Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,563 members, 7,837,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" (27294 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Lays Hands On Rev Esther Ajayi, Prays For Her (Photos) / Woman Fights Pastor Who Tried To Lay His Hands On Her At A Church Event (Video) / Only In Winners We Laid Hands On 29 Covid-19 Patients, They Got Healed- Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 10, 2018
TheUbermensch:

Honestly you mustn't insult people to prove your point.

Even the devil doesn't try such tactics. Not even God can call those he made "pigs and idiots". What makes you think you're any better than them? Oh so this was what you learnt in church today? To call those who don't believe pigs and idiots?

Never knew we had such fanatical Christians. Next thing is you'd start bombing places because people don't believe in your pastor.
There are more extremist Christians in Nigeria than there are terrorists Muslims just that Oyedepo has not asked them to go and kill yet.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 10, 2018
TheUbermensch:

Honestly you mustn't insult people to prove your point.

Even the devil doesn't try such tactics. Not even God can call those he made "pigs and idiots". What makes you think you're any better than them? Oh so this was what you learnt in church today? To call those who don't believe pigs and idiots?

Never knew we had such fanatical Christians. Next thing is you'd start bombing places because people don't believe in your pastor.

Are there no energised transformer around your neighbourhood?

Do the needful quickly as possible
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by Moorish: 12:24pm On Jun 10, 2018
divinecode102:

Who is begging you grin
Alot of your members/brethren..
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 10, 2018
Netanyahu1:
There are more extremist Christians in Nigeria than there are terrorists Muslims just that Oyedepo has not asked them to go and kill yet.

And he will never asked them to kill! Only your paedophile prophet gives such instruction grin grin
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 10, 2018
Moorish:

Alot of your members/brethren..

We don't really need you! grin grin
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by KaBabs1: 12:28pm On Jun 10, 2018
sarrki:
That’s stupidity

Did he lay hands on the oil sheiks?

On bill gates or our Aliko Dangote

You must be one of the marketing officers here

Lmao Ikr?

He did lay his hands on GEJ though... and history happened after that.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by TheUbermensch: 12:28pm On Jun 10, 2018
[quote author=shedybaba44 post=68344771][/quote]

Did you just say tithing made Rockerfeller rich?
Is that what he told you in his books?
Pretty sure you think tithing made Escobar and Capone rich too.

Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by Moorish: 12:28pm On Jun 10, 2018
divinecode102:

We don't really need you! grin grin
That's fine, but..

That is besides the point

I am saying that If Jesus is the Leader of the christian culture, and he is..

And you a christian, an ambassador, as you claim..

Then you are a poor representative of the tenets of that christian philosophy as taught by the prophet

In fact you do more harm than good to the christian mission

It is actually you the christian faith can do without
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by TheUbermensch: 12:31pm On Jun 10, 2018
divinecode102:

Are there no energised transformer around your neighbourhood?
Do the needful quickly as possible
So your church encourages suicide?
Because i don't agree your pastor performs magic I should go commit suicide?
LMAO.
How old are you tho'? 12?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by Moorish: 12:36pm On Jun 10, 2018
TheUbermensch:

LMAO.

That comparison is an insult to 12 year olds around the world
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by M0ron: 12:37pm On Jun 10, 2018
EdifiedCEO:
I Got $1.1m after Bishop Oyedepo laid hands on me - U.S evangelist, Shuttlesworth

In his words:

http://newshelm.ng/i-got-1-1m-after-bishop-oyedepo-laid-hands-on-me-u-s-evangelist-shuttlesworth/

Nobody laid hands on Ebola patients. How’s that?
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by stagger: 12:37pm On Jun 10, 2018
Laying of hands on its own does not produce wealth. I am sure everyone knows that by now.

Point A (laying of hands) --------------------------------------------------->>> Point Z (making a good living or getting riches).

What happens from point B to point Y is what you have to work out on your own with your God.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 10, 2018
TheUbermensch:

LMAO.

Have you started looking for the transformer yet?

You need to do the needful quickly
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by Rejoice5000(f): 12:40pm On Jun 10, 2018
From loto? Abi from bet9ja?
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 10, 2018
Moorish:

That's fine, but..

That is besides the point

I am saying that If Jesus is the Leader of the christian culture, and he is..

And you a christian, an ambassador, as you claim..

Then you are a poor representative of the tenets of that christian philosophy as taught by the prophet

In fact you do more harm than good to the christian mission

It is actually you that the christian faith can do without

Please quickly go and hug the transformer
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by TheUbermensch: 12:40pm On Jun 10, 2018
Moorish:

That comparison is an insult to 12 year olds around the world

Honestly the guy is a pain.

Imagine the disciples insulted those who didn't believe in Jesus' miracles.

There's no one as hypocritic as so called Pentecostal born agains.

Imagine this dunderhead insulting me because i won't believe in this rubbish News.

Maybe I've been so far away from Pentecostal doctrines. maybe insults is now a core tenet.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by Moorish: 12:45pm On Jun 10, 2018
TheUbermensch:

Honestly the guy is a pain.

Imagine the disciples insulted those who didn't believe in Jesus' miracles.

There's no one as hypocritic as so called Pentecostal born agains.

Imagine this dunderhead insulting me because i won't believe in this rubbish News.

Maybe I've been so far away from Pentecostal doctrines. maybe insults is now a core tenet.
Yea

Ignoring people like him is good for our sanity

He clearly enjoys saying hurtful things to people

He doesn't sound like a good person

I stopped following religion generally because of the so called adherents' hypocrisy, like this "Christian" gentleman who is wishing suicide upon other human beings

Hope we can all become better people and treat people the way we want to be treated

I think the bible has a verse encouraging that same ideal you know
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by Heartbender: 12:46pm On Jun 10, 2018
The truth...don't confuse yourself in ignorance
SokizzRaven:

what's this one saying??
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by slimshed09(m): 12:49pm On Jun 10, 2018
*COMFORT ZONE GARDENS*

This is an exclusive mini-estate with one-in-its-class elegance, magnificent ambience and ultra modern facilities are all combined to offer the finest of living experience.

*ACCESSIBILITY:* Comfort Zone Gardens is very accessible as it's located directly facing the main tarred road.

*PROXIMITY:* It's about 3 minutes drive from VGC/Ajah Bus Stop and about 20 minutes drive from the Central Business District of Marina, Broad Street, Victoria Island and Ikoyi.

*LOCATION:* Lekki Scheme II, Okun Ajah, Off Ogombo Road by Abraham Adesanya Roundabout. Eti Osa LGA, Lagos.

*TITLE:* Government Approved Excision

Plot Size: 600sqm

*Actual Price: N15M*
*Flash Promo Price: N12M for 600Sqm*
*Flash Promo Price: N6M for 300Sqm*

*Payment Plans:*
3 Months - N12M
6 Months - N14M
12 Months - N16M

Minimum Deposit: *N2M only*

*FEATURES :*
Buy and Build Estate
Instant Physical Allocation
Good Accessibility
Close Proximity to Victoria Island

*DEVELOPMENT:*
Perimeter Fencing (Done)
Gate House and others (In Process)

*NEIGHBOURHOOD:*
Victoria Garden City (VGC)
Abraham Adesanya Estate
Royal Gardens
Lagos Business School

*ESTATE FACILITIES:*
24 Hours Security
Paved Road Network
Swimming Pool
Street Lights
Recreational Area
Water and Drainage Systems

For further enqueries, Inspection and Payment details

*Call now: 07033738449
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 10, 2018
TheUbermensch:

Did you just say tithing made Rockerfeller rich?

Is that what he told you in his books?

Pretty sure you think tithing made Escobar and Capone rich too.
did the tither tell you they are poor, or has it affect their wealth in anyway
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by stagger: 12:53pm On Jun 10, 2018
Too many children here on this thread.

Abeg, when Naija dey play Croatia?
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by Neimar: 1:08pm On Jun 10, 2018
Heartbender:
I don't get. Should he say David or Adeboye laid God's hands on him? Hian

oga shutup
y was God not mentioned? giving glory to mortal men
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by Organizer111222(m): 1:12pm On Jun 10, 2018
Now some fools will believe this guy and start praying. For him to have gotten close enough to Oyedepo and whoever else means he is wealthy. Did the money fall from heaven after those supposed money hands were laid on him? Why not tell us what he does and where the money came from. Let the same Oyedepo lay hands on a random person and let’s see the 2m dolls. Scammers everywhere
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by Heartbender: 1:13pm On Jun 10, 2018
You are even insulting me your oga...na wa for this country o. So, Elisha that asked for the double portion of Elijah's anointing was giving glory to a man, abi? Wait...are you a christian or an almajiri or....never mind undecided grin
Neimar:

oga shutup
y was God not mentioned? giving glory to mortal men
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by ufuosman(m): 1:15pm On Jun 10, 2018
I connect to that grace. Amen
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by brojoshua: 1:18pm On Jun 10, 2018
What does it profit a man if he gets billions of dollars and more and loses his soul, what will he give in exchange for his soul. The false prophets are interested only in the gold of the altar and never in the life there in, but after the gold, unto these are appointed the blackness of darkness forever. No one can serve two masters.
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by brojoshua: 1:20pm On Jun 10, 2018
All these religious and spiritual scammers and criminals should also be arrested.
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by TheUbermensch: 1:20pm On Jun 10, 2018
shedybaba44:
did the tither tell you they are poor, or has it affect their wealth in anyway

People get rich thru hardwork. Either legit or illegit. You just have to work hard. Tithing doesn't affect anything.
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by Born2Breed(f): 1:23pm On Jun 10, 2018
semyman:
Which God, just because you have become so gullible and the government is so helpless?. BETNAIJA and others will soon give you a run for the money

My GOD, don't you have one?
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by Johnnwokolo: 1:24pm On Jun 10, 2018
I WAS AT A NIGHT VIGIL AT BOLUMOLE, LION OF JUDAH IN IBADAN, AND DURING THE PRAYER, PASTOR OBASA WALKED INTO THE CONGREGATION AND LAID HIS HANDS ON ME, AND SAID PROCEED.

AS THE LORD LIVES, I HOLD IN MY HAND A GOVERNORS APPROVAL FOR A CONTRACT OF N70,220,000.00

THE CONTRACT GOT AN EXECUTIVE COUNCIL APPROVAL IN ONE GO, A BUREAU OF PUBLIC PROCUREMENT LETTER OF NO OBJECTION AND SUBSEQUENTLY THE GOVERNORS APPROVAL LAST WEEK. EVERYTHING LOOKED LIKE A MIRACLE.

I AM TELLING THE TRUTH, GOD IS MY WITNESS.
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by sshyne(m): 1:25pm On Jun 10, 2018
Rolly83:
No pastor laid hands on me but I'm very very successful beyond my dreams! Although I won't deny it that it was the day my aged mother laid hands on me and blessed me that everything I wanted in my life came to pass!

Your parents prayer is the most important thing, it is greater than any GOs hand laying. Continue to take care and honor your parents then watch as you will continue to increase

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by babeosisi: 1:26pm On Jun 10, 2018
I have read through the whole thread so far and all you missed the lesson in this post.
David oyedepo laid hands on him
He didn't tell us he sowed monetary dangerous seed to oyedepo.
He didn't do shiloh sacrifice
He didn't buy handkerchiefs or goya oil
It only took the hands of oyedepo , but you Nigerians will be sowing dangerous seeds and collecting nothing so you've been doing the wrong thing

From now on all you need is their hands to prosper o.
Go and put your money in the bank
You folks have been doing it wrong and now this oyibo minister is giving you all the hidden secret to millions
Giving money is the antedote
I have said my own

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Melchisedec - Who Was This Man? / I Will Die Very Soon. / Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.