Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" (27284 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Lays Hands On Rev Esther Ajayi, Prays For Her (Photos) / Woman Fights Pastor Who Tried To Lay His Hands On Her At A Church Event (Video) / Only In Winners We Laid Hands On 29 Covid-19 Patients, They Got Healed- Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by Originalsly: 10:57am On Jun 10, 2018
Hmmm....interesting!...David Oyedepo Ministries .... not David Oyedepo.... DOM laid hands on him...and......commanded that he be blessed. Wow!..if the blessings are from God...doesn't this mean they commanded God to bless him? After receiving $1.1 M from ehmmm.....gambling?...419?....??...I guess guess God couldn't be reached...so he flew to Canada to meet the god of blessings.
Wow!...let me get dressed and rush to the nearest David Oyedepo Ministries...I know why I am going.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by Audray(f): 10:59am On Jun 10, 2018
cescky:

Ur the stupid one

Unless ur a youruber Muslim as touted

Wasn't it Pharaoh a heathen man that promoted Joseph...who was God's anointed?

Keep on opening mouth anyhow

Inconsequential lazy son of Buhari

See why it never works for you and all those on this thread saying it doesn't work for Nigerians? Simply because you have a wicked heart( in Bible terms a wicked heart is a heart that doesn't believe)..even God's chosen and children the Israelites who were with Moses all died SIMPLY because they didn't BELIEVE..what more you a gentile?

Repent of your unbelief..

The average black man leaves in fear,hate, bitternes, doubt etc.. average white man leaves in love, and BELIEVE all things are possible to him..so he takes vital steps...why won't he prosper?

What The shît are you saying? How can you call me an unbeliving inconsequential stupid and lazy Yoruba Muslim(none of which I am) and go ahead to preach love in the same breath. What is wrong with you? What do you know about the average white person? Illiterate. Why not go and dip yourself inside bleach so you'll be White and then maybe they'll notice you and your monkey love and allow you to not only lick their assés but eat their shît as well.
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by Nazarene2000: 11:06am On Jun 10, 2018
That is also what devil promised to those who worship him and do his will... Check in Matthew 4:9, but unfortunately, it is still vanity.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by cescky(m): 11:06am On Jun 10, 2018
Audray:
What The shît are you saying? How can you call me an unbeliving inconsequential stupid and lazy Yoruba Muslim(none of which I am) and go ahead to preach love in the same breath. What is wrong with you? What do you know about the average white person? Illiterate. Why not go and dip yourself inside bleach so you'll be White and then maybe they'll notice you and your monkey love and allow you to not only lick their assés but eat their shît as well.

Lol
Wonderful display of how bitter you are..

I quoted 2 persons the other is always touted a youruber Muslim..he knows himself..I wasn't talking to you...praise be to you who knows all about the caucasian race
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by princealbashir: 11:08am On Jun 10, 2018
Incredible.
Who believes such?
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by lakesider(m): 11:13am On Jun 10, 2018
even nairabet no dey do promo like dis

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by Audray(f): 11:13am On Jun 10, 2018
cescky:

Lol
Wonderful display of how bitter you are..

I quoted 2 persons the other is always touted a youruber Muslim..he knows himself..I wasn't talking to you...praise be to you who knows all about the Caucasian race
How dumb. Your dumbness apparently blinds and renders your brain useless as well. Your senseless comment appeared on MY mention. Anyway go back to your white shît eating.
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by Misterdhee1(m): 11:15am On Jun 10, 2018
divinecode102:

Faith without work is empty. Jesus was not laying hands on every p1gs and 1d1ots when he was alive. He only prayed and laid hands on people that believed him. Going to IDPs will be useless if he does not have the mandate.

Stop writing trash on nairaland and get serious with your life just for once
Since u have faith, go to him nd let him lay his hands upon you so you can be in millions nd stop defending trash on nairaland too.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by Roger3D(m): 11:26am On Jun 10, 2018
brutal1:
that's why you are still poor and will remain poor. You will never mind your business. Why are you asking if he laid hands on oil sheiks, bill gates and dangote? You should go and confirm that by yourself. You are definitely one of the dindinrin here. Must you comment.
Bishop Oyedepo is a scammer
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by bid4rich(m): 11:26am On Jun 10, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

OYEDEPO COME AND LAY HANDS ON YOUR FELLOW NIGERIANS AT THE ORPHANAGES AND IDP CAMPS.. SO THEY CAN MAGICALLY MAKE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS FROM DOING NOTHING. undecided

Common sense is not equal to spiritual sense. Wise up

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 10, 2018
Misterdhee1:

Since u have faith, go to him nd let him lay his hands upon you so you can be in millions nd stop defending trash on nairaland too.

I am sure because we all write on nairaland, you assume we are all at your level? smh

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by Cloud007: 11:31am On Jun 10, 2018
I worship him who spoke and it was done. Jehovah-Saboath......
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 10, 2018
You are stupid because you're ignorance of the truth
sarrki:
That’s stupidity

Did he lay hands on the oil sheiks?

On bill gates or our Aliko Dangote

You must be one of the marketing officers here
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by brutal1(m): 11:38am On Jun 10, 2018
Roger3D:
Bishop Oyedepo is a scammer
Okay anything else ?
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by Moorish: 11:40am On Jun 10, 2018
divinecode102:

Faith without work is empty. Jesus was not laying hands on every p1gs and 1d1ots when he was alive. He only prayed and laid hands on people that believed him. Going to IDPs will be useless if he does not have the mandate.

Wow,

The way you insult people

I do not think I can ever follow your God

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by SokizzRaven(m): 11:41am On Jun 10, 2018
Heartbender:
Why not ask Dangote or your Sheiks? You don't know what happens in the secret places. Remember Nichodemus and Joseph of Arimathea? Read, meditate and spill. Jah bless you
what's this one saying??
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by Moorish: 11:45am On Jun 10, 2018
I used to think the Christians were morally sound

I watched this thread, and 2 defenders of Mr Oyedepo here who should be christians...

Well I checked out their posting history on this forum

And the things I read.. Wow

I think it is wise to be weary of Christians in real life

I no longer see you people as the moral saints you portray yourselves to be

Most of you are extremely arrogant

I have met better Buddhists and Atheists

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by SokizzRaven(m): 11:46am On Jun 10, 2018
Awon yahoo boys gbogbo

Christianity is the oldest scam in the world
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by Jakemario(m): 11:49am On Jun 10, 2018
He should thank God
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by Jakemario(m): 11:50am On Jun 10, 2018
Moorish:

Wow,

Thanks
lol
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by GodsOwnFav(m): 11:52am On Jun 10, 2018
sarrki:
That’s stupidity

Did he lay hands on the oil sheiks?

On bill gates or our Aliko Dangote

You must be one of the marketing officers here

I blame you not, for a canal mind cannot understand the things of the spirit.

Elijah not only laid hands on Elisha but commissioned him to carry on from where he'd stop. The tide of the spirit is a progressive one. Don't be quick to criticize.

Happy Sunday.
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by SoNature(m): 11:55am On Jun 10, 2018
I love Shuttleworth

The energy and content of his message are so amazing
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by SoNature(m): 12:00pm On Jun 10, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

OYEDEPO COME AND LAY HANDS ON YOUR FELLOW NIGERIANS AT THE ORPHANAGES AND IDP CAMPS.. SO THEY CAN MAGICALLY MAKE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS FROM DOING NOTHING. undecided

Jonathan Shuttleworth is a televangelist

Watch him on Faith TV at 6.30pm Nigerian time

People donate (seed sowing) to his ministry
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by computer0810(m): 12:03pm On Jun 10, 2018
Stevenson1:
I read some comments here and I feel very complete and full of joy knowing that some Nigerians are beginning to wake up to life reality. I'm a Christian first of all and Catholic to be precised but religion has done more harm than good in this world. Like someone asked, why is it that we have thousands of gods but have only one devil. If Nigerians can see beyond religion and tribalism, I swear we will progress to the highest order. The whole European Countries that are well developed, no sign of religion fanatics there, same goes to America, Canada, Australia and Co. Please let's be more civilized.
but dis are white men kneeling down for him,my brother d ministry is moving, it seems u undermine d power in d blood of Jesus.....with fate it will work for u
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by Thugzmoney: 12:04pm On Jun 10, 2018
too many ignorant opinion under the topic... even stinky sinners that haven't been to church for years are still talking.... leave pastors to God... sinners like me and you have no business judging people.
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by computer0810(m): 12:05pm On Jun 10, 2018
Rolly83:
No pastor laid hands on me but I'm very very successful beyond my dreams! Although I won't deny it that it was the day my aged mother laid hands on me and blessed me that everything I wanted in my life came to pass!
nobody said pastor must lay hand on u b4 u r successful but only for those who believe and have fate and it will surely work for them....dummy
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by computer0810(m): 12:06pm On Jun 10, 2018
SokizzRaven:
Awon yahoo boys gbogbo

Christianity is the oldest scam in the world
word from a terrorist
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by TheUbermensch: 12:12pm On Jun 10, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

Abi? Because I don't understand again.

He's an evangelist. He receives tithe, offerings and other donations. Why won't he make such amount of money?
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 10, 2018
Moorish:

Wow,

Thanks

Who is begging you grin
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by TheUbermensch: 12:17pm On Jun 10, 2018
divinecode102:

Honestly you mustn't insult people to prove your point.

Even the devil doesn't try such tactics. Not even God can call those he made "pigs and idiots". What makes you think you're any better than them? Oh so this was what you learnt in church today? To call those who don't believe pigs and idiots?

Never knew we had such fanatical Christians. Next thing is you'd start bombing places because people don't believe in your pastor.
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by TheUbermensch: 12:18pm On Jun 10, 2018
ekiyorA:
I am a living proof of Dr. David Oyedepo ministry

You are a living proof of God's blessings.
Re: Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 10, 2018
Another advertisements for the gods of men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? / Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers / I Will Die Very Soon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.