Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Wike Planning To Pay Ekiti Workers 6 Months Salary Arrears – APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Planning To Pay Ekiti Workers 6 Months Salary Arrears – APC (33690 Views)

Gov Wike Planning To Join APC / Ekiti Workers Recieved Salary After10 Months / Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Planning To Pay Ekiti Workers 6 Months Salary Arrears – APC by badesco(m): 8:38am On Jun 12, 2018
Wetin concern agbero with overload. This is pure dirty politics.
Re: Wike Planning To Pay Ekiti Workers 6 Months Salary Arrears – APC by themanderon: 8:49am On Jun 12, 2018
Useless party. Accusing everyone of doing the same thing that they are doing.
Re: Wike Planning To Pay Ekiti Workers 6 Months Salary Arrears – APC by Muzikluva(m): 9:58am On Jun 12, 2018
ideologies:
that was 4 years ago.
He is still owing a backlog of salaries
Re: Wike Planning To Pay Ekiti Workers 6 Months Salary Arrears – APC by Muzikluva(m): 9:58am On Jun 12, 2018
Frankiss44:

The Internet never forgets

https://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/amaechi-fashola-help-aregbesola-pay-osun-workers-salaries.85973/
Oh! So you believed this poo?? ThAt was just a media stunt to paint him in good light.
Re: Wike Planning To Pay Ekiti Workers 6 Months Salary Arrears – APC by Frankiss44(m): 11:33am On Jun 12, 2018
Jaideyone:
it seems as if the madness running in your generation is still dominant in your genes.
werey

Then I asked it as a question.. Now am certain you are a sophisticated slowpoke..
Re: Wike Planning To Pay Ekiti Workers 6 Months Salary Arrears – APC by Frankiss44(m): 11:34am On Jun 12, 2018
Muzikluva:

Oh! So you believed this poo?? ThAt was just a media stunt to paint him in good light.

But I guess u believe this rubbish from APC about Wile already right?
Re: Wike Planning To Pay Ekiti Workers 6 Months Salary Arrears – APC by Jaideyone(m): 11:53am On Jun 12, 2018
Frankiss44:

Then I asked it as a question.. Now am certain you are a sophisticated slowpoke..
na generational madness they worry you
Re: Wike Planning To Pay Ekiti Workers 6 Months Salary Arrears – APC by Muzikluva(m): 12:44pm On Jun 12, 2018
Frankiss44:

But I guess u believe this rubbish from APC about Wile already right?
Why will I believe such silly news?? I have seen how they play on Nigerians intelligence so I am not surprised. Very soon they will come and tell us Dangote wants to help Nigeria offset her debt.
Re: Wike Planning To Pay Ekiti Workers 6 Months Salary Arrears – APC by Frankiss44(m): 1:42pm On Jun 12, 2018
Muzikluva:

Why will I believe such silly news?? I have seen how they play on Nigerians intelligence so I am not surprised. Very soon they will come and tell us Dangote wants to help Nigeria offset her debt.

LOL.. I dey tell you..
Re: Wike Planning To Pay Ekiti Workers 6 Months Salary Arrears – APC by KingRagnar: 2:51pm On Jun 12, 2018
This is what we call "oversabi". How will you leave Rivers State and cross to Ekiti, lmao. He can only say it, he won't do it because that's what PDP does best; they never match up their words with actions.
Re: Wike Planning To Pay Ekiti Workers 6 Months Salary Arrears – APC by Sau24(m): 7:12am On Jun 24, 2018
Pls my three months arrears is important to me because I labour for it.I mean the three months arrears owed to the 13000 teachers.
Re: Wike Planning To Pay Ekiti Workers 6 Months Salary Arrears – APC by Zechez: 5:29pm On Sep 24, 2018
chuksjuve:

You are free bro ...
hi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policeman Arrests Passengers For Commenting On #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest / PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal / New Minimum Wage To Take Effect From May 1, 2024 – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.