Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Banky W Steps Out With A Goat - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Steps Out With A Goat (40562 Views)

Jackie Appia: I Lost My Teeth To A Goat, I Speak 5 Languages, Igbo, Yoruba / Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) / Banky W: "I Am A Married Man Don't Touch Me" - Female Fan Caressing His Joystick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Steps Out With A Goat by sexdoll: 5:13am On Jun 11, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Hope that is not adesua he's holding. Coz you just have to fear these people when it comes to turning human being to goat and using them for ritual.

I'm sure it's not adesua but chimamanda adichie
Re: Banky W Steps Out With A Goat by Kelvin1971(m): 7:56am On Jun 11, 2018
That's there secret court logo wizkid, messi and others
Re: Banky W Steps Out With A Goat by Chuknovski(m): 9:03am On Jun 11, 2018
MFSDW777:
You get spiritual eyes bro This is not just ordinary goat
I tell you boss, sompipo think its ordinary
Re: Banky W Steps Out With A Goat by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 11, 2018
Na so madness dey start
Re: Banky W Steps Out With A Goat by Emassive(m): 10:02am On Jun 11, 2018
The ram or the goat.... check your old testament and the sign of Baphometh to understand what it means.
Re: Banky W Steps Out With A Goat by Luminee(f): 10:53am On Jun 11, 2018
You guys should read about the connection: "riding a goat" with freemasonry and illuminati.
Re: Banky W Steps Out With A Goat by Kolping: 10:40pm On Jun 11, 2018
Riding the goat

http://www.evangelicaltruth.com/chapter6-html

The ‘Romanistic’ Knights Templar were known to have introduced such practices into their order after the Crusades had been completed. They were widely accused of practising black magic, blasphemy and homosexuality during their many initiations. Such wickedness was too much even for Rome who began to persecute the Templars. When interrogated the Templars told of strange occultic rituals wherein they worshipped a goat-headed demonic apparition called ‘the Baphomet’.

This manifestation, ‘the Baphomet’, seems to have been regarded with idolatrous reverence amongst the Knights Templar. Some authorities on the subject associate ‘the Baphomet’ with the Arabic abufihamet, pronounced in Moorish Spanish as bufihmat. This name meaning ‘Father of understanding’ or ‘Father of Wisdom’. The word ‘father’ in Arabic is taken to imply ‘source’. The ‘source’ in this case being clearly the devil.

Secret societies’ obsession with the goat is most striking when one looks at what the Lord says in Scripture: “When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world” (Matthew 25:31-34).

Luminee:
You guys
should read about the connection: "riding a goat" with freemasonry and illuminati.
Re: Banky W Steps Out With A Goat by Luminee(f): 5:50pm On Jun 12, 2018
Kolping:
Riding the goat

http://www.evangelicaltruth.com/chapter6-html

The ‘Romanistic’ Knights Templar were known to have introduced such practices into their order after the Crusades had been completed. They were widely accused of practising black magic, blasphemy and homosexuality during their many initiations. Such wickedness was too much even for Rome who began to persecute the Templars. When interrogated the Templars told of strange occultic rituals wherein they worshipped a goat-headed demonic apparition called ‘the Baphomet’.

This manifestation, ‘the Baphomet’, seems to have been regarded with idolatrous reverence amongst the Knights Templar. Some authorities on the subject associate ‘the Baphomet’ with the Arabic abufihamet, pronounced in Moorish Spanish as bufihmat. This name meaning ‘Father of understanding’ or ‘Father of Wisdom’. The word ‘father’ in Arabic is taken to imply ‘source’. The ‘source’ in this case being clearly the devil.

Secret societies’ obsession with the goat is most striking when one looks at what the Lord says in Scripture: “When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world” (Matthew 25:31-34).

Someone has done his research, now see the obsession with goats and these "celebrities"
Re: Banky W Steps Out With A Goat by Aypantsula(m): 4:11pm On Jun 18, 2018
This is too cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blessing Douglas: My Wedding To Olusoji Jacobs Cost N10 Million / Uriel Oputa Reacts To Her Edited Photos That Went Viral Last Week / Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.