Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,662 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Mentally Challenged Man Allegedly Healed In Ekiti By Winners Church Members(pics - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mentally Challenged Man Allegedly Healed In Ekiti By Winners Church Members(pics (262 Views)

Winners Chapel Gives Out Brand New Houses, Fully Equipped To Members (pics / Ayokunle Abiodun: "A Mad Man Was Healed In Ondo Through Me" (Photos) / Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mentally Challenged Man Allegedly Healed In Ekiti By Winners Church Members(pics by stephenduru: 9:27am On Jun 10, 2018
As shared by Gbadura...
A long year mad man who has been roaming on the street of Ikole-Ekiti in Ikole local government area of Ekiti state for over ten years was miraculously healed today, the mad man popularly called 'Pastor' got healed when some members of winners church were going on street evangelism, they met the mad man where he was laying beside the street and he stood up and asked them to pray for him, one woman among the evangelists prayed for him and thereafter the mad man said they should barb his hair for him which they did in the presence of many people that have gathered to witness what was going on.

After the barbing, his behavior and utterances turned normal and was apparently feeling ashamed which signaled that he has regain his mentality, he demanded that they should take him to the church and he was taken to the living faith church (Winners) at Oba Adeleye road, corner Folusho in IkoleĀ  and hundreds of people mobbed the scene to see what has happened.

He gave his name as Adekunle Akomolafe from Akure, He was given soap and water to bath and later said he is feeling sleepy,

I got to the scene and met with the head pastor of the church Pastor Ikechukwu Okafor who gave hint of the whole scenario, he said anyone who wish to see the man should come to the church by 9am tomorrow, he said efforts are been made to get his relations

I am presently writing from the church and as I write, the healed man is just waking up from his sleep that has lasted for over 45 minutes'

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/06/mentally-challenged-man-allegedly.html

Re: Mentally Challenged Man Allegedly Healed In Ekiti By Winners Church Members(pics by stephenduru: 9:28am On Jun 10, 2018

Re: Mentally Challenged Man Allegedly Healed In Ekiti By Winners Church Members(pics by xreal: 10:29am On Jun 10, 2018
I am not understanding "a long year mad man".

Obviously his bushy hair is a part of what caused his mental instability.

The pastor asked the mob to come to church by 9am on Sunday IF they want to see the man.

Did he sleep on that mat?

I believe.... GOD still works wonders.
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Allegedly Healed In Ekiti By Winners Church Members(pics by NPComplete: 10:30am On Jun 10, 2018

(1) (Reply)

The Mathematics Of Giving / You Don't Need Any Deliverance / In Myanmar About 60 Churches Were Bombed And Some Replaced With Buddhist Pagodas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.