Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,504 members, 7,812,553 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

2019: Why I’m Not Bothered About Defections – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Why I’m Not Bothered About Defections – Buhari (21024 Views)

2019: Why PDP Wants To Boycott Elections – Oshiomhole / 2019: Why I Dumped PDP For LP – Mimiko / 2019: Why Nigerian May Cease To Exist – Junaid Muhammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Why I’m Not Bothered About Defections – Buhari by Limitednow: 11:59am On Jul 30, 2018
PRESIDENT Muhammadu Buhari says the gale of defection going on in the country does not bother him.

Mr Buhari said this was because Nigerians have confidence in him and his administration.

The president stated this while responding to a question during an interactive session with the Nigerian community in Togo at the Nigerian Embassy, Lome, Togo.

“I am not bothered about the defections,” Garba Shehu, the President’s Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity quoted him as saying on Monday.

“Ordinary Nigerians have developed confidence in us and are defending us.

“I assure you, majority of Nigerians back home are appreciative of our efforts,” Buhari said.

Buhari assured his audience that his administration had remained steadfast in keeping to its three campaign promises of providing security, improving the economy and fighting corruption.

“I assure you that we are making progress in security as some displaced farmers are returning to their farms.

“We will continue to work very hard for our dear country,” he stressed.

The president noted that if past governments had utilised even 25 per cent of the huge oil revenue available to them, Nigerians would not be complaining today.

In his welcome address, the Nigerian Ambassador to Togo, Joseph Iji, said the close to two million Nigerians in Togo were law-abiding and peaceful.

He, however, drew the president’s attention to the inability of the Nigerian Mission in Lome to issue Nigerian passports, making applicants to go to Ghana or Benin Republic.

On its part, the APC Togo Chapter, told President Buhari not to be worried about the defections from the party, assuring him of its support in the 2019 presidential election.

The President’s first official engagement on arrival in Lome ahead of the Joint ECOWAS/Economic Community of Central African States Summit,

President Buhari will also be participating in the 53rd Ordinary Session of the ECOWAS Authority of Heads of State and Government, among others.

https://www.headlineng.com/2019-why-im-not-bothered-about-defections-buhari/

7 Likes

Re: 2019: Why I’m Not Bothered About Defections – Buhari by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:00pm On Jul 30, 2018
Lies as usual!

Limitednow:

“Ordinary Nigerians have developed confidence in us and are defending us.

https://www.headlineng.com/2019-why-im-not-bothered-about-defections-buhari/
Every reasonable Nigerians want you back but only in DAURA in 2019!

Which Nigerians will defend you when they are hungry

Or when they all losing their love ones on a daily basis

Mtcheeeeeew our president must be high on codeine as usual

131 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 2019: Why I’m Not Bothered About Defections – Buhari by agwom(m): 12:02pm On Jul 30, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: 2019: Why I’m Not Bothered About Defections – Buhari by bedspread: 12:03pm On Jul 30, 2018
It's Officially Confirmed that His Excellency is Surrounded by Liars and Judases!!

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Why I’m Not Bothered About Defections – Buhari by Baawaa(m): 12:03pm On Jul 30, 2018
Mr Buhari said this was because Nigerians have confidence in him and his administration.
Sensible Nigerians have confidence in people's General,not the lazy youths and their sponsorers

44 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2019: Why I’m Not Bothered About Defections – Buhari by Butterflyle0: 12:06pm On Jul 30, 2018
We are behind you solidly PMB. Only those wicked to their own souls would hate you

51 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2019: Why I’m Not Bothered About Defections – Buhari by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 30, 2018
Butterflyle0:
We are behind you solidly PMB.
Behind him on the road back to Daura grin

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo greenback Alariiwo Roger3d cynthiakiss

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019: Why I’m Not Bothered About Defections – Buhari by Jirate(m): 12:10pm On Jul 30, 2018
“I am not bothered about the defections,”

This Man Has No Integrity At All, He Staged A Coup Against Shehu Shagari in 1984 and Only Last week Here, He Used The Police To Barricade The Senate President and His Deputy In Doors, In An Attempt to Prevent The Defection of Angry Party Members From His Evil Party And Now He Has Gone to Togo To Be Talking Rubbish.

If You Are Not Bothered, Why Were You Begging Them and Resorted To Force When Begging Failed?, Dummy.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Why I’m Not Bothered About Defections – Buhari by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 30, 2018
[s]
Wiseandtrue:
Lies as usual!

bedspread:
It's Officially Confirmed that His Excellency is Surrounded by Liars and Judases!!
immhotep:

Behind him on the road back to Daura grin

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo greenback Alariiwo Roger3d cynthiakiss
Jirate:

This Man Has No Integrity At All, He Stage A Coup Against Shehu Shagari in 1984 and Only Last week Here, He Used The Police To Barricade The Senate President and His Deputy In Doors, In An Attempt to Prevent The Defection of Angry Party Members From His Evil Party And Now He Has Gone to Togo To Be Talking Rubbish.

If You Are Not Bothered, Why Beg and Resorted To Force When Begging Failed, Dummy.

[/s]

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2019: Why I’m Not Bothered About Defections – Buhari by bedspread: 12:40pm On Jul 30, 2018
4601CE:
[s]
[/s]

6 Likes

Re: 2019: Why I’m Not Bothered About Defections – Buhari by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 30, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Lies as usual!

4601CE is not happy with this.

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo greenback Alariiwo Roger3D cynthiakiss

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: Why I’m Not Bothered About Defections – Buhari by Hofbrauhaus(m): 1:53pm On Jul 30, 2018
Basketmouth got nothing on Buhary... grin grin grin

Very funny man..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Why I’m Not Bothered About Defections – Buhari by Zendinho(m): 1:55pm On Jul 30, 2018
[quote author=Butterflyle0 post=69829125]We are behind you solidly PMB. Only those wicked to their own sono

A proper probe of your medulla shows

There is nothing RIGHT about your LEFT side of brain
There is nothing LEFT on the RIGHT side of it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Why I’m Not Bothered About Defections – Buhari by omowolewa: 1:59pm On Jul 30, 2018
Wake up Baba, smell the coffee.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Why I’m Not Bothered About Defections – Buhari by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 30, 2018
[s]
immhotep:

4601CE is not happy with this.

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo greenback Alariiwo Roger3D cynthiakiss
[/s]
Re: 2019: Why I’m Not Bothered About Defections – Buhari by Herdsmen: 4:56pm On Jul 30, 2018
Voice of buhari..hand of oshiomhole..

Useless beings..

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Why I’m Not Bothered About Defections – Buhari by gaby(m): 6:40pm On Jul 30, 2018
hmmm...then what's up with the incessant snake in the monkey shadow game of clamping down on perceived or actual opponents and negotiations.

Ayam not understanding anymore.
Re: 2019: Why I’m Not Bothered About Defections – Buhari by FarahAideed: 6:41pm On Jul 30, 2018
Keep fooling yourself

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Why I’m Not Bothered About Defections – Buhari by sotall(m): 6:41pm On Jul 30, 2018
Story story
Re: 2019: Why I’m Not Bothered About Defections – Buhari by BiafranDel: 6:41pm On Jul 30, 2018
I am tired of hearing this man speak like a dullard.

Like for a stone.

Share for Buhari

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2019: Why I’m Not Bothered About Defections – Buhari by nairavsdollars(f): 6:41pm On Jul 30, 2018
Are u sure about this sir?
Re: 2019: Why I’m Not Bothered About Defections – Buhari by Buhari2019: 6:41pm On Jul 30, 2018
Yes oh. Buhari Amaka!

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Why I’m Not Bothered About Defections – Buhari by RexTramadol1: 6:42pm On Jul 30, 2018
Baawaa:

Sensible Nigerians have confidence in people's General,not the lazy youths and their sponsorers

Sponsorers

You need Tetracycline.

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Why I’m Not Bothered About Defections – Buhari by sureheaven(m): 6:42pm On Jul 30, 2018
U don’t need to bother baba, 2019 is sure for u...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Why I’m Not Bothered About Defections – Buhari by Oblang(m): 6:42pm On Jul 30, 2018
No shaking baba...

5 Likes

Re: 2019: Why I’m Not Bothered About Defections – Buhari by sdindan: 6:42pm On Jul 30, 2018
Somebody close to this tyrant Buhari should give him a dirty slap to regain his senses.

Imagine!

7 Likes

Re: 2019: Why I’m Not Bothered About Defections – Buhari by pawesome(m): 6:42pm On Jul 30, 2018
Tyrant!!!
Re: 2019: Why I’m Not Bothered About Defections – Buhari by Awoo88: 6:42pm On Jul 30, 2018
The same nonsense of sycophants told Jonathan.
Re: 2019: Why I’m Not Bothered About Defections – Buhari by Racoon(m): 6:42pm On Jul 30, 2018
Don't worry keep wallowing in your self inflicted granduer delusion until you'll be swept off.Very useless president. angry

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Why I’m Not Bothered About Defections – Buhari by Akiika: 6:43pm On Jul 30, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Lies as usual!

Speak for yourself, you only have one vote!
You guys think the noise and propaganda going on in the compromised media translate to votes?
you will be disappointed.
We will re-elect Buhari come 2019.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RUGA: Ondo State Is Only Interested In Cattle Ranches - Governor Akeredolu / Obasanjo Offers To Testify Against Agunloye In $2.3bn Mambilla Arbitration / DSS Uncovers Plots To Incite Religious Violence In Selected States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.