Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

2019: Why Nigerian May Cease To Exist – Junaid Muhammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Why Nigerian May Cease To Exist – Junaid Muhammed (1376 Views)

2019: Why I’m Not Bothered About Defections – Buhari / 2019: Why PDP Wants To Boycott Elections – Oshiomhole / 2019: Why I Dumped PDP For LP – Mimiko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Why Nigerian May Cease To Exist – Junaid Muhammed by 14Ebiscoo: 11:29am On Jun 10, 2018
Junaid Muhammed, Second Republic lawmaker, has warned President Muhammadu Buhari against rigging the 2019 Presidential election.

Muhammed, a Northerner and fierce critic of the Buhari’s government warned that rigging the 2019 election will lead to violence.

Speaking with The Sun, the former lawmaker maintained that failure to ensure free and fair election in 2019, “There may not be Nigeria again.”

Muhammadu said, “If they want to rig the election and, of course, they have the wherewithal, the means of violence, the armed forces, the police, the para-military and they want to rig the election, I want to assure you if they rig this election there may not be Nigeria again.”

Commenting on claims of Cabals in the current government, Muhammed said, “Yes, it is one of the main problems because there is no person who can govern by himself alone. So, yes if you blame a man you must also blame his coterie of advisers or mis-advisers around him, most of whom are ignorant, most of whom are not there on merit either as politicians, technocrats or professionals.

“They don’t know what they are talking about. So, my experience is that one, to Buhari what matters most is that people he put in certain positions must be his relations, his in-laws, blood relations and also most importantly be members of his inner circle.

“So, this idea of nepotism; this idea of prebendalism; this idea of giving a man an appointment only because you know him and he is your friend is something I find terribly objectionable. This is the worst government in the history of Nigeria that I know of since 1914 to date.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/06/2019-why-nigerian-may-cease-to-exist.html

Re: 2019: Why Nigerian May Cease To Exist – Junaid Muhammed by yanabasee(m): 11:45am On Jun 10, 2018
If Buhari rigs the presidential election.....The rigging will make GEJ the father of democracy and a will be seen as the best president ever!!!

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Why Nigerian May Cease To Exist – Junaid Muhammed by mpianya39(m): 12:23pm On Jun 10, 2018
The game remain spiritual cool cool cool

Biafra must come cool cool cool

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Why Nigerian May Cease To Exist – Junaid Muhammed by Paperwhite(m): 12:36pm On Jun 10, 2018
Speaking with The Sun, the former lawmaker maintained that failure to ensure free and fair election in 2019, “There may not be Nigeria again.”
Of course the political desperation by the APC government is pointing towards to this @ present but that may help solve our problem as a nation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Why Nigerian May Cease To Exist – Junaid Muhammed by Paperwhite(m): 12:36pm On Jun 10, 2018
Of course the political desperation by the APC government is pointing to this but that may help solve our problem as a nation.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Nigerian May Cease To Exist – Junaid Muhammed by bolanto24(m): 12:44pm On Jun 10, 2018
This is the most fearless, truthful, consistent and likeable man from the North.

When he criticised GEJ, I thought he hates him because he's from the south. And now he's dishing it out to PMB too. Now I know better.

He's a patriot.

We need more people like him.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Nigerian May Cease To Exist – Junaid Muhammed by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:45pm On Jun 10, 2018
That has always been our prayers Mr Junaid.

The fraudulent entity called Nigeria which gives room for steady stealing for the political class which feigns all ember of nepotism, tribalism and religion division from the populace to cover for their crime should immediately be dissolved.

There is no harmony, no justice and no regards for human life in Nigeria. The blood of the innocents 2ru ritual killings, herdsmen, tribal conflicts etc cries to God until Justice is done. And the justice is the looming revolution.

Nigeria can never be great in an atmosphere of nepotism which PMB is championing. The north sees everything they do in government as flexing muscle with the south and vice versa.

No iota of patriotism. To the Hausa man, is Hausa first, others can go to hell. To the Yoruba man is Yoruba first, others can go to hell. To the Igbo man, same. Unfortunately we have in PMB, one of the champions of this nonesense ideology.

Is that the way great nations like China, grew their country? Is that the same mentality that built American economy?

Nigeria is doomed, mark my word. Except music, nothing has ever grown in the country, not even football that we are crazy about. Watch Nigerian league and you will almost break your TV in annoyance. Up till now since 1994, we still go to the world cup as underdogs. SHAME.

We criticized Dele Alli for choosing England over us. Who in his right senses wouldn't do that. Same country kids of you hallowed fake Mr integrity President go for education. Same country your fake Mr integrity president goes for medication. Same country all you politicians send their wives for delivery all for citizenship. Same country your 20 yr old brothers marry 80yrs women for green card.

No education. No Medical. No good road. No employment. No sports. No electricity. No water. No food. No security.

If you are one of those still supporting One Nigeria all because of Niger Delta oil, then you have got a limited short sighted education. Except you are one of those benefiting from the system, permit me to say that you are a FUUUUL!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Why Nigerian May Cease To Exist – Junaid Muhammed by HiddenShadow: 12:46pm On Jun 10, 2018
bolanto24:
This is the most fearless, truthful, consistent and likeable man from the North.

When he criticised GEJ, I thought he hates him because he's from the south. And now he's dishing it out to PMB too. Now I know better.

He's a patriot.

Hope Buhari will not accuse him of murder & corruption.?

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Why Nigerian May Cease To Exist – Junaid Muhammed by uwa1(m): 12:50pm On Jun 10, 2018
If they rigged the election, then they should be prepared.... Despite we nigerians know dat ONLY THE DEAD HAVE SEEN THE END OF WAR, we also believe that SACRIFICE IS THE PINNACLE OF PATRIOTISM. THERE IS NOTHING NOBLER THAN RISKING YOUR LIFE FOR YOUR COUNTRY.
Re: 2019: Why Nigerian May Cease To Exist – Junaid Muhammed by Blooddiamond: 1:44pm On Jun 10, 2018
bolanto24:

He's a patriot.

The BMC will still call him a lazy iPod miscreant. They n Buhari are d real problem of dis country

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Why Nigerian May Cease To Exist – Junaid Muhammed by ShobayoEmma(m): 2:00pm On Jun 10, 2018
The existence of Nigeria has long been calamity to the entire universe. The world won't miss its devolution.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Nigerian May Cease To Exist – Junaid Muhammed by dokyOloye: 3:25pm On Jun 10, 2018
bolanto24:

He's a patriot.

Re: 2019: Why Nigerian May Cease To Exist – Junaid Muhammed by dokyOloye: 3:27pm On Jun 10, 2018
bolanto24:

He's a patriot.

Na lie.
He's speaking out only b/c Kwankwaso his benefactor has been sidelined.
Meanwhile,Kwankwaso is feeling d party structure in Kano should've been handed over to him instead of the governor based on d magic votes he produced for Buhari in 2015.
He is worse than Buhari and El Rufai combined when it comes to Northern supremacy.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Nigerian May Cease To Exist – Junaid Muhammed by SalamRushdie: 3:28pm On Jun 10, 2018
A dishonarable evil man like Buhari can never deliver free and fair election so let's not waste our time because he will just announce a nonsense result which Nigerians should be ready to reject and force him to leave .

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Why Nigerian May Cease To Exist – Junaid Muhammed by Roger3D(m): 3:29pm On Jun 10, 2018
mpianya39:
The game remain spiritual cool cool cool

Biafra must come cool cool cool
Biafra is dead
Re: 2019: Why Nigerian May Cease To Exist – Junaid Muhammed by zombieHUNTER: 3:55pm On Jun 10, 2018
Roger3D:
Biafra is dead

Akpa amu gi is dead

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Why Nigerian May Cease To Exist – Junaid Muhammed by zombieHUNTER: 3:58pm On Jun 10, 2018
I think junaid Muhammad is corrupt

He is obviously hiding from Efcc and needs to be investigated... Buhari doesn't need to rig because all the almajiris in Kano have their pvc like in 2015 and are ready to vote....

Fellow patriots... Madridgay... Sarrki... Sarkin... Yarimo etc ngeneukwuenu... Omenka

I hope I spoke our mind

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Why Nigerian May Cease To Exist – Junaid Muhammed by dyangprof(m): 4:02pm On Jun 10, 2018
Who tell you say Naija go cease to exist?
Se o mo Age Nigeria ni?
Abeggiii pack well baba Junaid Muhammed
Re: 2019: Why Nigerian May Cease To Exist – Junaid Muhammed by timecapsule: 4:16pm On Jun 10, 2018
Am just checking the expiring date of the country called Nigeria.
I think the man have a point.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Nigerian May Cease To Exist – Junaid Muhammed by mpianya39(m): 6:24pm On Jun 10, 2018
Roger3D:
Biafra is dead

June 12 grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Crying!See The Bridge And Roads That Leads To The Community of Ebonyi politician / Buhari’s Trump Card That Just Might See Him Win 2019 Elections / We're Not Interested In 2023 Presidency- Igbo Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.