blessings?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by Born2Breed(f): 3:35pm On Jun 11, 2018
semyman:
Which God, just because you have become so gullible and the government is so helpless?. BETNAIJA and others will soon give you a run for the money

My God.

Don't you have one?
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by computer0810(m): 5:18pm On Jun 11, 2018
Rolly83:

U have a very shallow brain.. must u insult me for airing my opinion I pity u!
dummy is not insult but an illustration of what u sound like
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by iaatmguy(m): 12:06pm On Jun 13, 2018
brutal1:
Wehdone Mr spotter of the universe, emperor of the sheepie kingdom #dindinrin #oda
who is ode between me and YOU? .
You that give your hard earned money to a man.
NO WHERE IN THE BIBLE DID GOD SAY BRING MONEY AS TITHE. read your bible sheepie
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by massalati(m): 5:39am On Jun 15, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
God punish u benin scammer ozwo

YOUR VILLAGE PEOPLE PUNISH YOU THERE I GAT CLOSE TO 2 MILLION IDIOT
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by HoodBillionaire: 6:42am On Jun 15, 2018
u r poor
stop hyping your poor self
hahahahaha
2million mumu abi
ozwo
beggar
hahahahah
massalati:

YOUR VILLAGE PEOPLE PUNISH YOU THERE I GAT CLOSE TO 2 MILLION IDIOT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Melchisedec - Who Was This Man? / I Will Die Very Soon. / Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.