Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria (19024 Views)

Nigeria Will Be Fully Islamized In Few Years, Igbo Can’t Be President – Adol / Obasanjo Reveals Lists Of Regions To Be Islamized And Fulanized / Nigeria Will Never Be Islamized - Fani-kayode (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by Vixlot: 10:11pm On Nov 16, 2022
lipsrsealed"I can no more suppress the Christians of this nation than I can suppress the Christians in my own household, my very family. You all know my wife is Christian and a pastor. My children are Christians. I can no more disown them and their choice of faith than I can disown myself. As a husband and father to Christian wife and children, hearing such allegations is hurtful."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4W-SwrBT4p4

When I hear the allegation that I want to islamize nigeria when i cannot islamize my house -Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu #CANMeetsAsiwaju
https://twitter.com/DOlusegun/status/1592948244459712512?t=2z4QyL4MQLHQhw4Px-skIQ&s=19

200 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by Vixlot: 10:11pm On Nov 16, 2022
cool cool

147 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by N3TRAL: 10:12pm On Nov 16, 2022
A Church of Christ member will be ostracized if they marry a Winners chapel member.

A Jehovah's witness member will be excommunicated and rejected by their families if they marry a Deeper life member.

Then there's a Muslim who defies all odds to marry a Christian woman he loves and encourages his children to follow her to church.

As a progressive christian, that liberal Muslim has my vote!

326 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by Urheadmaster(m): 10:13pm On Nov 16, 2022
tongue

Yet you choose to be an antichrist tongue

47 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by PrinceOfLagos: 10:14pm On Nov 16, 2022
Yet, you don't believe in one Nigeria

Na God go punish you

65 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by limeta(f): 1:35am On Nov 17, 2022
N3TRAL:
A Church of Christ member will be ostracized if they marry a Winners chapel member.

A Jehovah's witness member will be excommunicated and reject by their families if they marry a Deeper life member.

Then there's a Muslim who defies all odds to marry a Christian woman he loves and encourages his children to follow her to church.

As a progressive christian, that liberal Muslim has my vote!

Thieftinubu and his day time so call pastor wife plans are twice as old as you .
Don't be deceived the devil is a lier.

74 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by Kingspin(m): 2:10am On Nov 17, 2022
Tale by moonlight

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by Newton2024: 4:03am On Nov 17, 2022
Vixlot:
"I can no more suppress the Christians of this nation than I can suppress the Christians in my own household, my very family. You all know my wife is Christian and a pastor. My children are Christians. I can no more disown them and their choice of faith than I can disown myself. As a husband and father to Christian wife and children, hearing such allegations is hurtful."
No sensible Christian will vote kleptomaniac-terrorist ticket at this time in Nigeria when there's a good and balanced alternative in Peter Obi. We real Christians of Southwest say no to muslim-terrorist ticket. You can't Islamise us again. Never!

212 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by Validated: 4:29am On Nov 17, 2022
This one na chrislama, not a Christian.
The shepherd knows the sheep and vice versa

83 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by kayusely70(m): 4:32am On Nov 17, 2022
BAT! You're on course! No retreat! No surrender!!!

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by Africum: 4:52am On Nov 17, 2022
Good ..... See the video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4C7LdgnYy4

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by OfoIgbo: 5:43am On Nov 17, 2022
But your vice is Bokoharam

185 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by Arafat2022: 6:03am On Nov 17, 2022
��� Mr Emilokan you are anti Christian to any Christian will vote you or vote your disunity and inreligious Tolerance.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by orisa37: 6:22am On Nov 17, 2022
YOU ARE TALKING TO CAN NOT OIC!
Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by Lovenorth: 6:32am On Nov 17, 2022
The question is are you a Muslim or a Christian? Yes or no grin. As a man always take responsibility don't be afraid, just tell us the reason why you chose bokoboko grin

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by derecho(m): 6:32am On Nov 17, 2022
The issue is
CAN, We, Trust a Liar?

Even your wife according to Christian faith is an Adulteress.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by Racoon(m): 6:32am On Nov 17, 2022
The subtle game is still scheming up. Don't you believe him.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by kushma(m): 6:32am On Nov 17, 2022
The real fact is that you are not capable to govern Nigeria imagine someone that forgot name of his party during campaign, no wonder they are hiding him from interviews. Also address your drug cases Tinubu.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by HeadNigga: 6:32am On Nov 17, 2022
But you are tired and can't run Nigeria. Rest.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by xevove2061: 6:33am On Nov 17, 2022
This man does not get it still.

The precedence he is setting is what nobody wants none of that rubbish. Also, being with a boko haram kimgpin as VP, Shettimas allegience will be to the north and Tinubu will be too weak to clip his wings.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by Manny21: 6:33am On Nov 17, 2022
All these desperate explanations and beggings could have been avoided. Your family is not presiding over Nigeria, you are.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by butterfly777(m): 6:33am On Nov 17, 2022
We refuse to be deceived.

It is not only about you. It is also about your Boko Haram linked Vice. And these red flags are amplified by our knowledge that you are too old to be truly in charge of the nation, leaving such a suspected dangerous man to be the real President while old Tinubu will actually be just a figure head.

14 Likes

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by orisa37: 6:33am On Nov 17, 2022
THE TEMPTER IS HERE.
THOU SHALL WORSHIP ONLY THY LORD AND GOD.
PLEASE DELIVER CAN FROM ALL EVIL. IJN AMEN!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by Antoeni(m): 6:33am On Nov 17, 2022
Atiku Unveiled his Running Without Hiring or Renting 'Bishops.' Peter Obi Also Unveiled his Running Mate With No iota of Such But Tinubu/APC knowing Fully That Muslim-Muslim Ticket Was Wrong and Sentimental, They Had to go and Rent/Hire 'Bishops' to Prove a Faulty Point. This is Just The Beginning of The Downfall of APC Since Falsehood, Deceit ,Lies is What they Have Resorted on. It’s End of the Road

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by KEVIND: 6:33am On Nov 17, 2022
That is your personal life & family lifestyle, so u can live it the way you wish, Nigeria is not like nuclear family, Nigeria no be Tinubu family.

Tinubu, Christians survival will be threatened if you become the president. No matter how you try to colour it. Everyone knows your vice presidential candidate is sympathetic to terrorists & he is a bokoharam apologists

If your wife who claim to be a part-time pastor at redeem church can threaten a whole tribe, then there's no guarantee that Christians will be save.

Video: We Will Chase Igbos And Take Their Properties - Tinubu's Wife

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqG4KtraoKQ

https://www.nairaland.com/7315329/video-chase-igbos-take-properties

1 Like

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by Nostring: 6:33am On Nov 17, 2022
Validated:
This one na chrislama, not a Christian.
The shepherd knows the sheep and vice versa
dry... U wey b real Christian.. yet ur life dey one position like pond wey no dey flow lipsrsealed

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by Antoeni(m): 6:34am On Nov 17, 2022
Tinubu & Atiku Are Playing Their Last Card, Anyone That Loses Will Never Contest Against Because of Old Age, Both Are Nigerians , Both Are Elders , We Must Not Favour One And Leave One, The Best We Can Do is to Retire The Both of Them, No Winner No Vanquish.
Peter is Better

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by saferoom: 6:35am On Nov 17, 2022
When would Pa Tinubu realize that Nigeria is bigger than his family? Marrying a Christian wife doesnt make you try to impose Muslim-Muslim Ticket on a Multi-religious Nation

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by galaxy2020(m): 6:35am On Nov 17, 2022
Aside that, your second na book haram sympathizer, Nigeria can't be left in your hands.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by omowolewa: 6:35am On Nov 17, 2022
Okay o
Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by WibusJaga: 6:35am On Nov 17, 2022

Baba, pls go & enjoy your old age with your grandchildren.

God bless PDAPC.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures From APC Campaign Rally In Yakurr, Cross River / Nigeria's Greatest Living Legends / Ago-Okota Palace-Way Road Construction By LASG (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.