Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Pictures Of The Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Highway Bridge - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of The Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Highway Bridge (28840 Views)

Two Bridges Collapse On Jebba-mokwa Road, Motorists Now Confined To One Route / Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb / Heavy Rainfall Collapses Mokwa-Jebba Bridge In Niger State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Highway Bridge by MartinCorridon: 12:25pm On Jun 11, 2018
ifyboy60:

I believe its a false story/rumour

Lol. You might be right...but the work done on the road is real. I saw the road BEFORE Buhari and work done in his regime... they have really tried
Re: Pictures Of The Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Highway Bridge by lawalosky(m): 4:21pm On Jun 11, 2018
Belmot:
So Mokwa-Jebba is in south south abi?
is NIGER north?
Re: Pictures Of The Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Highway Bridge by lawalosky(m): 4:24pm On Jun 11, 2018
wink
Akinpelumusibau:

Wetin be brigbe or u mean BRIDGE
Re: Pictures Of The Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Highway Bridge by Belmot(m): 7:49pm On Jun 11, 2018
lawalosky:

is NIGER north?
Oga I no where it is, I did not ask. You said that region has bad soil and it will cost thrice up north when the place is actually in the northern part.
Re: Pictures Of The Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Highway Bridge by lawalosky(m): 9:18pm On Jun 11, 2018
Belmot:
Oga I no where it is, I did not ask. You said that region has bad soil and it will cost thrice up north when the place is actually in the northern part.
point of correction. the place is in middle belt.
and mokwa jebba express is a road i know nd have passed not less than 3 times this year.. so i no what i am saying...
Re: Pictures Of The Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Highway Bridge by Belmot(m): 11:27pm On Jun 11, 2018
lawalosky:

point of correction. the place is in middle belt.
and mokwa jebba express is a road i know nd have passed not less than 3 times this year.. so i no what i am saying...
Is middle belt southern Nigeria?
Re: Pictures Of The Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Highway Bridge by lawalosky(m): 4:52am On Jun 12, 2018
Belmot:
Is middle belt southern Nigeria?
silly question but hey did you see me mentioned south inmy comments?
that is the problem i said region and ur mind you concluded i am referring to south. continue
Re: Pictures Of The Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Highway Bridge by ifyboy60(m): 1:42pm On Jun 12, 2018
MartinCorridon:

Lol. You might be right...but the work done on the road is real. I saw the road BEFORE Buhari and work done in his regime... they have really tried

sure, the work on d road is real and superb

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano Western Bye-Pass Road Completed By Buhari (Photos) / Nigerian Man From Ebonyi Dies In Italy Along With 11 Other Migrants / Gambian Man Drowns In Italy As Tourists Film, Laugh And Make Racist Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.